Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    UPDATE!!!

Water fast went SWIMMINGLY (pun totally intended...not just because it's a water fast, but also because it's DOWNPOURING here and I got SOAKED to the bone coming into work LOL).

Officially feel like I'm back into it, so mentally I'm where I need to be. Now to work my a** off for the official weigh in next Weds. I'll keep y'all updated!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I love your word choice, swimmingly, very witty and appropriate! You'll do great with your weigh in on Wednesday, I can feel it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Wonderful! I love your word choice, swimmingly, very witty and appropriate! You'll do great with your weigh in on Wednesday, I can feel it :)

I hope so! I'm already back down to about 183 and I've got 2 more water fast days and a mini fast before next weigh in so I should be good! WOOT WOOT!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    So you are doing 48h fasts now and then right?... I am integrating them too and want to venture into a 72h fast... see how I feel... well done with your results in spite of moving it is stressful but you dealt beautifully!!!! Well done!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I USUALLY do a 72 hour fast from Sunday night to Weds night weekly - occasionally I'll switch it up but that tends to be my go-to. For instance the week before i move I did 2 mini fasts (SUPER low cal...100-500 cals OMAD) and then a full fast...this week I'm did a full fast since Monday night (48 hour total) and then normal OMAD today and then a mini fast tomorrow - here's my calendar through the end of August:

t0cugkb5ftda.png

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    UPDATE!!!

Water fast went SWIMMINGLY (pun totally intended...not just because it's a water fast, but also because it's DOWNPOURING here and I got SOAKED to the bone coming into work LOL).

Officially feel like I'm back into it, so mentally I'm where I need to be. Now to work my a** off for the official weigh in next Weds. I'll keep y'all updated!

Awesome news!! You are rocking it girly... :) Clearly the chart is working it's magic...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    UPDATE!!!

Awesome news!! You are rocking it girly... :) Clearly the chart is working it's magic...

Obviously :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Happy Friday OMADers!

I forgot to take pictures at the restaurant, but here's a picture of the leftovers I ate when I got home LOL:
    fnpiwg1cspzw.png

It was kungpow shrimp with brown rice - total cals 1248 BUT I didn't eat the last of it (though I recorded it as a full order).

Feeling REALLY good about getting back on track - everything is going smoothly and I'm feelin' really good after my 48 hour fast. I'm getting that "high" back that comes from fasting. I'm supposed to have a mini fast today but if I end up OMADing I'm ok with that :) Mon-Tues will be full water fast so that'll get me FULLY back into the swing.

Hope everyone has a spectacular Friday and as usual I'll get through everyone's posts throughout the day.

Peace and love friends!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I love PF Chang's ... We have one here. I am in love with their lettuce wraps. Very Yummy.

Happy Friday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I love PF Chang's ... We have one here. I am in love with their lettuce wraps. Very Yummy.

Happy Friday!

Oh we had lettuce wraps and some calamari, that was included in my calorie count. Thank you for reminding me! <3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I love Asian foods! Your leftovers looked so good!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I love Asian foods! Your leftovers looked so good!

Oh man, they were! <3
  • wsandy8512
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 OMG, I was getting irritated because it wasn't letting me tag you, probably because I noticed that I had typed in "moistymeadows.." Then I laughed at myself and suddenly thought of a maxi pad commercial! Roflmfao

Anyhoo, I can't find your last weigh-in to make a prediction. Lol. Would you mind refreshing my memory? I've been back 3-4 pages so far.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 OMG, I was getting irritated because it wasn't letting me tag you, probably because I noticed that I had typed in "moistymeadows.." :smiley:

Anyhoo, I can't find your last weigh-in to make a prediction. Lol. Would you mind refreshing my memory? I've been back 3-4 pages so far.

HAHAHAHAH Moisty LMAO

So my last official weigh in was 181.6...I haven't gained since then and got back on track officially Weds...since then I've had 1 full water fast, 1 OMAD day, and will have BASICALLY OMAD today, tomorrow and Sun ( I say basically I have a mini fast planned for tonight but then made plans to go to my mama's, and she likes when I cook LOL) , then a 72 hour water fast, then weigh in the Weds :)

Send me your wisdom, ma'am! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Mmm love me some Chinese, Happy Friday to you too :)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I recon I need some of those 72h babies to get me started!!!... might venture into them...I feel there is something there within me that needs healing so I can kick start this sluggish metabolism

Well done my lady!! well done!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    I recon I need some of those 72h babies to get me started!!!... might venture into them...I feel there is something there within me that needs healing so I can kick start this sluggish metabolism

Well done my lady!! well done!!!

Thanks babe! I like those 72 hour ones, although they are quite challenging the first few times.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 OMG, I was getting irritated because it wasn't letting me tag you, probably because I noticed that I had typed in "moistymeadows.." :smiley:

HAHAHAHAH Moisty LMAO

So my last official weigh in was 181.6...I haven't gained since then and got back on track officially Weds...since then I've had 1 full water fast, 1 OMAD day, and will have BASICALLY OMAD today, tomorrow and Sun ( I say basically I have a mini fast planned for tonight but then made plans to go to my mama's, and she likes when I cook LOL) , then a 72 hour water fast, then weigh in the Weds :)

M'kay... I'm going to predict 177.5 or lower :)

• mistymeadows2005
    Options

HAHAHAHAH Moisty LMAO

M'kay... I'm going to predict 177.5 or lower :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH aggressive! I like it! Ok 170s, here we come!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    The prediction will come true! I am living proof!!!

So awesome that you are getting back into the swing of it... woohoo!!