Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    hello everyone!
    SW:340
    GW:250
    WN:323

Welcome! Feel free to start a thread to keep us updated on your progress :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welp my previous plan didn't happen LOL - it's almost 6 here at work and I haven't had time to consume anything except my bone broth LOLOL - guess I'm eating my lil bit tonightttttt and just push push pushing water in hopes that between that and my normal Thurs fast, we'll be in good shape Friday...

Stay tuned...
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    So sorry to hear that your hubby is sick! Sending over quick healing vibes!
    I am sure you will be able to loose those pounds! Keep up the good work! Gonna stay tuned and cheering you on! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yeah the scale better be nice to both of us......LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    RIGHT?! Hubby started to feel better late in the day and I feel fine this morning so all is good :) Weigh in coming in t-minus half an hour :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    GUYS! GREAT NEWS!

177.6 :)

I felt it this mornin' when I woke up - ya know how sometimes you can just TELL? LOL
    PERFECT pace for 175 tomorrow - I'm fine with 175 anything, but 175.2 would be 3 pounds this week which is epic LOL

No fun pics from yesterday but some lovely person brought in panera sammies and chix caesar salad and it ended up in my magic work kitchen, so I stole a bunch of the salad with no croutons (and later stole a container of dressing bc they were going to chuck it LOL...I only ate a tiny bit of it w my salad). SO that was my dinner...I intended it to be lunch but got too busy LOL. Oh well, worked out how I wanted anyway :)

It's a good day kids! Arrivederci for now!
  • volgirl1322
    Oh woo hoo you!!!! <3<3 Totally awesome on the 177......I bet 175 will be seeing you tomorrow.....You are doing awesome...…..
  • mistymeadows2005
    Guys Lmfao

I went to a new Dr today and of course they weighed me... I weighed at 175.8 :D:D:D clearly not going to count that bc it's not the same scale but still..2 lbs in 5 hrs... Ill take it hahhaahaha... Stay tuned for the real weigh in tomorrow lol
  • volgirl1322
    :D:D I am sure the real weigh in today will be even lower you got this girlfriend :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2019
    @volgirl1322 it was not :'(:'(:'(

176.4 - what the actual heck LOL - I did end up eating a few starburst and trail mix half asleep in the middle of the night (only about 150 cals) - this is sure fire indication to me that I had too big of a deficit this week and my body needs some fuel SO I'm glad there's full eating days from now until next Weds - BIG refeed and then a 72 hour to bring me back into fasting for weigh-in next Friday - I'll post weights Thurs and Friday next week but won't be weighing while out of town. That being said, I'll still post etc....and take lots of pics of my food (even if I can't upload them until I get back LOL).

SO overall 1.8 this week - not terrible but I'd really like to find that extra pound to get back on pace at some point LOL.

I was tempted to put the 175.8 from yesterday but I'll refrain - that way if I get to 175 next week it'll FEEL like I actually lost while traveling LOL

Here's my 90 day chart, updated :)

z57achg7qytt.png

Anywho, happy Friday kids and stay tuned! :)
  • volgirl1322
    wqg7hg1ds3f2.jpg

Steph....for sure you have it next week....enjoy being out of town....you are still doing amazing and I know the trend downward will continue.....you got this girl....

Happy Friday!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    wqg7hg1ds3f2.jpg

Steph....for sure you have it next week....enjoy being out of town....you are still doing amazing and I know the trend downward will continue.....you got this girl....

Happy Friday!!!

Thanks boo! I know I shouldn't complain - 1.8 in a week is solid - but I'm a curmudgeon and really wanted that 3 :(

Maybe this shakeup will help me WHOOSH a little! If I end up under 175 next week I'll be fuc*ing thrilled LOL
  • Thats a great result. Really!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you darling! Heading out now... Landing in Sacramento at 2am est, so it'll be a laaaaaaaate night for this girl... I ate earlier and somehow I doubt that my travel schedule will alow me to eat much more today so might be an accidentally super low cal day which bodes well for me seeing as I'll be eating everything I see in Cali :p:p:p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I hope your having a wonderful time in Cali o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys! Back from Cali!

BOY was it a trip! Didn't get to do as much as I wanted, but that's ok :)

I didn't eat much either which was shocking...we were just too busy. I DID get to try In 'N' Out burger for the first time and had some good Thai food - I'll try to get the pics up by Monday. Came home to -45 degree weather with no winter coat, and after I got my car dug out and drove the 2 hours home, Ced met me at the house to say that our pipes were frozen -_- SO back to finding yet ANOTHER hotel that night *sigh* Needless to say there was no fasting this week, though I don't think I got anywhere near cals any single day - probs around 1500 or so avg.

I weighed in today even though I knew it'd be atrocious from the salt and dehydration and sure enough - 182.0

No biggie - still shooting for 172 next Friday - betcha I'm under 180 by Monday LMFAO

Anywho I'll get more in depth Monday but for now, hope everyone had a super week!

Peace and Love Kiddos :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Wow you really got the cold weather yikes!!! You will get that water weight off for sure, at least you enjoyed your vaca :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing well, with 9lbs loss! Keep up the good work! :) The water weight will come off asap and before you know it, you will reach 172lbs soon! :) OMG, -45 degrees...just just too cold! But I would love to switch it with you though..lol.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys! Nothing much fun to report, except BACK ON SCHEDULE for fasting :)

Weighed in at 184.6 today :D:D:D

Looks like a 10 pound swing is in order for the week. I had an UNGODLY amount of calories and salt yesterday - over 3k for sure. Because of that, and because I had no fasting schedule last week, I'm keepin' it salt and calorie LOW for my mini fasts M-W...Thursday will be a full fast as always :)

I made delish chicken bone broth for the week - no pictures, but if I remember and have time this afternoon I'll upload travel pics :) Chart at the moment:

1zrpj7y0a9qz.png

I'm going to update this daily, because it's going to be fun and interesting to see it scoot scoot scoot downward this week :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic superbowl weekend! GO PATS!
  • volgirl1322
    Steph glad to catch up on your thread. You totally will have that swing down by Friday. I am here to cheer you on!!!