Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    YUM!!! I was at 183.4 this morning....I am hoping for 181 by Friday as well...…..your meal is making my mouth water...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    It was good but obviously you get sick of veggies just as fast as any other food LOL - If I can hit 181 tomorrow, 179 should be EASY Friday! We've got this babe!
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Your meals look so good! You've got this. Weird random sodium bloat happens. You're doing awesome. It'll get there.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yeah I hate it...stupid salt that tastes so good LOL I'm so over veggies this week that I'm almost GLAD I'm full-fasting today! LOL

Today has been AWESOME! Burned some extra cals with the hubby last night (*wink wink*) so feeling refreshed and bubbly today LOL - and the scales showed it!

180.8 :) Full 48 today so hitting 179 tomorrow should be NO PROBLEM!

Official weekly weigh-in in t-minus 22 hours! :) January is on track to crush my goal of 175 by EOM :)

For anyone who's interested, here's my ups and downs for my weekly pattern:

po0bjvexb3p3.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    WOW killin it girl!!!! you totally will be out of the 180's by sunrise!!! Way to crush it......
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    Options
    Great curves! :D Thanks for posting your progress chart!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you darlings! Let's GET IT!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I burned my calories by walking lol ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Also fun! :p:p:p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ok so - 180.2 -_-

Wha' had happened was....

I ate pickles...and pickle juice...a good amount of it. I blame my "recreation" lol!

No cals to speak of, but the salt battle is reallllll...Ah well, it's just water, so it'll go away but note to self - get the salt cravings out of the way Weds nights so I can truly fast Thursday night *sigh*

STILL - 2.4 pounds this week, so not bad...I really wanted more BECAUSE I wanted to make up for...wait for it.....THE SAME PROBLEM LAST WEEK! I had too much salt Thurs night and it ruined my weigh in. WHY THURSDAYS STEPH?! LOL

I'll take it...goal for next week won't change...still 177. Rinse and repeat this week minus the sodium bomb and we should be good!

Happy OMADing team! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    That is still amazing on the loss dear :)…..Salt is so evil...….I blame the wine you blame the salt.....if we could just skip Thursday and go from Wednesday to Friday we would be golden :)…….You will totally hit your goal next week no doubt......I am right behind you...….

D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    That is still amazing on the loss dear :)…..Salt is so evil...….I blame the wine you blame the salt.....if we could just skip Thursday and go from Wednesday to Friday we would be golden :)…….You will totally hit your goal next week no doubt......I am right behind you...….

D

ROCK ON BABE! We've GOT THIS! :#:#:#
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Darn the wine and salt girls!!! 2.4 pounds is awesome!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Happy Monday OMADers! I had a SPECTACULAR weekend of nesting around my house, hangin' with my man, and cooking! AND eating! LOL - had a great, normal weekend, now back to the fasting portion of my week!

I have my work cut out for me! I went a little salt wild this weekend...PLUS did QUITE a bit of weight/resistance training so I might be holding water from that. Anyway 186.2 this morning - with a salt free day today, I'll be down 3-4 by tomorrow I'm sure :)

Weekend activities! Bone broth - the butcher had some goodies for me...chicken necks, backs, and gizzards! 4 bucks and it made my whole week's worth of broth! :) OH and this weekend I tried doing it in my pressure cooker/instant pot for a while because it was such tough cuts of meat and it worked beautifully :)

The haul :)
    cenyw5fpdgr9.png

The broth :)
    swnnjlpuhdbl.png

And finally! Part 1 of OMAD yesterday - Salad with chicken thigh and ranch, noodles with a poached egg...I also had 2 apples, some grapes, and LOTS of candy *sigh* LOL - I seem to be on a major candy kick! I don't mind because it's the weekend but STILL! LOL
    85g02ntc1nqj.png

Ignore the grilled cheese part - I decided against it LMAO

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's ATTACK this week, shall we?! :)

• volgirl1322
    Options
    As always yummmyyyyy
    I need to start taking pics of my food.....I cook a lot on the weekends...….

You will totally hit your goal Friday.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I love taking pictures! It helps remind me down the line what things I can make, and love! :)

Here's to our Friday goals! 179 for you, and 177 for me! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Update! Was carrying a TON of water via salt yesterday so flush flush flushed - had a good food night with super low sodium...yesterday weigh in - 186.2...today - 185.2. NOT a happy camper. Going to cut out my celery during the day, and see if that helps during my mini-fast days.

If I have any chance of hitting 177 by EOW, I hafta crack down majorly. PRAY FOR ME folks LOL - I need to hit 181 tomorrow so have any shot at 177 Friday morning.

My mini fast from last night - total cals, 500 and change.
    ebq8idjm251l.png

Good luck OMADers...may the odds be ever in your favor...
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Steph...salt is so evil...….Stay strong you will hit your goal by EOW...…..Totally got this.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hi Steph...salt is so evil...….Stay strong you will hit your goal by EOW...…..Totally got this.....

The thing is, I didn't even have that much salt yesterday! I was very conscious of it...I'm playing with it, but my happy A** better be at 181 tomorrow or we're in trouble for the EOW LOL
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Salt is the worst! If you did some weight training, your muscles can be holding on to that longer, too. And that is sometimes harder to get rid of than the salt bloat. You're going to get a big woosh of a loss one of these days!