Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    jeanona wrote: »
    Me too Brenda :) If I feel like I've overdone things (food-wise, that is), I'll do a mini-fast before official weigh in.

Happy piano practising Sarah :)

Yeah, I just don't have that kind of willpower, I'm afraid. No mini-fasts or low carb days are likely to happen around here!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Sounds like your musically talented! Enjoy it, embrace it. I am literally tone deaf. I don't listen to music at all.

I have absolutely zero musical talent. I'm a very mechanical player. I can play stuff and read music, but only because it says on a piece of paper to punch this key at this time! There is like, zero "feeling" in what I play. And I could never just play without a sheet of music in front of me. But it's still fun to do it...
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Weighed 2 days in a row! Go me... :)

6syyset97yjp.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That was a good week!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Great week!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I like that downward trend you've got going there. You are doing great.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Downward movement!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I agree you had a good week :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Nice work darlin'!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sarah! I'm starting to make my way through your thread, and I just wanted to say hello!!! :) I'm looking forward to cheering you on and following your progress! <3
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks everybody! This whole gaining on the weekend thing is getting old!

2mcjjv2mit6p.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    But, in hindsight it was totally worth it. This is what we did on Sunday (that's Darcy and me in front, walking out of the water) and that's me in the lovely pink headband drinking a beer and about to dig in (AT LUNCHTIME, ugh) to my food. Of course, I also had dinner. At least I didn't have the giant breakfast they all had at our first stop on the jet ski trip. And this was about 2pm. But still...

1vg5me4u0a2v.png

wodvtke7lfyy.png

• minigrrll
    Options
    BTW, we had a flood in our house and shed yesterday and my laptop got soaked due to a giant storm. So i'm running around mopping and cleaning up from that. Not being rude, just too busy and will catch up with everybody over the rest of the week!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Your jawline looks amazing in this picture... I can see a HUGE difference in this picture!
  • blambo61
    Options
    The jet skiing looks fun. Last year on memorial day, I rented a couple and got all the family together for the day at a local reserviour. We had a great time. That looks like a very nice place!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    The jet skiing looks fun. Last year on memorial day, I rented a couple and got all the family together for the day at a local reserviour. We had a great time. That looks like a very nice place!

Thanks lovely!! <3
  • minigrrll
    edited February 2018
    Options

Yeah, it's super fun. We have a whole big bay to play in. There are islands with beaches to swim at and wrecks to snorkel at and restaurants and bars and camping spots. It's like a whole new world has opened up for us... Just loving it. Lots of people do it year round, I'm not sure if I'm that keen though. We'll see...

We hadn't met any of the people we went out with on that ride before btw. The couple we usually go out with couldn't make it and we would have got lost for sure, so we joined a ride organised by the people on a Jetski FB page. Was awesome fun! Always cool to meet new people too...
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow looks like so much fun!!!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Looks like y'all had a BLAST! I'm too much of a chicken to jet ski or snorkel, but I love watching other people have fun in the water. Haha, I'm always the person that just lays on the beach, talking to the crabs. :D
  • blambo61
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

Yeah, it's super fun. We have a whole big bay to play in. There are islands with beaches to swim at and wrecks to snorkel at and restaurants and bars and camping spots. It's like a whole new world has opened up for us... Just loving it. Lots of people do it year round, I'm not sure if I'm that keen though. We'll see...

We hadn't met any of the people we went out with on that ride before btw. The couple we usually go out with couldn't make it and we would have got lost for sure, so we joined a ride organised by the people on a Jetski FB page. Was awesome fun! Always cool to meet new people too...

I love the water and used to scuba dive a little. Sounds awesome!