Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Official weigh-in (which amazes me because I can still feel that giant meal above sort of sitting in my stomach!) is down a teeny-tiny bit from yesterday.

I lost 3 lbs for the week, which means my average loss for the past two weeks is 1.3 lbs, taking into account my gain last week. Getting close to 25 lbs lost, which is almost half way - WOOHOO!!!:

sfl5a2vhwpot.png

qaqn7rvi1my3.png

Well done, Sarah! That's fantastic, I couldn't be happier for you! :)

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Official weigh-in (which amazes me because I can still feel that giant meal above sort of sitting in my stomach!) is down a teeny-tiny bit from yesterday.

I lost 3 lbs for the week, which means my average loss for the past two weeks is 1.3 lbs, taking into account my gain last week. Getting close to 25 lbs lost, which is almost half way - WOOHOO!!!:

sfl5a2vhwpot.png

qaqn7rvi1my3.png

Well done, Sarah! That's fantastic, I couldn't be happier for you! :)

Thanks Sandy - it's still amazing to me that that I continue to lose eating anything I like!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Thanks Sandy - it's still amazing to me that that I continue to lose eating anything I like!!!

You're welcome, and I feel the same way. It's absolutely mind blowing! Love this lifestyle :)

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Sarah! What a great month! With the start of this new one, I'm feeling fully back into my fasting modes so now I can get back on track with you!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice loss. You are doing really well!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss Sarah! You're doing awesome :smiley: Time to bid a nice 'Goodbye' to these 170's :smiley:
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow ya Sarah, you are having great success! And such a plus that you don't feel like you're suffering! Who woulda thunk!???
    Ha your partner sounds like a really nice, caring guy! How long have you guys been together? It's great that you're both vegetarian together....makes food an easy thing.
    I'm holding off on any kind of rules for a while. I need my brain to not have anything to focus on...no right and wrong as I'm stupid hard on myself when I goof up. Here's to a great September for us all :*
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Here is the sorry tale of my weekend - which was 100% planned and a gain expected.... :smile:

Saturday night we went out for the tapas and drinks we were supposed to go out for the week before - we tried a restaurant we hadn't tried before and it was awesome - will definitely go back! We ate a ton of tapas (marinated olives, deep fried battered goat cheese stuffed olives, Spanish omlette, bread, flat bread pizza, and other things I can't remember!), shared a pitcher of Sangria and then moved onto the delicious cocktails... Then we went and had Gelato... So good!

Sunday was Father's Day here, so we had a house full of people and kids. I opened my window at 3pm with Sangria... We had a big BBQ, lots of salad and potato bake and cheese and the usual things. I ate everything I wanted to eat and was so full by the end of the meal that I didn't want any cake (not that I really like cheap grocery store cake anyway, so that actually wasn't unusual for me - if it had been cake from the bakery that I like, that probably would have been another story!). I definitely drank too much Sangria... Not actually sure when I started fasting again - I'm guessing it was around 8:30...

Yesterday (Monday) it was hard to fast because I was a tiny bit hungover. I white knuckled (usually it's just so easy!) it until 4pm or so and then broke my fast.

The scale hasn't been kind for the past 3 days, but I'm sure it's mostly water retention and will disappear quickly.

qzkguy33r6eb.png

This is what my fasting looks like. The grey bars are when I don't reach my fasting goal of 21 hours (I almost never hit that goal on the weekend).

ax36ktat5f6y.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cool chart! Very nice data!!! Don't worry babe, the scale was NOT NICE TO ME after this weekend either - we'll get back there :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cool chart! Very nice data!!! Don't worry babe, the scale was NOT NICE TO ME after this weekend either - we'll get back there :)

B@stard scale!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Slowly, slowly my gain on the weekend goes away! I love how it can just jump up overnight and then it takes 4 billion years to disappear! (I'm not prone to exaggeration in the least, btw).

Tomorrow is my last weigh in before I leave and don't have access to a scale for 2 weeks - I'd REALLY like to be at 175.3 which was my lowest so far (I'm at 176 right now). Not that I'm going to do anything special to try to get there - and tonight's Hello Fresh meal is some double cheese pasta thing! Still, it would be nice... :)

ip7dtvv5520n.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Slowly, slowly my gain on the weekend goes away! I love how it can just jump up overnight and then it takes 4 billion years to disappear! (I'm not prone to exaggeration in the least, btw).

Tomorrow is my last weigh in before I leave and don't have access to a scale for 2 weeks - I'd REALLY like to be at 175.3 which was my lowest so far (I'm at 176 right now). Not that I'm going to do anything special to try to get there - and tonight's Hello Fresh meal is some double cheese pasta thing! Still, it would be nice... :)

ip7dtvv5520n.png

0.7 pounds is NOTHIN' babe! You got this!
  • minigrrll
    Options

ip7dtvv5520n.png

0.7 pounds is NOTHIN' babe! You got this!

TOTALLY!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Like I told Steph...Those darn carbs!!! :/
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Like I told Steph...Those darn carbs!!! :/

Yeah, unfortunately, all I eat is carbs! Well, mostly anyway... Plus cheese! :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    yummm... a load of carbs covered in cheese....man we'd have a good restaurant. Great that you keep close track...I'm too scared :#
  • minigrrll
    edited September 2017
    Options
    In the airport lounge watching Darcy pig out on the yummy breakfast food. Drinking my black coffee and waiting for our 12-13 hour flight... at least we only have an hour flight to San Diego after that - it's the worst when we still have a long flight to somewhere on the east coast!

Good weigh in this morning - actually dropped below my low weight from Saturday so a good start to my trip and gives me more motivation to succeed in my conference challenge... Last weigh in until the 20th Sept (unless the conference hotel is one with a scale - I've noticed a few hotels have had them lately):

8htojah99ruz.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Have a safe trip o:)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    In the airport lounge watching Darcy pig out on the yummy breakfast food. Drinking my black coffee and waiting for our 12-13 hour flight... at least we only have an hour flight to San Diego after that - it's the worst when we still have a long flight to somewhere on the east coast!

Good weigh in this morning - actually dropped below my low weight from Saturday so a good start to my trip and gives me more motivation to succeed in my conference challenge... Last weigh in until the 20th Sept (unless the conference hotel is one with a scale - I've noticed a few hotels have had them lately):

I hope your conference challenge is wildly successful. As far as a scale, heheh, I have been known to pack one. I am - or was - seriously considering it for my upcoming month in Spain. But I'll probably need the room for something else.

You'll be back Sept 20th. I'll be back Oct 5th. I hope we both lose weight! See you in a month.

• minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I have packed a scale before too... I travel carry-on only now though, so it's not an option. I was toying with the idea of calling down to the front desk to ask if they have any - already had to get a fridge sent up for my supply of sparkling water. Fewer and fewer hotels are including fridges by default in the rooms now...