Daily check-in for keto friends... volume 3

Options

Replies

• Everyonelies
    Everyonelies Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Dr Berg and Dr Berry on yourube both say to be careful of drinking too much water because youre peeing out your electrolytes. Both reccomended drinking only when thirsty. Or you could up you salt? Less plain water, more Powerade?

@gwendyprism I have always been a big water drinker...so not drinking it seems...odd lol
    I fill up my water bottle 2-3 times a day, it holds a liter...I have just added another teaspoon of salt to that...that makes 2 teaspoons of salt plus anything that has been added to my food.

This HAS to help out somehow...
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was craving a tuna sandwich today so I tried making my first keto bread. I wanted something simple with no exotic ingredients. Found a 1 serving microwave recipe. I was surprised how good it was! Nice to have an easy option and I no longer have to feel bread deprived.
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @gwendyprism that sounds awesome! can you post the link or PM me with it, please? that sounds like something i may have to take advantage of as well
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I was craving a tuna sandwich today so I tried making my first keto bread. I wanted something simple with no exotic ingredients. Found a 1 serving microwave recipe. I was surprised how good it was! Nice to have an easy option and I no longer have to feel bread deprived.

Interesting! I too craved tuna today. I ate mine with pork rinds.
  • gwendyprism
    Options
    4031isaiah wrote: »
    I was craving a tuna sandwich today so I tried making my first keto bread. I wanted something simple with no exotic ingredients. Found a 1 serving microwave recipe. I was surprised how good it was! Nice to have an easy option and I no longer have to feel bread deprived. [/quote
    zanyterp wrote: »
    @gwendyprism that sounds awesome! can you post the link or PM me with it, please? that sounds like something i may have to take advantage of as well

gimmedelicious.com/2018/04/07/90-second-keto-bread/
  • gwendyprism
    Options
    gimmedelicious.com/2018/04/07/90-second-keto-bread/

My "quote" and link seems to be acting weird lately. Hope this works.
  • zanyterp
    Options
    Thank you!
  • zanyterp
    Options
    @Everyonelies you made it! congrats on the trend and getting some external validation
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Back into MFP today. Been low carb the last 3 weeks, not sure if keto but getting back into the swing of things. Hi to all :)
  • utdiva77
    utdiva77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all - wondering if there is something going on with the moon as I WANT TO BINGE SO BAD!!! I have lost 70 pounds and have about 30 to go.....What is wrong with me? Anyone else struggling in October? I'm on IG if you want to see my progress calendars....September was awesome and October is BLECH. Hope you all are having a good week!
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    utdiva77 wrote: »
    Hey all - wondering if there is something going on with the moon as I WANT TO BINGE SO BAD!!! I have lost 70 pounds and have about 30 to go.....What is wrong with me? Anyone else struggling in October?
    YAAASSSS... I've had a much higher carb count all month long because I just want to eat all the food!
  • bluebent1
    bluebent1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and am on day 6 of keto. I'm looking forward to the next week going by (hopefully quickly) so I can start to feel better and be more motivated to exercise. I'm zonked in the evenings but I know that will pass soon. I'm glad to have found this group and am hoping I can be a supportive member. Cheers!
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope y'all are having a good day so far! This is my first time posting in the daily check in thread but I've been a member of the group for a while and have been doing Keto since April. What's up with y'all today?
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    @CentaurusSoter amazing progress!!! Good for you!
This discussion has been closed.