Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited February 2019
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Awesome job Steph! We all made good numbers this week and are very much on our way. I believe you both can reach 171 next week and out of the 170's soon after that. I will be shooting for 167 next week. We've got this!!
    We need to create a girls on their way to 150's thread :)…….we totally are on our way!!! Glad you girls are with me on this journey!!!

DITTO!!! I think this week I might have to shrink my deficit a little bit, because this week I was SUPER strict to make up for no real fasting schedule last week...maybe I'll get lucky and my body will like it and still gimme my 2 pounds :D:D:D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing so well! Great job! :) In no time you will be in your 150s :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Monday!

Not a super exciting weekend to report - KFC Friday, more KFC and noodlies on Saturday, more noodlies and some Jimmy John's yesterday :) PS - I've been water poaching a couple egg yolks to put on my noodlies and it's like liquid silk - it's glorious. I got some Oreo fluff from my butcher because it looked good, had some ice cream, and a good hunk 'o' candy with my meals too :) I failed to take any good pictures of anything except bone broth, and y'all have seen those pictures a million times, so unless there's a request I'll just leave it LOL

Weighed in this morning at 180 even :) This is a 6 pound tick up instead of an 8-9 pound tick which is usual for a Monday so that's interesting! I had a huge amount of salt over the weekend so perhaps the large calorie numbers really WILL get me a nice whoosh rather than a plateau! Cross your fingers! LOL

Here's my updated chart of the day :)
    1d99dvj2hrp9.png

Might actually shoot for 171 for the week just for funsies - I'll be super happy with that on my "normal" weigh in :) Hope everyone had an awesome weekend, and I'll catch up with everyone throughout the day :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOOT WOOT you are doing awesome!!! Looking forward to Friday!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing awesome, gf! :)
    Its going to be a "whoosh" :+1:
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    WOOT WOOT you are doing awesome!!! Looking forward to Friday!

DITTO! Super stoked to see how you did this week!

Anything fun over the weekend fellow muskateer? What about you @tlblanks1 ?
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I had a busy weekend of church activities but managed to stick to my plan.
  • volgirl1322
    OMG my weekend was so lazy.....not back to cooking yet, so we did a lot of takeout......just hung out in my pjs…...the pros of being in recovery is an excuse to be lazy :)………...
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    Nice Trace! Gotta love the church activities! :) I always enjoyed them :)

Donna, yeah mine was too LOL - I cooked and cleaned but that's literally about it LOL

178.2 today - so 1.8 overnight which I'm REAL happy with because I grazed way more than I normally do yest and got up to 700 cals...that might not seem like a lot, but my mini fast days are usually 500 or less. MEH I'll keep today and tomorrow low, do my usual fast Thursday, and should be fine for 171 by Fridayyyyyyy :) I tried to make fake pad thai with the shirtaki noodles but I'm tellin' ya...they're just not for me...so I ate the veggies out and threw out the noodlies LOL

Anyway, today is a new day! I'll catch up with everyone as I can :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    I really tried to like the shirataki noodles but I just can't get passed the texture.
  • volgirl1322
    You will totally hit 171 by Friday, hoping I am there with ya.
    I have tried those noodles as well but YUCK I don't like them, for me, it is texture too......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah the "fettuccini" style ones had a terrible texture, and the "angel hair" ones were like flavorless, unchewable straw LOL

176.4 this morning. Darn 1.8s keep putting me behind schedule! LOL I'm going to try to keep it a little more low carb tonight to get that 2.4 overnight to be on track for 171 this week :)

Here's my mini fast last night:
    21zovpbje0wq.png

I didn't really eat the squash because for some reason it tasted funny - I'll probs end up throwing it out and just getting a new one this weekend LOL. I had an extra cup of grapes instead, which while delish, is probably where that 0.4 went that I wanted LOL

Ah well, today's a new day! Happy OMADing friends!
  • volgirl1322
    Looks yummy!!!!

I made BLTs last night for dinner and had some chips, I know my sodium is way up I feel so puffy.....gotta flush the water today so I can get it out of my system by Friday...…..

• mistymeadows2005
    OMG BLTs MIGHT be my fave sammy ever...I just love bacon...fatty salty meaty goodness <3

Meh that salt will stay away - maybe this would be a good week to try out the 48 hour fast! So long as your meds don't require you to eat when you take 'em? :)

I'd help youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu if ya want :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    So do you eat freely from Friday-Sunday and then OMAD on Monday-Wednesday and do can all day fast on Thursday?
  • mistymeadows2005
    So do you eat freely from Friday-Sunday and then OMAD on Monday-Wednesday and do can all day fast on Thursday?

Pretty much...I do try to keep Sat/Sun in a reasonable window (like 6 hours ish) but Mon-W and Fri are OMAD yes :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member

Pretty much...I do try to keep Sat/Sun in a reasonable window (like 6 hours ish) but Mon-W and Fri are OMAD yes :)

It's great that you are losing weight doing this, KUTGW :)
  • mistymeadows2005

It's great that you are losing weight doing this, KUTGW :)

Thank ya Brenda! :) I find it quite easy mostly and I haven't been sick even ONCE this winter, which has literally never happened in my adult life :-D
  • mistymeadows2005
    175 this morning -_-

Not a happy OMADer over here. I have a feeling it was the salami and ham on my salad that packed the sodium punch...HOPING that's what it is, seeing as today is full fast day so I can flush that out. I'd need 4 lbs O/N to hit goal of 171. I knew that was a stretch though, and can get to 172 with 3 O/N. That'd be a net of 2 pounds for the week, which is suppose is fine but I really wanted 171 LOL We'll see I guess! :pensive:

Mini Fast last night:
    sx6mldxxd6o6.png

Romaine with salami and ham that I picked out of a antipasto salad that look sad and limp LOL and pepperocinis and a tiny bit of caesar dressing, garlic steamed broccoli, and 2 apples. Haven't been feeling the bone broth much this week - I'll freeze it instead and do chicken again this weekend.

Here are my charts - 30 and 90 days.
    30:
    desyzz1i0yz3.png

90:
    p62y1p77bl97.png

Tomorrow shall tell, but I'm crossing my fingers and pushing HELLA water and green tea today (and coffee probs too LOL).

SIDE RANT - I made a Dr's appt for Monday (bc that was the earliest appt available) to talk to her about funding my standing desk through my insurance and forgot that Monday is my highest weight day...I know it doesn't matter but I'm annoyed that THAT is the number goin' in ma' chart at the Dr's LOL I considered going in tom morn and having them weigh me to clock THAT weight (Dr is in the building LOL) but that seems excessive and super "extra" LMAO
  • LadyBlanks
    Since you are just going for a consult maybe they won't weigh you.