Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 1

Options

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Brenda, I didn't see your original journal. I was wondering what was your beginning weight?
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh, I know, I know! But I'll let Brenda answer. I practically stalk her every post and have since joining this group because she inspires me :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Brenda, I didn't see your original journal. I was wondering what was your beginning weight?

It was 194 right Sandy??? LOL :p

Here's the link to my weight loss journal...
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10504327/brendas-omad-journey#latest
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    It was 194 right Sandy??? LOL :p

ROFLMAO... Yes, Ma'am, 194 :-)

• Brendalea69
    Options
    :D:D:D
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Did you get people saying that you look too small? I am currently at 163 and I want to get down to 135-140 pounds, but I get people telling me I look good where I am and not to lose any more weight and I would be too small. I am going to get to the weight I want, but I was just wondering if you got people giving you comments like that as you got closer to your goal?
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Did you get people saying that you look too small? I am currently at 163 and I want to get down to 135-140 pounds, but I get people telling me I look good where I am and not to lose any more weight and I would be too small. I am going to get to the weight I want, but I was just wondering if you got people giving you comments like that as you got closer to your goal?

Yes I did, but mostly I got compliments for looking great and I got down to the weight that I wanted regardless of what people thought :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I've had people tell me I don't need to lose anymore weight. That is nice!
  • tlblanksfit
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I like the compliments, but at 5'5" and 163 pounds, I am still considered overweight and don't cross over into the normal range until 150 pounds. I at least want to get into the normal range and then see how I look then.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    After almost 40 pounds lost since March 5th, 28 of that from OMAD, I get the same thing about being fine as I am, despite still being "obese". I'm not stopping, I feel so much better and even more important than the weight being rid is how much better I feel overall.
  • blambo61
    Options
    I still want to lose about 20-30 lbs. I think I'm at about 21-22% bf. I would like to be 7-12%. I spent a lot of my early life at or below those numbers and I liked being lean.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Branda I second sandy when she said your a real inspiration! I too am always reading and following!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    shans34 wrote: »
    Branda I second sandy when she said your a real inspiration! I too am always reading and following!

• tlblanksfit
    Options
    You are definitely one of my go to's for inspiration and encouragement. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You are definitely one of my go to's for inspiration and encouragement. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks and you're welcome :)
  • blambo61
    Options
    You have a will of steel!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    You have a will of steel!

I never used to but yes, I do now!!! Thanks :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    That's what happens; fasting changes the brain.
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here Brenda. You are such an inspiration! Thank you for inspiring me every day :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That's what happens; fasting changes the brain.

:)