Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    [

Boo!!! .6 is not that bad, just think it could have been a 6 pound difference and that really would have sucked!!! :p

Lmao, that's true! I calibrated it with 15 pound weights this morning. I calibrated my old one as well. Both read 15.2 so I'm good now. Both weighed me exactly the same--I've never taken off the extra .2 from my weigh-ins, tempting as it may be, so I will just stick with not taking it off the new scale, either. :)

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks ladies! SO EXCITED! Refueled for OMAD and LIFE today! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    [

Boo!!! .6 is not that bad, just think it could have been a 6 pound difference and that really would have sucked!!! :p

Lmao, that's true! I calibrated it with 15 pound weights this morning. I calibrated my old one as well. Both read 15.2 so I'm good now. Both weighed me exactly the same--I've never taken off the extra .2 from my weigh-ins, tempting as it may be, so I will just stick with not taking it off the new scale, either. :)

YESSSSSSSS I'm glad you're recalibrated! Those kinda things drive me BONKERS.
  • mistymeadows2005
    ap2qxyh4wj2z.png

For the record this is my lil chart guy - I'm not 100% sure how to use it or what it really means but it's fun to look at, and I like DATA :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I don't know how to read those either but it's going in the down direction so that's good :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    I don't know how to read those either but it's going in the down direction so that's good :)

That's my theory LMAO
  • wsandy8512
    [

You and me both! And both show I've lost all my water weight gain from last week. Hoping it holds until my official Friday weigh-in plus maybe a bit more. :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    [

You and me both! And both show I've lost all my water weight gain from last week. Hoping it holds until my official Friday weigh-in plus maybe a bit more. :)

I HAVE FAITH!!!! You will head in the right direction! Your new plan sounds AWESOME! I also have a high point of 1750 cals a day (even if I don't have full fasting days I stick with this) so I'm not a tiny eater either. Unlike you, though, I can DEFINITELY eat it all in one sitting LMAO. Sad life, but that's ok :p
  • wsandy8512
    [

I HAVE FAITH!!!! You will head in the right direction! Your new plan sounds AWESOME! I also have a high point of 1750 cals a day (even if I don't have full fasting days I stick with this) so I'm not a tiny eater either. Unlike you, though, I can DEFINITELY eat it all in one sitting LMAO. Sad life, but that's ok :p

It's not a sad life, it's awesome! No shame in being able to eat it all at once. Those tacos I made yesterday, I think you saw them, I couldn't finish but half of the second one because they were so filling, though vegetarian all the way. The meal came in at around 740 calories had I been able to finish; kept me full for five hours and my last meal was smaller. lol it's the filling, nutrient dense foods that make it hard. I'd have no trouble downing your meals in one sitting. Lol You have a nice mixture. I've decided I'm going to do some 16:8 days and OMAD on others. I think it will be a great way to keep changing things up. :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    [

It's not a sad life, it's awesome! No shame in being able to eat it all at once. Those tacos I made yesterday, I think you saw them, I couldn't finish but half of the second one because they were so filling, though vegetarian all the way. The meal came in at around 740 calories had I been able to finish; kept me full for five hours and my last meal was smaller. lol it's the filling, nutrient dense foods that make it hard. I'd have no trouble downing your meals in one sitting. Lol You have a nice mixture. I've decided I'm going to do some 16:8 days and OMAD on others. I think it will be a great way to keep changing things up. :)

Thanks! I naturally eat somewhere in the middle - I eat plenty of junk but LOTS of good, whole nutrient dense food too, just depends on the day...another WIN FOR OMAD! LOL

I like the alternating between 16:8 and OMAD - that is probably where I'll go for maintenance when I get there o:)
  • OmadRyback
    OmadRyback Posts: 45 Member
    Your doing amazing! Love how the OMAD lifestyle gets the results!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you! And me TOO! There's not a THING I don't love about OMAD <3
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    OMG, now you are kicking my *kitten*... 6 pounds is CRAZY!! So jealous... Congratulations!!!! :)
  • wsandy8512
    @minigrrll, Steph is kicking my *kitten*, too. Her competitive streak is coming out!!! I can hear here "muhahahaha-ing" at us now!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    @minigrrll, Steph is kicking my *kitten*, too. Her competitive streak is coming out!!! I can hear here "muhahahaha-ing" at us now!

Totally!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hahahhahaa ladies while I am In fact fairly competitive this is not one of the areas where I would be, I want success for us all!!

Not to mention that I just got lucky this week that darn Plateau finally broke for me LOL I had to just keep telling myself trust the process and stay the course ;););)
  • wsandy8512
    Hahahhahaa ladies while I am In fact fairly competitive this is not one of the areas where I would be, I want success for us all!!

Not to mention that I just got lucky this week that darn Plateau finally broke for me LOL I had to just keep telling myself trust the process and stay the course ;););)

I feel the same way, I want success for everyone! But, you're playful so I had to engage in some banter. :)

I don't think you got lucky, you have been doing a wonderful job with your OMAD plan and you worked for it! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks Sandy! That's another beautiful thing about omad is it doesn't feel like work <3

And where are you not, I would be disappointed if you didn't banter a little bit ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Worry * my darn phone won't let me edit like my pc lol
  • wsandy8512
    ^^Lol