Over here !!!

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,436 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys I’m going to have to get my last workout tomorrow. We’re meeting my daughter and grandkids up today for zoo lights, :)
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Gonna be doing last piyo of the week, the famous Drench, tomorrow as I have the day off. I walked into work today and after a full day of work I just don't have the juice to drench. So sunday it is !!!

I havent done a piyo workout in a while. I will Drench with you Sunday!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    @Jamie6636 How was it ?

Mine kicked my *** but I kicked its *** too so I think it's a tie.
    ;)
    My dear Bianca is out of commission with sickness to I'm going for this on my own. :s:'(:/
    Feel better soon B.... I keep sending you good thoughts, hoping they get there... <3

I am planning on doing 5 piyos this week as that is the number of workouts left on my calendar !!! Yeah ! 3 months worth is ending this week !
    • Buns (monday after work)
    • Sweat (tuesday after work)
    • Core (wednesday after work)
    • Sculpt (thursday after work)
    • Drench (saturday am)

Voilà !
    I wanna have a strong week (as in weekdays) cause I have a weekend of Festivities at my house so better get in the deficit prior and then enjoy the First of Many Christmas Parties to come !
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    @Jamie6636 How was it ?

Mine kicked my *** but I kicked its *** too so I think it's a tie.
    ;)
    My dear Bianca is out of commission with sickness to I'm going for this on my own. :s:'(:/
    Feel better soon B.... I keep sending you good thoughts, hoping they get there... <3

I am planning on doing 5 piyos this week as that is the number of workouts left on my calendar !!! Yeah ! 3 months worth is ending this week !
    • Buns (monday after work)
    • Sweat (tuesday after work)
    • Core (wednesday after work)
    • Sculpt (thursday after work)
    • Drench (saturday am)

Voilà !
    I wanna have a strong week (as in weekdays) cause I have a weekend of Festivities at my house so better get in the deficit prior and then enjoy the First of Many Christmas Parties to come !

I’ll try to get buns done today tooo.... We have your back, :)
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm planning to do 5 sessions this week as well @KrystinaMTL because I need to work off Thanksgiving. I did not succeed in my endeavor to reign it in. I failed miserably, but I'm determined to correct. So here is my schedule for the week.
    Sweat (Mon)
    Core or Hardcore on the Floor (Tues)
    Buns (Wed)
    Drench (Thurs)
    Strength Intervals (Sat)

*How is Hardcore on the Floor??
    Feel better @bianca616
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Alright @DreaRN15 !
    Great plan !
    This week is TOAST !!
    lol

I haven't done Hardcore on the floor yet...
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    I'm planning to do 5 sessions this week as well @KrystinaMTL because I need to work off Thanksgiving. I did not succeed in my endeavor to reign it in. I failed miserably, but I'm determined to correct. So here is my schedule for the week.
    Sweat (Mon)
    Core or Hardcore on the Floor (Tues)
    Buns (Wed)
    Drench (Thurs)
    Strength Intervals (Sat)

*How is Hardcore on the Floor??
    Feel better @bianca616

I haven’t done it either, :(..... Feel better @bianca616

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    This weeks plan...

Buns ✅
    Sweat - Tues
    Core - Wed
    Sculpt - Thurs

<3 WE CAN DO THIS <3
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Switched it up a little bit, figured my core needs work the most so I did Core today and I'm gonna do Hardcore on the Floor tomorrow.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Switched it up a little bit, figured my core needs work the most so I did Core today and I'm gonna do Hardcore on the Floor tomorrow.

Let me know how Hardcore on the floor is, I like the way your working this to fit your needs, :):)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Buns (monday after work) DONE.
    Sweat (tuesday after work)
    Core (wednesday after work)
    Sculpt (thursday after work)
    Drench (saturday am)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    8urutu1bgd3w.jpg
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This weeks plan...

Buns ✅
    Sweat - ?
    Core - Wed
    Sculpt - ✅

<3 WE CAN DO THIS <3

I almost didn’t do Piyo today but decided to do sculpt instead of sweat, yay. Even sculpt I had to push myself to get done :(. Tonight I might do a yoga session, :)
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Yo, Hardcore on the Floor?? Barely got 10 mins, bout made me throw up. More from all that rolling of my gut. Might be easier for one of you gals, but I will attempt that beast again soon!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie, Sculpt is for sure some serious business with the triceps and hamstrings !!
    @DreaRN15 That sounds SCARY !!! lol I'll try it at some point...

Sweat (tuesday after work) DONE
    Core (wednesday after work)
    Drench (saturday am)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    This weeks plan...

Buns ✅
    Sweat - ?
    Core - ✅ (loved it)
    Sculpt - ✅

Today was a lot better session, I only had to take a few mins rest the whole session, yay! Plus the side plank is getting easier, NOT modifying, double yay.....,

Thank you so much @KrystinaMTL, for starting this group.... also for letting join in, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Yo, Hardcore on the Floor?? Barely got 10 mins, bout made me throw up. More from all that rolling of my gut. Might be easier for one of you gals, but I will attempt that beast again soon!!

I’ll try later sometime, nice job at least trying, you go girl, :)
  • DreaRN15
    edited November 2017
    Options

I think it was more me than the moves (maybe that rolling crunch thing played a part, lol), but I will get it.

OAN: Y'all I'm in the last push of my last semester. 2 weeks to go and a couple assignments left and TRYING to get it done and focus on myself too. This is why the last few weeks have been rough.
    Today has been a long day and I have work to do still. So today will be my rest day and I will bust my Buns tomorrow!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Core (wednesday after work) DONE
    Drench (saturday am)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

I think it was more me than the moves (maybe that rolling crunch thing played a part, lol), but I will get it.

OAN: Y'all I'm in the last push of my last semester. 2 weeks to go and a couple assignments left and TRYING to get it done and focus on myself too. This is why the last few weeks have been rough.
    Today has been a long day and I have work to do still. So today will be my rest day and I will bust my Buns tomorrow!
    Core (wednesday after work) DONE
    Drench (saturday am)

Yahooo we’re getting the job done!!!!!