Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    checking in for week 3 full body. I have a busy day today and I'm going on a weekend trip, so I did it first thing this morning before eating. Oh boy, I remember why I do NOT like fasted cardio - it really affected my workout. Still worth getting it in, but not my best.
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting it in.

This week I’ve done week 7 abs and total body, Sunday will be legs, today was a 8km run :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Amazing work all round, girls, here's to a new week! I'm entering Week 4, time flies, hey? I'm excited :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I did LISS last night, ran 6k - I'll check in later with either arms and abs, or legs!
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Good job @Piqueaboo! I also did LISS last night - 3 mile incline walk. I went on vacation this weekend and ate and drank too much, so couldn't stomach the circuit last night so plan to do it tonight. I'm also entering week 4 and pretty proud of myself for sticking with it almost 1/3 of the way through!

And bonus - no weight gain (or loss, haha) this weekend!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I did LISS again, couldn't work up the motivation for the strength training. Tomorrow I donate blood, so will probably take it easy, but back to the grind Thursday!
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Checking in for week 4 legs. That workout is TOUGH. I think the hardest yet
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Week 8 for me, I did legs on Monday, omg, I’m still aching so much!! Planning to do arms and abs tonight.

Well done everyone
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Week 4 arms and abs checkin!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Did week 8 arms and abs last night, I still can’t do a proper push up!! It was a hard workout, plus I’m still aching from Monday’s legs!! And TOTM has now arrived!! :'( Feeling sorry for myself!! :D
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Did week 8 arms and abs last night, I still can’t do a proper push up!! It was a hard workout, plus I’m still aching from Monday’s legs!! And TOTM has now arrived!! :'( Feeling sorry for myself!! :D

I can't do a proper pushup either! I was feeling pretty sorry for myself about that too. I also started my TOTM today too - and I *know* my weight is going to go up, but I still didn't love seeing it this morning when I weighed.
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Last Friday I FINISHED WEEK 12!!! Wahoooooo. :D

I was planning on jumping right into BBG 2.0 this week, but my roommate (who does the workouts with me) is traveling for work part of this week and next...so we decided to push it off 2 weeks (and just do other workouts separately at the gym until then) - now we will be starting Monday 10/23!!!

I've already looked at the workouts and they look really challenging, in a good way. I'm really excited to start - especially incorporating some heavier weights and barbells into the circuits.

Keep pushing on ladies! The 12 weeks always goes by so quickly!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Wow @katelaurel390 well done!!

@Anon2018 TOTM is an absolute pain, I’m not weighing in tomorrow, I’ve been a bit of a pig today, and look like I’m about 5 months pregnant!! Glad I’m not the only one who can’t do a proper push up :)
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Checking in for week 4 full body. Today I'm going to Spin for "liss" (though I don't really think it's low intensity :))
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    Did total body week 8 yesterday, that's week 8 complete. Think I may have to have a 2 week break from bbg, y parents are moving into ours for 2 weeks, and are storing lots of their furniture in our conservatory, which is where I exercise :/ will have to look at what space is left! Might have to run for 2 weeks instead.
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Checking in for week 5 legs
  • Anon2018
    Options
    Checking in for week 5 arms and abs (last night), and planning to do week 5 full body tonight
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Options
    I managed week 9 legs on Monday, and 2 runs this week. Week 9 legs was extremely tough.
  • Anon2018
    Options
    I managed week 9 legs on Monday, and 2 runs this week. Week 9 legs was extremely tough.

If you follow kayla on FB or instagram, you can see she says week 9 legs is her hardest workout! So good for you getting through it
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Did Arms Week 4 yesterday, and ran 6k today for LISS