Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Same here: work stress= immediate hunger...like a switch is turned on. At least we're aware now :|
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think I ate far too much just now because I'm so tired - I am uncomfortably full. Still working too, so that's annoying... Going to try and be in bed by 7 tonight though - might be a pipe dream...
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I also get "hungry" when working long hours. I hope you're doing better and resting.
    I also am still very full from a 1 PM lunch, so who knows what the scale will say tomorrow. I hope you did less damage than you think and that you get back to a 2018 goal!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks @brittdee88 - I feel much better today - I went to bed nice and early and slept well. Phew.

Surprisingly I still lost even though I was so full yesterday, still amazes me. And my goal date has moved from March to February 2019! :smiley:

w6lrusj62wm0.png
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Yay, Sarah! So happy for you!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK! You're going to be out of the 170's before you know it!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks lovelies! :) Sure is nice to see the scale moving... I confess to thinking that because my weight loss stopped while I was away and for a few days when I got back, this is the end! Like there is no freaking way this can work, it's too good to be true! HA!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Nice to keep losing! Congrats again on the travel no-gain!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Nice to keep losing! Congrats again on the travel no-gain!

Thanks Bob!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good job, your trend is taking shape again.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Thanks @brittdee88 - I feel much better today - I went to bed nice and early and slept well. Phew.

Surprisingly I still lost even though I was so full yesterday, still amazes me. And my goal date has moved from March to February 2019! :smiley:

w6lrusj62wm0.png

Yay, a whole month :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Another small drop today - and Trendweight has my goal back into 2018 - woohoo!. Crazy busy at work, no time to even read everybody else's statuses. UGH. Tomorrow! (Or tonight if I get finished work at a reasonable hour...) :)

1yahmtgx9udq.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Woohoo you're doing great :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    YESSSSSS!!!! So happy!!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Sarah you are kicking a**! Love seeing that trend!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nice job Sarah, you didn't miss a beat with your trip...kudos to ya!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks everybody!

I had a nice little drop today. I'm not expecting this one to stick though as we are supposed to be going out tonight for tapas and sangria. Will also probably have gelato afterwards... Tapas is always dangerous because it doesn't seem like much when you're eating it, but I'm sure the calories add up and are massive! Plus the sangria and they also have really yummy cocktails at this place. Totally worth any subsequent uptick in weight though... :)

mai0qw88rqqt.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    your trend line calculation uses a lot of past data since the slope went up when you've been losing lately (it was using the flat line data). Your current trend is better than what it is calculating. I'm sure you've notice that.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    How were the tapas? I LOVE sangria! I can't have that around me too often. It really sneaks up on me!