Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good luck this week, I hope you get the losses you're trying for o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    There you are! I was so sad I didn't see an update yesterday! LOL

180 even today - 4.6 pounds of F*CKING SALT GONE - told ya LOL - I hate sodium LOL

Boring mini fast yest - celery, cucs, GLORIOUS bone broth (might be my fave batch ever), and an apple. Same today but that's ok - I'll take boring over the chaos of last week LOL. Here's da chart:

hhdj5rb7lqdk.png

That's the 90 day one :)

Stay tuned for more updates through the week! Back on track OMADers! :#:#:#
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing awesome!!!!! The 180s will be in your rear view by the end of the week no doubt!
  • mistymeadows2005
    You are doing awesome!!!!! The 180s will be in your rear view by the end of the week no doubt!

Oh yeah I've been out of "weighing in" in the 180s for several weeks - I never count my mid week weigh ins as anything but indicators if I'm on pace for the week :) Those 180s are FAR behind me - 160s, here I come! (Sometime in Feb anyway LOL)
  • volgirl1322
    Oh yeah....I am right there with you. Would be awesome to see the 160s by the end of feb. Totally my goal too.
  • Wow this looks like a rollercoaster ride! So funny. Thanks for sharing. The tendency is def down so thats great news.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yes, I'm averaging about 2 pounds a week give or take, so the net progress is good! Just fund to see the daily drops :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Good Morning Guys!

The week is going SWIMMINGLY! Weighed in at 178.2 so RIGHT ON PACE! If I avg 2 pounds a "night" after yesterday's weigh in, I'll end at 174...is that AWESOME? No...but is it acceptable? YUP! LOL Anything above and beyond that will be icing on the cake :)

I thought I'd post a few of my mini fasts today just so everyone can get ideas, and see that mini fasting days don't have to be boring or dull :P ALSO because it's important that if you're doing these more aggressive fasts, that when I do, I MAKE SURE I'm getting my nutrition in, and covering all my food groups :)

8aazd4sud5nb.png
    xlh0su4tbmh5.png
    y4n95xgzxmsg.png
    bdfdmn7npqo7.png

Here's my updated chart with today's progress:
    cfn6l7wf8vz9.png

On to tomorrow! Might weigh again OMW back in from lunch - feelin' lighter than this morning for some reason.

• volgirl1322
    WOOHOOO you are totally rockin it sista :) Totally will meet your weight goal by Friday. I am going to do my post surgery weigh in Friday as well.
  • mistymeadows2005
    WOOHOOO you are totally rockin it sista :) Totally will meet your weight goal by Friday. I am going to do my post surgery weigh in Friday as well.

YAY!! Can't wait to see where you're at! We gotta stay on course together! LOL
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing awesome!!! :) Keep up the good work! Sure hope that I can see some weight loss soon too!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    HI GUYS! Hope you're having an awesome Thursday!

I ate a little more than I intended last night (especially salt wise) BUT still down another 2.2 overnight!

176 EVEN! :)

PERFECT pace for tomorrow's weigh in for the week! 174 I'd be happy with but I'd be a LOT happier with 173 :) We'll find out! I'm trying to show ya my updated chart, but MFP is being a B*TC* today and won't update sh** all LOL

No exciting pictures to share but I had celery, carrots, 2 apples, grapes, a big thing 'o' bone broth, a slim jim, and a few pieces of candy. Not bad for a mini fast :)

Stay tuned for a sweet chart when MFP gets their BS together!
  • volgirl1322
    Woo hoo you are doing great....I am sure 174 is yours tomorrow

I still have a lot of swelling but I am planning on weighing in tomorrow as well. I was at 177.5 a couple of weeks ago so I am hoping for 174 as well. We totally can get there...…

• mistymeadows2005
    Woo hoo you are doing great....I am sure 174 is yours tomorrow

I still have a lot of swelling but I am planning on weighing in tomorrow as well. I was at 177.5 a couple of weeks ago so I am hoping for 174 as well. We totally can get there...…

YAY! That'd be awesome if we both got there!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    2.2lbs loss is totally A W E S O M E!!! Have a wonderful weekend :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI GUYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Happy Weigh in Day! :)

2 weights to report

The REAL weight is 174 even! WOOT WOOT! That's the 2.4 over 2 weeks that I wanted. HOWEVER, my work weigh in was 173.2! That sounds so nice, but I need consistency so we're sticking with the 174 for the sake of logging LOL

Here's my EOW chart :)
    kwuz27mu9f4g.png

Going to have some KFC for dinner, SUPER excited about that! Chicken, taters, mac n cheese, and I'll try to make some salad so I have SOME veggies involved LOL - I'll try to remember to take pics :)

Happy Friday OMADers, I hope you all have a super weekend!
  • volgirl1322
    <3<3<3 you go girl......You are doing awesome.....I am very close at 174.5 what is your goal for next week?
    I would LOVE 170 even but I think 171 is more realistic for me unless some of this swelling goes down....

Enjoy that KFC I love that kind of comfort food...…..

• mistymeadows2005
    Me too babe!!! I'm super excited!!

My goal for next week will also be 171...it'd be a push for my normal weigh in but should be easy for my work weigh in lol.

So glad your recovery is going well and you're still losing!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Awesome job Steph! We all made good numbers this week and are very much on our way. I believe you both can reach 171 next week and out of the 170's soon after that. I will be shooting for 167 next week. We've got this!!
  • volgirl1322
    We need to create a girls on their way to 150's thread :)…….we totally are on our way!!! Glad you girls are with me on this journey!!!