HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    Started 10/17 at 184lbs
    10/31- 172lbs
    11/7- 169lbs
    11/14 169lbs
    11/21- 164
    11/28
    Goal 11/28- 162lbs
    So close to my end of the month goal! Best news, all three of my biopsies came back benign.... yay!!!! I work at the airport for UPS.. christmas (peak) season has officially hit. I had to be to work at 1am this morning and from now on until after Christmas. It's going to be crazy... I am hoping I get a good work out in Every day working hard lol.

Thank heavens for that, I was just going to message you when I saw your post. How fabulous; a great Christmas gift. How's your son doing? Also amazing weight loss, hopefully not all due to the hideous stress you've been living under! Anyhow the next weight loss may be helped by the Christmas Work Out at work by the sounds of things! Have a great Thanksgiving. <3
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Ortiz1226 wrote: »
    Ortiz1226 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm a little late but I wanted to put in my stats here too.

Started on 10/10/17 @ 220

10/31: 211
    11/6: 211.5
    11/13: 209
    11/20: 209.5
    11/27:

Half a pound up this weigh in. Haven't gotten into a consistent workout schedule yet so that is changing today. I was down to 207 a few days after my 209 weigh in, lost that progress though. I also know for a fact my hydration could be a lot better than it is, so starting today, I'm making my workout schedule and getting in as much water as possible. But I had a non-scale victory this past week - a jacket that has been fitting pretty snuggly around my upper arms is now fitting loosely, now to just keep chipping away...

Well done and .5 of a pound is a mere blip! Also if you are working out (yuck not my scene! >:) ) you may have made some muscle and that is heavier! You've still lost 10lbs and are heading towards Onederland!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    He is doing really well actually. Still has a drain tube in until tomorrow but he wants to eat everything in sight lol. That is a good sign! I am sure a little of the weight loss is stress, it has been one heck of a week! We will see how this week goes. Finished up my thanksgiving shopping today, I'm not making anything specifically keto. Just the normal. Have not decided if I will cheat or not. I will decide when the time comes. I have not been crazy hungry and I still have to work at 1am the next day so drinks are out of the question so I will probably just keep on ketoing. But I am going to enjoy a few cheat days of baking with the kids in December I am sure of it!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    He is doing really well actually. Still has a drain tube in until tomorrow but he wants to eat everything in sight lol. That is a good sign! I am sure a little of the weight loss is stress, it has been one heck of a week! We will see how this week goes. Finished up my thanksgiving shopping today, I'm not making anything specifically keto. Just the normal. Have not decided if I will cheat or not. I will decide when the time comes. I have not been crazy hungry and I still have to work at 1am the next day so drinks are out of the question so I will probably just keep on ketoing. But I am going to enjoy a few cheat days of baking with the kids in December I am sure of it!

don't look at it as cheating, just a slight blip on the way! Glad your son is on the mend. :)
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Best news, all three of my biopsies came back benign.... yay!!!!

Wonderful news!!!!! So happy for you!!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to weigh in either 2 days early or 1 day late this week - will be out of town on Saturday & Sunday! Maybe I'll weigh both and take the best result :naughty:
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    I'm going to have to weigh in either 2 days early or 1 day late this week - will be out of town on Saturday & Sunday! Maybe I'll weigh both and take the best result :naughty:

Me, I was considering the same thing...........!! >:)>:)
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great news! Congratulations!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Wahoo! My early weigh in puts me at 249.6... finally below 250 lbs!! I will weigh again on Monday but if this isn't motivation to stay on track this weekend, I don't know what is!! :love:

Wonderful news, well done you!!!
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! My early weigh in puts me at 249.6... finally below 250 lbs!! I will weigh again on Monday but if this isn't motivation to stay on track this weekend, I don't know what is!! :love:
    That's so great!!! I'm so happy for you! We've mastered Thanksgiving!
  • trillionblue
    trillionblue Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi

I need some motivation and these challenges were great the last time I needed to shift some weight. Let's hope it works again :smile:

10/31- 159lbs (72.2kgs)
    11/7- 158.5lbs (71.9kgs)
    11/14- 157.9 (71.6kgs)
    11/21-157.6 lbs (71.5 kg)
    11/28

Still going down, well done!

Thanks a million! Slowly but surely. I'm trying to keep on track this weekend. Even managing proper keto days! You guys are great for motivation
  • trillionblue
    trillionblue Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Great news!!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    good luck everyone who posts today, I'm actually away so haven't given up but it will be Tuesday..........!
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    10/31 211.8
    11/05 210.6
    11/12 207.8
    11/19 205.4
    11/26 203.2

Getting closer! My Libra app is now saying my entrance to Onederland will be around the 8th of December!!! I'll be taking a pic of that when it happens! Better find pretty polish! LOL!
  • choolou
    choolou Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 - 168.8
    11/12 - 168.6
    11/19 - 166.4
    11/26 - 168.8

I am so bummed about this. I actually got down to 164 this week but took thanksgiving off from dieting. I didn’t even pig out, just let myself have carbs.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    10/31 211.8
    11/05 210.6
    11/12 207.8
    11/19 205.4
    11/26 203.2

Getting closer! My Libra app is now saying my entrance to Onederland will be around the 8th of December!!! I'll be taking a pic of that when it happens! Better find pretty polish! LOL!

My goodness you are getting soooooo close. Well done you, excellent work! o:)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    choolou wrote: »
    10/29 - 171
    11/05 - 168.8
    11/12 - 168.6
    11/19 - 166.4
    11/26 - 168.8

I am so bummed about this. I actually got down to 164 this week but took thanksgiving off from dieting. I didn’t even pig out, just let myself have carbs.

Don't worry, that's just the water weight from the carbs. It will come off in the next couple of days when you go back to your normal low carb AND you will be up all night needing to pee!!! I bet you will be back to 165 within a few days. Just a few o:) like days!
  • unrulygurl
    unrulygurl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Decided to reward myself with a fancy new scale. Appears my old one was way off, like 5 pounds off. My son confirmed. So yay, I'm closer to my goal. I thrived doing Keto through the holiday. I'm so glad I didn't put off changing the way I eat til January. Making a change is hard work and there will always be some excuse. Goodness knows I've had a ton of them.

11/5 266 lbs
    11/12 259 lbs
    11/19 256.5
    11/26 245.6
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    10/29 214.6
    11/05 215.3
    11/12 213.7
    11/19 213
    11/26 216.7

Now the house is quiet again. The people and the food are gone. Needing a rest and to happily get back to my low carb life. It is always wonderful to host a feast with many family members and house guests but I am relieved to return to my day to day routine. Next week, the numbers will show loss. I am bloated, sluggish and super achy. Definitely not worth consuming carbohydrates since they make me feel this yucky. Lessons learned. Onward and upward.