CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    kaj848 wrote: »
    Last month I weighed in on Mondays. I would like to switch to Thursdays this month if that’s ok? If it makes things complicated I can keep on Monday.

Hi Ashley @AB0215
    Please see the above from a member of Gutbusters (kaj848)
    She is currently scheduled to weigh in Mondays. I changed her in the google doc from M to Th without knowing I am not supposed to, so Bonnie let me know. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up. :)
    Thanks!
    Megan

@Keepingtrack1234 I don't think that would be too bad, I haven't looked at it yet but it should be ok.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @AB0215 mhassan160 would like to change Weigh-In day from Monday to Friday if possible :)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 mhassan160 would like to change Weigh-In day from Monday to Friday if possible :)

@cmhubbard92. Done.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hi @AB0215 , just a quick question, at this point it is too late to re-register for this month right? I've had some old team members who were dropped last month just start posting again in our new team thread and I want to double check before I let them know that they will need to wait and reregister in March! If there is still the option to add them in, let me know and I will post their info.

@jwall309 I would say that this is week 1 so I can still add them back but I would need a weight from last week for a starting weight.

Ok, awesome! Here is their info:

Username: Midsummer174627
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    FEB SW: 151

Username: @missmarcellamae
    Weight in: Saturday
    SW: 285.4

Thank you so much!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley @AB0215
    Please see the below from a member of Gutbusters. She is still on the list; ok to remove? Thanks!
    shalvy2007 wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234 I had mentioned in my last post in Jan that I would not be participating in the Feb challenge that I've hit a weight that I'm trying to more maintain then lose and didn't feel it was right for the team if I wasn't actively trying to lose the weight. I thought my name was suppose to be removed. Thanks

• craigo3154
    Options
    Hi Ashley @AB0215
    Please see the below from a member of Gutbusters. She is still on the list; ok to remove? Thanks!
    shalvy2007 wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234 I had mentioned in my last post in Jan that I would not be participating in the Feb challenge that I've hit a weight that I'm trying to more maintain then lose and didn't feel it was right for the team if I wasn't actively trying to lose the weight. I thought my name was suppose to be removed. Thanks

@Keepingtrack1234. shalvy2007 removed from GB for this month.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Hi @AB0215 , just a quick question, at this point it is too late to re-register for this month right? I've had some old team members who were dropped last month just start posting again in our new team thread and I want to double check before I let them know that they will need to wait and reregister in March! If there is still the option to add them in, let me know and I will post their info.

@jwall309 I would say that this is week 1 so I can still add them back but I would need a weight from last week for a starting weight.

Ok, awesome! Here is their info:

Username: Midsummer174627
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    FEB SW: 151

Username: missmarcellamae
    Weight in: Saturday
    SW: 285.4

Thank you so much!

@jwall309 Midsummer174627 and missmarcellamae added to RTM for the month.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thanks for keeping up this week. It's been a real challenge for me. And I was going to catch up today but you already did, thank you for that.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi @craigo3154 and Ashley @AB0215
    I got this weigh in on Gutbusters yesterday, but can't find this member on the Gutbusters spreadsheet, etc.
    Can you help? Thank you!

Sorry I’m posting so late.
    @Nebslp
    Week 1 Monday
    PW: 225.8
    CW: 226.2
  • AB0215
    Options
    I got this weigh in on Gutbusters yesterday, but can't find this member on the Gutbusters spreadsheet, etc.
    Can you help? Thank you!

@Nebslp
    Week 1 Monday

@Keepingtrack1234 Well they're actually a Slimsons member. not sure why they posted in Gutbusters
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! Last month this person tried to enter during the 3rd week and I told her to come back during the Feb. open registration. She didn't register, but now she is putting posting. I'm not sure if I should tell her to come back in March, or if you just want to add her.
    Hi there Team FLAB-U-LESS! Would love to join the challenge, be it a little late in Feb already...
    I'm weighing in Fridays. Exercise will probably be the easiest target; Track & Calories not so - hence I'm here!!!.
    Will start posting from tomorrow.

Weigh in 05 Feb:
    PW: 72.2 kg
    CW: 73.1 kg

Picked up weight last week, and need to re-focus.
    Thanks, Melinda
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Can you help? Thank you!

@Nebslp
    Week 1 Monday

@Keepingtrack1234 Well they're actually a Slimsons member. not sure why they posted in Gutbusters

Thanks! I will reply to her on Gutbusters to head over to Slimsons. :)
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234 sorry for the confusion. I am at Slimson’s, not sure how I posted here😳🤪. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! Last month this person tried to enter during the 3rd week and I told her to come back during the Feb. open registration. She didn't register, but now she is putting posting. I'm not sure if I should tell her to come back in March, or if you just want to add her.
    Hi there Team FLAB-U-LESS! Would love to join the challenge, be it a little late in Feb already...
    I'm weighing in Fridays. Exercise will probably be the easiest target; Track & Calories not so - hence I'm here!!!.

Weigh in 05 Feb:

Thanks, Melinda

@mram3582. I've added LucyTwinkles into Flab-u-less for Feb. Looks like its a new account (post count for member is 1).

My prediction is that they will not stay for the entire month, but I have been wrong in the past. Willing to give them a chance.
  • AB0215
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Weigh in 05 Feb:

Thanks, Melinda

@mram3582. I've added LucyTwinkles into Flab-u-less for Feb. Looks like its a new account (post count for member is 1).

My prediction is that they will not stay for the entire month, but I have been wrong in the past. Willing to give them a chance.

@craigo3154 While I agree that they aren't likely to stay, I hope you're wrong in this case!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Weigh in 05 Feb:

Thanks, Melinda

@craigo3154 While I agree that they aren't likely to stay, I hope you're wrong in this case!!

Thanks! I was pretty sure she was the one that pm'd me last month, but maybe not. I'll check my messages again. I've had several people that weren't on the team just try to pm me instead of posting in the thread.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234, here are week 1 results for you to post on our thread. 😊
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 is the info in the post correct? Someone on Run Track Minds pointed out that when you look at the spreadsheet RTM should have been first. I looked and the #s definitely aren’t the same.... screenshot of the week 2 results tab on the spreadsheet attached

yebbgdzrkww2.png