Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank you @volgirl1322 !!!

I weighed in today (I do every day that I'm at work) and was 185.4, which bodes VERY well for another loss this week come Friday! I avg about 4-5 pounds from "Monday" with my during-the-week fasting - I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to 181.4 this week...that'd be 2 pounds down since last Friday, and in a holiday week! :)

PS - my brain wants to say 181 even because it's a nice round number, but that'd be astounding :D:D:D
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You totally can do this.....My weigh day is tomorrow.....I did maintain and not gain during the two weeks of holidays....hoping for a loss tomorrow though.....181 would be amazing!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSS I weighed in at 183.8 so 181.4 is possible for tomorrow!!!! GOOD LUCK! We'll compare notes for the week tomorrow! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! I sent you a PM :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Checking In! Happy Monday!

Weekend was normal - right around 2000 ish cals Fri-Sun - now back to mini fasts for the week (going to try a 48 hour and skip Thurs night).

Weighed in at 185.4 this morning - perfect for getting down to the goal of 179 this week! :) Averaging about 1.5 a day down is needed which should be NO problem, and with the full fast Thurs, should be good! Trying my shirataki noodles for the first time tonight so excited about that! My tamarind paste for low cal pad thai won't get here until Weds so tonight and tomorrow will be more basic stuff with my noods :pensive:
    Put up my resistance band at home so I can start minimum toning stuff along the way - nothing strenuous at all, but good for the muscles and joints!

I'll post pics of the bone broth I made for the week later today - we went beef this week b/c my butcher had beef knuckles!

Happy OMADing friends!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Beef knuckle (2 pounds) tiny diced carrots and then onion skins and ends, celery that got wilty, and broccoli butts to give extra nutrients and flavor - I let it go for about 11 hours and then pulled out the bones, but not any meat that came off, and not the carrots (they just mush into it anyway LOL) - about 50 cals/cup and SO good for you :)

aagmybvb8w7d.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start drinking bone broth, thanks for the recommendation :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm going to start drinking bone broth, thanks for the recommendation :)

I love it - like LOVE it - I'm a soup person anyway and this is just so warm, and filling, and satisfying...the health benefits are undeniable, and it's low cal for my fasting days!

Weighing in for Tuesday in a few so stay tuned! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    184 - so down 1.4 pounds - if I average that, I should be on course for 179 Friday! SO FAR SO GOOD! Projections are in for the day so feel free to creep on it :P
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    YAY YAY YOU!!!

Awesome......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YAY YAY YOU!!!

Awesome......

Thank you!!! I like seeing the daily losses...they pump me up and keep me strong for the evening :) I'll take a screenshot of my chart with its ups and downs in a few weeks so you can see the pattern :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    That would be great.....the bone broth looked yummy!
    I must give that a try, got a lot of health benefits I have heard.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    That would be great.....the bone broth looked yummy!
    I must give that a try, got a lot of health benefits I have heard.

And it's SO freakin' good - like literally SO. GOOD. I always intend to make 928346937427 cups but I like it so strongly flavored that a 2 gallon stock pot turns into just enough for the week lmao - I need a bigger stock pot! :P
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    ALSO GUYS - I decided I'm going a "Win by Losing" contest at work with some of my peeps - they're all used to my fasting and know I've been losing so invited me in :) It'll run 10 weeks from Jan 20 something to end of March - won't change what I'm doing but might make for a fun extra little push! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ok one more thing:

odockjs413wu.png

These were the shirataki noodles stirfried with my veggies last night - not a huge fan of the texture...these were the "fettuccine" style ones and I think the angel hair would be a little better bc a smaller noodle might help the texture - I'll try the angel hair and letcha know :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I have tried the angel hair before and I personally like it much better than the bigger ones......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I have tried the angel hair before and I personally like it much better than the bigger ones......

Yeah that's sorta what I figured - hasta help the texture.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    LOL I am so picky when it comes to things like that :) glad I am not the only weird one out here :)……
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm usually NOT but these were pret-ty darn weird LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    182.8 this morning - really wanted 182.4 or less but I'm hella bloated today for NO REASON - guess I'm pushing extra water today LOL - let's pray for 181 tomorrow for a positive results for Friday! :)

Here's last nights dinner:
    0bs0a3xwd7oj.png

I didn't eat the cabbage and salsa (brought that today in case I die of hunger LOL) - everyting else got eaten :)