• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Great work darlin'! Keep it up!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Ditto! We're pet people here! We're gone too much for a dog but Nikki (my sister) might be getting a "boy smidge" today! Smidge is the name of my lil fur baby... Ill post pics tomrw but she's a white persian himilayan... If we get him I'll post those pics too :)
    Ooooo, yes, please post pictures!! We have two ragdolls and one of unknown heritage!

Ok here she is - 2 of them are with my sister Nikki (Nikki may have a slight obsession with my cat LMAO)

qqz1i0bt7gzt.png
    d4ezpl6kp6v5.png

This one is only saved as my background on my phone so I could only take a screenshot:

s4bg0d6vnsuv.png

She's all white with one blue eye and one green eye - she's a Persian Himilayan :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Whew, I don't know how your body does it. So steadily downward. Every day! It's fun to see it though, and I hope it will continue.

Also, thank you very much for your support during my fasts.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Omg that cute kitty face!! @mistymeadows2005 did you find out whether you are getting a new one?

I'll have to do a collage of all 7 of ours and post it.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    amflautist wrote: »
    Whew, I don't know how your body does it. So steadily downward. Every day! It's fun to see it though, and I hope it will continue.

Also, thank you very much for your support during my fasts.

I don't know how either!! It's never done this before - well it probably has a few times, but I was starving myself and exercising like crazy and when any real-life situation came up (birthday, holiday, camping, conference, etc.) I'd lose it and throw in the towel!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Omg that cute kitty face!! @mistymeadows2005 did you find out whether you are getting a new one?

I'll have to do a collage of all 7 of ours and post it.

So far, we've not found the right one, so none yet - but as soon as we find one, I'll post pictures <3

And yesssssssssss I wanna see all your furbabies!
  • minigrrll
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So, I actually dropped under 80 lbs (79.7) finally! Woohoo!! Probably will bounce around 80 for a few days, but at least I finally saw it properly on the scale... B) Also, my August goal is very close, could actually happen...

Made an awesome dinner last night, a filo pastry tart with feta and butternut squash and beets and almonds. It was probably the most fancy thing I've ever made and a fair bit of work with brushing between each sheet of pastry with olive oil. I also dread to think how many calories as I used a crap ton of oil!! But it was delicious... Still loving the meal delivery, has made my life so much easier and I swear we aren't spending as much money a week on food, plus there is no waste. Also we are not eating out as much because we have to eat the delivered meals. We are only getting 3 meals a week, but that works perfectly for our lifestyle.

lii8kqvy0d3g.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    So, I actually dropped under 80 lbs (79.7) finally! Woohoo!! Probably will bounce around 80 for a few days, but at least I finally saw it properly on the scale... B) Also, my August goal is very close, could actually happen...

Made an awesome dinner last night, a filo pastry tart with feta and butternut squash and beets and almonds. It was probably the most fancy thing I've ever made and a fair bit of work with brushing between each sheet of pastry with olive oil. I also dread to think how many calories as I used a crap ton of oil!! But it was delicious... Still loving the meal delivery, has made my life so much easier and I swear we aren't spending as much money a week on food, plus there is no waste. Also we are not eating out as much because we have to eat the delivered meals. We are only getting 3 meals a week, but that works perfectly for our lifestyle.

lii8kqvy0d3g.png

Great work darling!!!!! Keep it up! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks lovely!! <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, Sarah! How freaking awesome! Your meals sound really good. I know you're on cloud nine! Definitely should make your August goal. :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks Oracle chickie!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks Oracle chickie!!!

Lol, you're welcome, though my predictions have sucked lately.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You've got this Sarah, August goal will be met and exceeded.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Terrific :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your steady progress!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks everybody!! This really is the BEST group... <3
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yeeayyyy! Awesome Sarah! Congratulations you did it :smiley:
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    YAY, Sarah!!!!!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow you're tip toeing right through the tulips. Great perseverance o:)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Tiny drop down today. 1.5 more to lose in 2 days to hit 174 which is my August goal. Pretty big ask! Though I could possibly cheat and work on USA time - then I'd get an extra day. After all, I pretty much live USA time due to my job. My time sheets are all a day behind, my meetings are US time... Seems pretty legit to me! HA!

I had the best dessert yesterday of red wine and a Curly Wurly which is a UK/Australian delicious chocolate bar (chewy caramel - I hate really soft caramel for some reason - seems too sweet) covered in chocolate... :) (It's almost exactly the same as a WigWag which is a discontinued (WHY?) Canadian chocolate bar from my youth...)

hga6cw51h1tu.png

nu6rtkg0zz2d.png