CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Good morning! I was curious if this week is our last week for the February challenge? :)

@cmhubbard92 It is the last week yes and I am setting up March today.

@AB0215 curious if you saw my other post that Tracie_Lord is leaving TBBT? I ask because I saw she was tagged in your notice for March's thread. She has switched her focus away from weight loss :)

@cmhubbard92 It's funny you should say that, I swore I read that and then when I went back to look for that post I could not find it for anything. I totally thought I was crazy.

@AB0215 It's alright :)

One thing I did notice on the March spreadsheet, is that jmalderman was removed? But I believe you meant to remove mhassan160 as shes taking the month off from school? They were right next to each other on the spreadsheet, so I think that's what happened.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @AB0215 Good morning! I was curious if this week is our last week for the February challenge? :)

@AB0215 curious if you saw my other post that Tracie_Lord is leaving TBBT? I ask because I saw she was tagged in your notice for March's thread. She has switched her focus away from weight loss :)

@cmhubbard92 It's funny you should say that, I swore I read that and then when I went back to look for that post I could not find it for anything. I totally thought I was crazy.

One thing I did notice on the March spreadsheet, is that jmalderman was removed? But I believe you meant to remove mhassan160 as shes taking the month off from school? They were right next to each other on the spreadsheet, so I think that's what happened.

@cmhubbard92 I didn't intentionally anyone but Tracie Lord. I will fix it. side note, jmalderman didn't weigh in last week in Feb.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@cmhubbard92 I didn't intentionally anyone but Tracie Lord. I will fix it. side note, jmalderman didn't weigh in last week in Feb.

@AB0215 I know jmalderman didn't weigh in the last week, but she had weighed in the week before. She has missed the last weigh in before and then weighed the next month, so I'm pretty sure she'll be back! I hope. Thank you for all you do :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215

Primekayprime requests to move her weigh in to Monday(from Sunday)

Thedestar (reminder) would like to weigh in on Fridays, instead of Mondays.

Hopefully I didn't miss any others!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 pearl4686 has decided to leave the challenge. Can you please have them removed from the RTM sheet? Thanks!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215

@cmhubbard92 Done.
  • AB0215
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    @AB0215 pearl4686 has decided to leave the challenge. Can you please have them removed from the RTM sheet? Thanks!

@AmyG1982 Done.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215

@cmhubbard92 Done.

@AB0215 thank you so much!

Could you also move GuessimGryffindor to Saturdays? All of a sudden people are requesting changes, I'm sorry!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215

@cmhubbard92 Done.

@AB0215 thank you so much!

Could you also move GuessimGryffindor to Saturdays? All of a sudden people are requesting changes, I'm sorry!

@cmhubbard92 It's okay, it's normal! The last and first week are always busy. And done.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234. @looneycatblue. @AB0215. Was just PM'd by Metubal withdrawing from Gutbusters for this month due to personal circumstances.

I have removed her from the spreadsheet.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215

@cmhubbard92 Done.

Primekayprime just mentioned her weigh day was changed to the wrong day. She requested her Sundays be moved to Monday, not Friday... sorry!
  • craigo3154
    Options

Primekayprime just mentioned her weigh day was changed to the wrong day. She requested her Sundays be moved to Monday, not Friday... sorry!

@cmhubbard92. Done.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215 Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel has requested to change her weigh in day from Friday to Sunday :)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Can we add Rozbee1 back to the RTM sheet? I think she missed her last feb weigh in and didn’t get carried over to March but she’d like to continue.

This is her current weigh in so LW would be her starting weight for this month.

Rozbee1
    Friday
    LW 183.6
    TW 186.4

Thanks!
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Can we add Rozbee1 back to the RTM sheet? I think she missed her last feb weigh in and didn’t get carried over to March but she’d like to continue.

Rozbee1
    Friday
    LW 183.6
    TW 186.4

Thanks!
    @AmyG1982. Done.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Rozbee1
    Friday
    LW 183.6
    TW 186.4

Thanks!
    @AmyG1982. Done.

Thanks!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Midsummer174627 would like to change her weigh day to Friday please
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215 Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel has requested to change her weigh in day from Friday to Sunday :)

@AB0215 my mistake- Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel would like to change from Sunday to Friday. Oops!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    stewartkm29 would like to take a break from the challenge this month and come back in April. Can you please remove them from the RTM sheet?