Replies

• k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

exercise.png

July: 160 m running, purposeful walking, cycling

11th: 6.75 miles, 2.84m run, 3.91 purposeful walking - MTD 63.15
    12th: 9.25 miles, 1.36m run TM, 7.89 purposeful walking, strength training - MTD 72.4

YaY @vhuber - rain is good and hopefully you'll get a bit more. Take care of that heel!!!

@clepant - sincere condolences to your dad on the loss of his buddy. Also, good catch for your hubby - I think I might have had something to 'politely' say to the PA who poopoohed the symptoms (I hope they had a medical qualification to back up their response) ( just realised I'm a bit belligerent today!)

@Leanz - snow is rare where I live too. We moved here, bringing our boys' sledges with us. I don't think they've been out the loft (attic/roof) space in 24 years :D:D:D

@anaconda469 - take time to heal ..... I would guess that you've got quite bored doing that in recent years and challenging yourself is what we are collectively about - but you are our inspiration and come back queen! Heal quickly.

ETA - I'm not sure what is happening with my ticker .....
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    13 July 5 miles
    MTD 98.79 miles
    @vhuber sure hope you get some more rain!
    @anaconda469 I hope the testing yourself on the bike goes ok - but don't push too hard!!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    12 July rest day walked 3.88 miles

84.59 total for the month
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

July: 160 m running, purposeful walking, cycling

13th: 8.5 miles 4.74m running, 3.76m purposeful walking - MTD 88.99

Ran the Caldervale Supper Run tonight - rewarded with meat + potatoe pie, peas and gravy!! The course was undulating!!! A euphemism for hilly, a total of 351 ft climbed. My poor old knees are done for. It was fun though, with some amazing views.
    @anaconda469 - hope your test ride went well.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sore feet so I took to the ex bike for 13.5 miles! Probably will tomorrow too since its going to be over 100*!

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    7/11
    7/12
    16.00 miles
    7/13
    22.16 miles
    278.09 miles MTD
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,462 Member
    Options
    My test ride went better than I thought it would. I took the hard shell splint off, put a sport brace on to keep my forearm in the same position, which fits perfectly over my glove. Rode until discomfort occurred. My forearm is somewhat weakened, but tendon is starting to function. Three of the puncture wounds are closed with nice new pink tissue. The 2 large ones are looking so much better. Going to prop up and rest now.

07/08 - 04.0 miles walking (Tour des Chutes 5k Cancer walk)
    07/09 - 02.0 miles walking
    07/10 - 01.0 miles walking (I hate :-( this)
    07/11 - 02.0 miles walking (a nice walk at the river then another w/grandkids)
    07/12 - 02.0 miles hiking (did the river bank hike & meander in the woods)
    07/13 - 15.0 miles cycling (1st ride after 9 day layoff, I'm so far behind, will catch up though, I hope)

Total: 93.0 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    July 13: Adding 15 miles of walking 5 miles and cycling 10 miles. Hopefully I will get some running in this weekend when we have some 60's in the am and lower humidity.
    TTD: 175 miles

exercise.png

• micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    July 12-walked 1.83 miles
    July 13-walked 2.32 miles
    30.21/70 total miles
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been missing on the board. I was out of town for almost a week and got back a couple days ago, and today was my first day back at work. I've been keeping track and hope to get some biking in again soon.

57.26 miles so far

exercise.png
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    July 13 walked 5.69 and rode 6.11 miles
    total of 96.39

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Led the Greenway ride for my Girls' Bike group yesterday and got up to run this morning.

11.29 Bike miles and 4.53 running.

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469 Glad you're healing.

I'm adding 17 miles. I went to NYC (my old home) on Tuesday and came back last night. I walked way more than that but am comfortable adding that number. I did break my all time step record with 33,398 on Wednesday. Part of that was to a bakery on the Upper West Side I'd heard about - it makes six ounce cookies. The scale today shows I enjoyed them :cookie::cookie:

exercise.png

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Adding for the
    10th 4.18
    11th 6.35
    12th 3.38
    13th 5.99
    Total miles 66.83

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    ==============================

@VHUBER - Glad you finally got at least a little rain!!

@CLEPANT - Sorry to hear about your Dad's Marine buddy. :( And if you haven't already, your hubby should contact his ortho office and let somebody know what happened! I'm not even a medical professional and I immediately knew it was a blood clot! :angry: That's unacceptable if they didn't at least *suggest* he have it checked out! That could have been WAY serious if he hadn't done anything further.

And I did it again. I got swamped at work yesterday and then sat up in bed about 1:00am saying to myself, "I forgot to update the MYAC today!!!" :confounded: lol Better late than never, right?? haha

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
    Dave
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,462 Member
    Options
    07/08 - 04.0 miles walking (Tour des Chutes 5k Cancer walk)
    07/09 - 02.0 miles walking
    07/10 - 01.0 miles walking (I hate :-( this)
    07/11 - 02.0 miles walking (a nice walk at the river then another w/grandkids)
    07/12 - 02.0 miles hiking (did the river bank hike & meander in the woods)
    07/13 - 15.0 miles cycling (1st ride after 9 day layoff, I'm so far behind, will catch up though, I hope)
    07/14 - 01.0 miles walking (taking it easy)

Total: 94.0 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    ==============================

@VHUBER - Glad you finally got at least a little rain!!

@CLEPANT - Sorry to hear about your Dad's Marine buddy. :( And if you haven't already, your hubby should contact his ortho office and let somebody know what happened! I'm not even a medical professional and I immediately knew it was a blood clot! :angry: That's unacceptable if they didn't at least *suggest* he have it checked out! That could have been WAY serious if he hadn't done anything further.

And I did it again. I got swamped at work yesterday and then sat up in bed about 1:00am saying to myself, "I forgot to update the MYAC today!!!" :confounded: lol Better late than never, right?? haha

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
    Dave

@Dave: I am so appreciative of you and Janet loading our data. Never feel bad about not getting to it. You have a life and this is not a priority.
    Well we would have missed the blood clot had my hubby not stopped the pain meds last Friday. His PT in their office told us to get it checked. I am going ro have a talk with the doctor and his PA. I am very upset to say the least.
  • clepant
    Options
    July 14: Adding 15 miles of walking 7 miles, running 2.5 miles and cycling 5 .5 miles
    TTD: 190 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Only walked .5 for mail this morning. It was already 91*. My bigger black dog said No Way & stayed home in the shade! LOL I later rode the ex bike for 11. I feel guilty with my husband helping the contractor do siding on our house especially when its this HOT out!

exercise.png
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 1.20 miles today.
    31.41/70 total miles
This discussion has been closed.