Over here !!!

Options

Replies

• bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WE ARE KICKING BUTT LADIES!!!! We are challenging ourselves each week to getting it done and we are doing it. Love this group and the inspiration and accountability it gives me. I feel like we are working together toward a common goal. We CAN do it together!!
  • bianca616
    Options
    wcz5vpkrwh2x.jpg
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    WE ARE KICKING BUTT LADIES!!!! We are challenging ourselves each week to getting it done and we are doing it. Love this group and the inspiration and accountability it gives me. I feel like we are working together toward a common goal. We CAN do it together!!

So do I!
    It's exactly what I was wanting it to be.
    We are always stronger together than apart.
    <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,435 Member
    Options

This week
    Buns (Boy, did this feel good afterwards)
    Strength Intervals
    Drench
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    1. Buns :)
    2. Drench
    3. Strength intervals
    4. Drench
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Woo Lawd....Buns are done!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    This week
    Strength Intervals :)B):) Beast mode baby
    Drench

• bianca616
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I didn't workout yesterday because I am sick but I am pulling it together this morning to get in a workout. I can do this!!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    This week
    Strength Intervals :)B):) Beast mode baby
    Drench

Beast mode TSSSSS
    Good morning ladies! I didn't workout yesterday because I am sick but I am pulling it together this morning to get in a workout. I can do this!!!!

Yay !! Which one ?
  • bianca616
    Options

Yay !! Which one ?

Did Buns! Totally pushed through it. Wheezing and all but it's done. Feeling good about it.
  • KrystinaMTL
    edited November 2017
    Options

Yay !! Which one ?

Did Buns! Totally pushed through it. Wheezing and all but it's done. Feeling good about it.

Awesome !
    See ! Today is already a success !
    Now go blow your nose
    xx
  • KrystinaMTL
    edited November 2017
    Options
    • Buns
    • Drench
    • Strength intervals
    • Drench

Will it EVER get easier ?
    My oh my
    What a workout !

Alright I’m off for the day
    Have a good one PiYoritas <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Drench is my plan this afternoon, I can I can, I can, :)
  • bianca616
    Options
    I got in a workout this morning but I just couldn't bring myself to do Drench because I was wheezing so much I was afraid it would make me feel worse. I did Lower body. 20 minutes and done.

Now that I have moved away from that first PIYO disk and have been consistently doing the harder workouts, it's refreshing to go back to where I started. I remember how difficult it was when I started and now It seems easy compared to what I am doing lately.

I plan on working out tomorrow and may do Upper body instead of strength intervals if I still feel very sick. I figure it's still a win as long as I got in something.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I got in a workout this morning but I just couldn't bring myself to do Drench because I was wheezing so much I was afraid it would make me feel worse. I did Lower body. 20 minutes and done.

Now that I have moved away from that first PIYO disk and have been consistently doing the harder workouts, it's refreshing to go back to where I started. I remember how difficult it was when I started and now It seems easy compared to what I am doing lately.

I plan on working out tomorrow and may do Upper body instead of strength intervals if I still feel very sick. I figure it's still a win as long as I got in something.

I actually love bouncing from 1st to 2nd disk, finding out the first isn’t as hard now too. So I say that’s a big win. I love your plan you need to listen to your body. I’ve been finding doing 3 or 4 days instead of 6, is just right for me.

I decided not to do Drench today either, I’m in a couple challenge. So today was spent on them, :). Tomorrow after dinner, I’m driving to my daughter’s, :). Black Friday shopping, with her is the plan plus breakfast.... So tomorrow and Friday my rest days.....My plan is Saturday get drench done, hey hubby will be watching football, lol

We have thissssss! Hope you feel better soon, :)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Strength Interval tonight after work.

Quick but effective one huh !!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Strength Interval tonight after work.

Quick but effective one huh !!

Outstanding job, love your new profile pic!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Thank you !
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You guys have been busy!! I will get back in the groove when I get home. I see some fasting in my future!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Gonna be doing last piyo of the week, the famous Drench, tomorrow as I have the day off. I walked into work today and after a full day of work I just don't have the juice to drench. So sunday it is !!!