Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    @brittdee88 Yessssssss i won't have pics til Monday (darn phone won't let me post pictures) but I will have them! LOL Hopefully you'll get settled in soon so you can start cooking again!

@brendagaudette yasssssssssssssss mushrooms on pizza is THE BOMB...my problem is I put SO MANY on there and those lil suckers shrink up and I wish I had put more! LMAO
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Omg mushroom pizza sounds soooo good right now! I just realized I still have a quarter of a Daiya supreme pizza left in my fridge that I need to eat. I wasn't planning on having pizza today but with all this talk of mushrooms... yumyummmm. I also now feel obligated to pick up a bottle of champagne since champagne and mushrooms are a necessity. It is written and so it shall be.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    I also now feel obligated to pick up a bottle of champagne since champagne and mushrooms are a necessity. It is written and so it shall be.

Omg, lmao!!!

Now I'm considering pizza today as well. However, may make that tomorrow instead. I'm trying to move my meal to 4-5 pm and I will need a total gut bomb tonight to do it. I opened my window today with a light snack to help me make it and then I was going to--Britt, you may want to close your eyes from the horrific words about to show on your screen--get McDonalds. :neutral:

• mistymeadows2005
    Hey - don't hate on fast food! I love it! Lots of sodium but meh,....I don't eat out very often anyway so if I want the Mcd's, gosh darn it I'm having it! LOL. Wouldn't be my FIRST choice of fast food but sometimes nothing does it like McDonald's bfast!

Britt, YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - I'm coming over if you're making mushrooms and serving it with champagne I'm comin' over! We very well might have some white wine with ours tonight - which is ALMOST champagne! LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I think tonight will be Pizza Night for lots of us, don't forget the mushrooms!!! ;)
  • wsandy8512
    Hey - don't hate on fast food! I love it! Lots of sodium but meh,....I don't eat out very often anyway so if I want the Mcd's, gosh darn it I'm having it! LOL. Wouldn't be my FIRST choice of fast food but sometimes nothing does it like McDonald's breakfast

Totally not hating on fast food, lmao. Yeah, I don't eat fast food often, but I'm craving some fries and a 1/4 with cheese and spicy chicken sandwich. Bought myself a Pepsi to go with it even. Lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Hey - don't hate on fast food! I love it! Lots of sodium but meh,....I don't eat out very often anyway so if I want the Mcd's, gosh darn it I'm having it! LOL. Wouldn't be my FIRST choice of fast food but sometimes nothing does it like McDonald's breakfast

Totally not hating on fast food, lmao. Yeah, I don't eat fast food often, but I'm craving some fries and a 1/4 with cheese and spicy chicken sandwich. Bought myself a Pepsi to go with it even. Lol

OMGGGGGGGGGG that spicy chicken sandwich sounds like HEAVEN!!!! I always choose the chicken options (not for any reason than personal preference) and some places have REALLY GOOD ONES! Like WENDYS! o:)o:)o:) and fast food fries? OHHHHHHHH, OH YES :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Friday's are always pizza nights in our house, my kids know this and don't let us forget it!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I do love me some pizza!!!

BTW - GUYS! I just found out that Trader Joe's has a premade cauliflower pizza crust! My best friend @emmyk09 is going to try it this weekend and let us know if it's good! That'd be AMAZING because I really do love it but it's a pain the a** to make. It'd be AWESOME to find a good pre-made one!

• wsandy8512

OMGGGGGGGGGG that spicy chicken sandwich sounds like HEAVEN!!!! I always choose the chicken options (not for any reason than personal preference) and some places have REALLY GOOD ONES! Like WENDYS! o:)o:)o:) and fast food fries? OHHHHHHHH, OH YES :)

It is heaven. So funny because when I was in Michigan and asked for one, the rep was like, "Spicy Chicken? I'm sorry, we don't have that option." Nooooooo!!! Apparently it's only at Southern McD's that makes them. I love Wendy's spicy chicken as well. My McD fries were awesome as well, so was the 1/4 pounder, or The Royale, as they call it France, according to Puko Fiction movie. Haha :)

• mistymeadows2005

It is heaven. So funny because when I was in Michigan and asked for one, the rep was like, "Spicy Chicken? I'm sorry, we don't have that option." Nooooooo!!! Apparently it's only at Southern McD's that makes them. I love Wendy's spicy chicken as well. My McD fries were awesome as well, so was the 1/4 pounder, or The Royale, as they call it France, according to Puko Fiction movie. Haha :)

Delicious!!!! We're going out to dinner tonight because we have family in town so that's going to be fun because I don't eat out very often, yay!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Hope your dinner was awesome!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Awesome loss there Steph! You're so close to your July goal! Congratulations on breaking that plateau :smiley:
  • wsandy8512
    Anxious to hear how your dinner was! :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    @wsandy8512 dinner was AMAZING! Here's the pic from Saturday - my apologies, because I hate half of it before I remembered to take a picture :D:D:D

zjv1vkmxjvu1.png
    I got kung pao shrimp and then for apps we had chicken lettuce wraps, sushi, fried green beans, crab wontons, and pork dumplings. IT. WAS. AWESOME.

c1ksndbd6hxl.png
    This was Friday's dinner - pan seared chicken with some buttered noodles and parm...simple but delish.

I completely forgot to take pictures of yesterdays food - we had a brunch with the family with bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, waffles, cherry compote, homemade whipped cream, toast, and the best horseradish I've ever had! Then we made filet with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy for dinner. I didn't track or omad yesterday but I'm ok with that. I had the same pattern last week and still lost so I'm sticking with it!

I'm a little behind on work stuff this morning so I'll try to catch up with everyone's thread as soon as I can! Hope y'all have an awesome day! <3

Arrivederci!!!!!

• wsandy8512
    Omg, the half eaten meal, send the leftovers!!! Kidding, I'm actually going to a hibachi grill place tomorrow so I am looking even more forward to it now! Your other meals sound yummy!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Omg, the half eaten meal, send the leftovers!!! Kidding, I'm actually going to a hibachi grill place tomorrow so I am looking even more forward to it now! Your other meals sound yummy!

OMGGGGGGGGG I love a good hibachi grill! :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    The weekend food looks amazing! Makes me want some Chinese!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Chinese is the best, next weekend for sure :p
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Steph so what is your fasting routine right now?...
    you do weekly 48h fasts? or randomly?
    Great pictures of great food choices yummie!
    Monty and Ryu give their thumbs up to you big time!