CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    Options
    @AB0215

Coral333 is leaving TBBT per her PT suggestion. Hopefully she will rejoin us again!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    @AB0215 is the info in the post correct? Someone on Run Track Minds pointed out that when you look at the spreadsheet RTM should have been first. I looked and the #s definitely aren’t the same.... screenshot of the week 2 results tab on the spreadsheet attached

yebbgdzrkww2.png

@AmyG1982 this is why I post a screen shot at the time of the ending. The thing is, the spreadsheet updates as we add numbers and people drop out,, these numbers change because members aren't there, and new weights are entered, etc. If you look at the bottom I take a screen shot of what it is when I post it, for clarity since the spreadsheet updates literally every time we update it. Hope this helps, and I looked at the screen shot I took and at the time of week ending, those were the correct numbers. Also, another thing that messes with it is late weighins, like if someone posts their weight late, like it appears to have happened in the case of Run Track Minds, Rozbee1 edged out Timibotkin but posted Feb 16th instead of Feb 15th. Something else to consider.
    yjs9s0fvcxgw.png

If you go back to Week 1, the numbers aren't all the same either because we've changed the sheet since then, it's nearly impossible to have it always show the same numbers unless I went back and updated them every single day when we update the sheet, it's why I started including a screen shot of the numbers because we only post once a week and I think I'd pull out my hair if I had to update that every day because we update the sheet daily.

Hopefully that makes sense. Long winded response and it's also past my bedtime so hope it did make sense.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    @AB0215 is the info in the post correct? Someone on Run Track Minds pointed out that when you look at the spreadsheet RTM should have been first. I looked and the #s definitely aren’t the same.... screenshot of the week 2 results tab on the spreadsheet attached

yebbgdzrkww2.png

@AmyG1982 this is why I post a screen shot at the time of the ending. The thing is, the spreadsheet updates as we add numbers and people drop out,, these numbers change because members aren't there, and new weights are entered, etc. If you look at the bottom I take a screen shot of what it is when I post it, for clarity since the spreadsheet updates literally every time we update it. Hope this helps, and I looked at the screen shot I took and at the time of week ending, those were the correct numbers. Also, another thing that messes with it is late weighins, like if someone posts their weight late, like it appears to have happened in the case of Run Track Minds, Rozbee1 edged out Timibotkin but posted Feb 16th instead of Feb 15th. Something else to consider.
    yjs9s0fvcxgw.png

If you go back to Week 1, the numbers aren't all the same either because we've changed the sheet since then, it's nearly impossible to have it always show the same numbers unless I went back and updated them every single day when we update the sheet, it's why I started including a screen shot of the numbers because we only post once a week and I think I'd pull out my hair if I had to update that every day because we update the sheet daily.

Hopefully that makes sense. Long winded response and it's also past my bedtime so hope it did make sense.

Makes sense, thanks for the thoughtful reply!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215

Coral333 is leaving TBBT per her PT suggestion. Hopefully she will rejoin us again!
    @craigo3154 or @AB0215 could you remove Coral333? Thanks :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215

@cmhubbard92 I sort of assumed that you meant she was leaving at the end of the month, didn't realize that you meant now, I'll take care of it. Sorry about that!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215

@cmhubbard92 I sort of assumed that you meant she was leaving at the end of the month, didn't realize that you meant now, I'll take care of it. Sorry about that!

@AB0215 it's ok, I don't think I was very clear-oops! Thank you very much!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @AB0215
    I was looking at the spreadsheet and noticed that you deleted my name instead of Coral333.
    All of my weights are there in her slot except the starting weight which should be 182.5.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @AB0215
    I was looking at the spreadsheet and noticed that you deleted my name instead of Coral333.
    All of my weights are there in her slot except the starting weight which should be 182.5.

@brandi_84. Fixed now. Removing co-captains is a little more work due to sheet formulas.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    @AB0215

@brandi_84. Fixed now. Removing co-captains is a little more work due to sheet formulas.

Thanks! I understand.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215 Good morning! I was curious if this week is our last week for the February challenge? :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @AB0215 Good morning! I was curious if this week is our last week for the February challenge? :)

Forget I asked this 😊 I was confused by the first page of the spreadsheet for some reason....

On another note, @AB0215 or @craigo3154 Tracie_Lord has requested to leave the big butt theory as her goal is no longer weight loss but pretty much muscle gain. Thank you:)
  • AB0215
    Options

@cmhubbard92 It is the last week yes and I am setting up March today.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215

@brandi_84 Sorry about that.
  • cmhubbard92
    edited February 2020
    Options

@AB0215 curious if you saw my other post that Tracie_Lord is leaving TBBT? I ask because I saw she was tagged in your notice for March's thread. She has switched her focus away from weight loss :)
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi @AB0215 - I will be stepping away from the challenge next month. My mental health is suffering a bit after a full year of eating at a deficit and I need a bit of a break. @AmyG1982 is still continuing on, so the team is in good hands. I mentioned to the team that there was an opportunity for someone else to step up and help her as co-captain but so far no takers! Thanks for everything :smile:
  • AB0215
    edited February 2020
    Options

@AB0215 curious if you saw my other post that Tracie_Lord is leaving TBBT? I ask because I saw she was tagged in your notice for March's thread. She has switched her focus away from weight loss :)

@cmhubbard92 It's funny you should say that, I swore I read that and then when I went back to look for that post I could not find it for anything. I totally thought I was crazy.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 can you please change inessliang’s weigh in day to Saturday in the Run Track Minds sheet? Thanks!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @AB0215
    Would you change thedestar to Friday on The Big Butt Theory's sheet for March? Thanks!