CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,982 Member
    Options
    Hi @AB0215 I'd like to be a co-captain for TBBT for extra accountability. My email is kwinnero@gmail.com. I understand we already have a Captain and co-captain I am just offering up assistance if Brandi and Christine every need back up with helping out the team.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Midsummer174627 would like to change her weigh day to Friday please
    @AmyG1982. Done.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @AB0215 Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel has requested to change her weigh in day from Friday to Sunday :)

@AB0215 my mistake- Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel would like to change from Sunday to Friday. Oops!

@cmhubbard92. Done. Did not action first request because it was already Sunday.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    stewartkm29 would like to take a break from the challenge this month and come back in April. Can you please remove them from the RTM sheet?

@AmyG1982. Done.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hi @AB0215 I'd like to be a co-captain for TBBT for extra accountability. My email is ..... I understand we already have a Captain and co-captain I am just offering up assistance if Brandi and Christine every need back up with helping out the team.

@Krysless2. I am happy to grant this request as long as Christine ( @cmhubbard92 ) and Brandi ( @brandi_84 ) agree. If either Christine or Brandi can affirm here (Captains Quarters), I will make the changes.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Hi @AB0215 I'd like to be a co-captain for TBBT for extra accountability. My email is ..... I understand we already have a Captain and co-captain I am just offering up assistance if Brandi and Christine every need back up with helping out the team.

@Krysless2. I am happy to grant this request as long as Christine ( @cmhubbard92 ) and Brandi ( @brandi_84 ) agree. If either Christine or Brandi can affirm here (Captains Quarters), I will make the changes.

@craigo3154 yes I had told @Krysless2 to head over here and let it be known she was interested! :) thank you!
  • craigo3154
    edited March 2020
    Options

@craigo3154 yes I had told @Krysless2 to head over here and let it be known she was interested! :) thank you!

Krystal ( @Krysless2 ), I have made you a co-captain of TBBT and sent an invite to enable you to edit the spreadsheet.

I am thankful for the help. I am sure Christine ( @cmhubbard92 ), Brandi ( @brandi_84 ) and Ashley ( @AB0215 ) are too.

One note though: please only enter contestants weights on the sheet. There are 100's of formulas in the sheet. These formulas automatically update the summary sheets, pre-make announcements and assist in monthly registration. Re-ordering the sheet or changing lines, if done incorrectly, can REALLY mess things up.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Hi @AB0215 I'd like to be a co-captain for TBBT for extra accountability. My email is ..... I understand we already have a Captain and co-captain I am just offering up assistance if Brandi and Christine ever need back up with helping out the team.

Krystal ( @Krysless2 ), I have made you a co-captain of TBBT and sent an invite to enable you to edit the spreadsheet.

I am thankful for the help. I am sure Christine ( @cmhubbard92 ), Brandi ( @brandi_84 ) and Ashley ( @AB0215 ) are too.

One note though: please only enter contestants weights on the sheet. There are 100's of formulas in the sheet. These formulas automatically update the summary sheets, pre-make announcements and assist in monthly registration. Re-ordering the sheet or changing lines, if done incorrectly, can REALLY mess things up.

Thanks, I'll hang back in the shadows until they need me 🙂
  • craigo3154
    Options

@Krysless2. Often easier (and better) to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

In short if you can see where you can help, you are encouraged to take initiative.

I, for one, am happy to help fix mistakes as people learn. This way TBL ends up with experienced help and can continue.

This is also one of the contributing factors as to why Ashely ( @AB0215 ) has been doing such an amazing job with TBL. I tried to ensure I had a good backup before I needed to step away for personal circumstances. ( Jacky Norrie handed TBL over to me when personal circumstances prevented her from continuing. I had been helping out for a while before that happened ).

• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Jimboden3 might miss his next 2 weigh ins as he’ll be travelling. Please don’t remove him from the RTM sheet.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Jimboden3 might miss his next 2 weigh ins as he’ll be travelling. Please don’t remove him from the RTM sheet.

@AmyG1982. Removal process is reversible. Data is maintained, just hidden.

Will try to remember when processing end of weeks.

However, if forgotten, Jimboden3 can be restored when he weighs in again (just remind Ashley and I here).
  • AmyG1982
    Options

@AmyG1982. Removal process is reversible. Data is maintained, just hidden.

Will try to remember when processing end of weeks.

However, if forgotten, Jimboden3 can be restored when he weighs in again (just remind Ashley and I here).

Sounds good! Thanks!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Krysless2. Often easier (and better) to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

In short if you can see where you can help, you are encouraged to take initiative.

I, for one, am happy to help fix mistakes as people learn. This way TBL ends up with experienced help and can continue.

This is also one of the contributing factors as to why Ashely ( @AB0215 ) has been doing such an amazing job with TBL. I tried to ensure I had a good backup before I needed to step away for personal circumstances. ( Jacky Norrie handed TBL over to me when personal circumstances prevented her from continuing. I had been helping out for a while before that happened ).

@craigo3154 And now I'm the one falling behind, working 60+ hour weeks and preparing for an upcoming weightlifting meet. And I'm glad to have you as backup!

AND we have such wonderful Captains taking care of the teams! Thanks to everyone for the work you guys put in!!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Inessliang would like to be removed from the Challenge, please remove her from the RTM sheet
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @AB0215 can you please move my weigh in day to Mondays? I'm on the TBBT Team
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 @craigo3154
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel would like to drop out of the challenge. Would you please remove her from the spreadsheet. TBBT
    Thanks!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 @brandi_84
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Inessliang would like to be removed from the Challenge, please remove her from the RTM sheet
    @AmyG1982. done

@Krysless2. done

brandi_84 wrote: »
    @AB0215 @craigo3154
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel would like to drop out of the challenge. Would you please remove her from the spreadsheet. TBBT
    Thanks!
    @brandi_84. done