CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, @AB0215 and Craig @craigo3154
    Teresa @looneycatblue is stepping away from TBL for now. I am still able to captain. Just letting you know, thanks!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    klilev would like to rejoin if possible

SW 197.4
    CW 196.3

I think I am out for the rest of the month due to missing weigh ins. I am very sorry and I would like to join again for April. I am starting a new routine now that my kids are all home and I'm working from home and the gyms are closed and I woukd appreciate the accountability.

Can you also please re add jimboden? He’s back from vacation and will log his weight this week.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, @AB0215 and Craig @craigo3154
    Teresa @looneycatblue is stepping away from TBL for now. I am still able to captain. Just letting you know, thanks!

@Keepingtrack1234. Not a problem. Will ensure she is not carried over into next month.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    I need someone to correct my April starting weight @AB0215 @craigo3154 . I ended March with 161.4.

(Sorry guys if this will be corrected systematically when the March monthly results are synced up. I may be jumping the gun! But I have too much time on my hands 🙂)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I need someone to correct my April starting weight . I ended March with 161.4.

(Sorry guys if this will be corrected systematically when the March monthly results are synced up. I may be jumping the gun! But I have too much time on my hands 🙂)

@Krysless2 , is there an april spreadsheet already? I didn't get the link
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Yes there is a spreadsheet up already, but I don't think Ashley has emailed the link to us yet.

@krysless2 Everybodys starting weight is showing the weight for Week 3 , so I think that once everybody's Week 4 weights get entered into the spreadsheet it will be changed to the correct starting weight before Ashley sends the link out and the month gets started.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I need someone to correct my April starting weight @AB0215 @craigo3154 . I ended March with 161.4.

@Krysless2. Will adjust the sheet once I get access to adjust.

@cmhubbard92. April sheet is created and visible via the TBL intro, but only Ashley ( @AB0215 ) can edit at the moment.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 @craigo3154 thanks guys! I didn't realize!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Yes there is a spreadsheet up already, but I don't think Ashley has emailed the link to us yet.

@krysless2 Everybodys starting weight is showing the weight for Week 3 , so I think that once everybody's Week 4 weights get entered into the spreadsheet it will be changed to the correct starting weight before Ashley sends the link out and the month gets started.

Thank you @craigo3154 and
    Thanks B!😊 @brandi_84 !
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Can you please add jimboden3 back in to run track minds? He knew he would miss weigh in 2&3 as he was travelling and asked to be allowed to stay in the challenge.

“ Username: jimboden3
    March - Week # 4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 205.6 (from week 1)
    Current Weight: 208.3”
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    HI Craig and Ashley,
    @AB0215 @craigo3154

I can't tell if I am being dense, but does April start today for TBL? I don't know why this is hard for me lol.
    Thanks!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Sorry, I haven’t been tagging you guys and think you’ve missed my last 2 requests.

@AB0215 @craigo3154

Can you please add jimboden3 and klilev back to the run track minds sheet?

Thanks!
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Can you please add jimboden3 back in to run track minds? He knew he would miss weigh in 2&3 as he was travelling and asked to be allowed to stay in the challenge.

March - Week # 4

SW 197.4
    CW 196.3

I think I am out for the rest of the month due to missing weigh ins. I am very sorry and I would like to join again for April. I am starting a new routine now that my kids are all home and I'm working from home and the gyms are closed and I woukd appreciate the accountability.

Can you also please re add jimboden? He’s back from vacation and will log his weight this week.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    HI Craig and Ashley,
    @AB0215 @craigo3154

I can't tell if I am being dense, but does April start today for TBL? I don't know why this is hard for me lol.
    Thanks!

@Keepingtrack1234 It does start today, it runs Sun-Sat so the weeks don't always wind up falling exactly on the month beginning/ending.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Sorry, I haven’t been tagging you guys and think you’ve missed my last 2 requests.

@AB0215 @craigo3154

Thanks!

March - Week # 4

SW 197.4
    CW 196.3

@AmyG1982 We didn't miss them, I've just been trying to take some much needed me time. I'm not adjusting well to the quarantine with my hubby at home with me full time now and then I was promoted last week at work and I'm working 50ish hours a week right now.

I'm working on kicking off April today.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @craigo3154 Will you take a look at the finale results? It's missing 2 results and I'm not sure I have the mental capacity right now to fix that.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@AB0215 @craigo3154

Thanks!

March - Week # 4

SW 197.4
    CW 196.3

@AmyG1982 We didn't miss them, I've just been trying to take some much needed me time. I'm not adjusting well to the quarantine with my hubby at home with me full time now and then I was promoted last week at work and I'm working 50ish hours a week right now.

I'm working on kicking off April today.

Thanks very much! Hope you all stay healthy!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    HI Craig and Ashley,
    @AB0215 @craigo3154

Thanks!

@Keepingtrack1234 It does start today, it runs Sun-Sat so the weeks don't always wind up falling exactly on the month beginning/ending.

Thank you! sorry for a silly question. :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    HI Craig and Ashley,
    @AB0215 @craigo3154

Thanks!

Thank you! sorry for a silly question. :)

@Keepingtrack1234 you're welcome, it's not a silly question. 🙂