Adding 5.48 + 4.48 + 5.9 + 6.81

79.84 total to date
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    14 July 2.5 miles
    15 July 5.4 miles

MTD 106.69 miles

AND the earbuds arrived today! That's great but if I hadn't questioned the ridiculous shipping charges I would have had to pay them - crazy! But very prompt delivery once that was sorted.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Ran 2.1 treadmill miles.

exercise.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... looks like I am well on target for this month! Let's hope I keep it up and not do my usual :wink: and taper off ...

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    50.03 miles on the bicycle today. (Yes, I circled the parking lot to make sure I hit 50!)

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    3.07 miles walked today

82.41 miles walked to date
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,935 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    ==============================
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,370 Member
    Options
    07/13 - 6.88 miles
    07/14 - 2.69 miles
    07/15 - 6.45 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a fine Sunday!

Chris
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    4 mile walk
    MTD - 54.7/60
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @vhuber: Yikes! Just too hot.
    July 15: Adding 15 miles of walking 8, running 2 and cycling 5 miles
    TTD: 205 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,462 Member
    Options
    Well my patience has worn out. Dr has her schedule & I have mine. Went out & ripped some real miles. Slapped a tendon brace on and went for it. No bleeding, just some fatigue in my forearm, wounds closing nicely. Time to get back to real training. Headed back to Bend next Wednesday to work on the Cascade Cycling Classic UCI Pro Bike Race. Gonna be a race caller for the TT (time trial)

07/15 - 21.0 miles cycling (decided to rip some miles today, slapped a brace on my forearm then went for it)

Total: 115.0 miles

exercise.png

• Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    16 July 15.22 miles
    MTD 121.91

These were hard miles this morning 0 degrees and freezing rain when I went out! Never know what to wear cause i end up sweating no matter the temp!
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New ttd 54 .5 miles
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    7/9-7/15 = 30.92

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @Leanz: oh my goodness! Where do you live??? I had ANOTHER 100 degree day!! It's stifling!!!

With the heat like this I took to the ex bike with 17 miles & yesterday real early I jogged 2.5. I am over my goal but will continue to keep moving!

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,462 Member
    Options
    07/15 - 21.0 miles cycling (decided to rip some miles today, slapped a brace on my forearm then went for it)
    07/16 - 19.0 miles cycling (took it a bit easier today)
    07/16 - 01.0 miles walking (a nice walk at the river with my friend)

Total: 135.0 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    ==============================

Glad to see folks are still moving in spite of weather extremes. @vhuber - leanz lives in the southern hemisphere where it's winter. The grass is always greener on the other side of the equator, right? Congratulations on making goal in spite of the heat where you are vhuber!

I am almost back in the green. I start my NY Marathon training program tomorrow so if I can stay on it I should rack up some miles soon. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Especially Dave on his motorcycle trip!
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Well this has not been a very good July. Although, I spent some time catching up before I posted and I am clearly not the only one who's had a lousy month so far. My father-in-law had routine hip replacement surgery on the 3rd. Something went terribly wrong on the 5th and he was gone on the 6th. Everyone is still in shock. Tomorrow starts an exciting new project at work for me but with the emergency trips back to the hospital and then the funeral, I'm not sure I was completely focused on the training. Since I'm the project lead, right now tomorrow looks more terrifying than exciting.

So, coming up with a goal for this month is difficult at best. I'm at 30 miles so far so I guess I'll aim for 75 miles this month. Sorry for joining late, but circumstances.......

exercise.png

@Leanz We all envy your cold weather now, but you know we will be just as jealous in about 6 months when the snow and ice are here and it's hot there.

@anaconda469 I know this won't keep you down for long, but don't you think it's someone else's turn for lousy luck? I'm glad you're back on the bike and moving the way YOU want to.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Taxmom: I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. Oh my what a shock this must have been.

July 16: Adding 15 miles today. It was lots of yard work this evening before the rain comes again tomorrow. Managed an early run/walk this am and some walking and a few miles on the bike,
    TTD: 220 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.