IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Monday weigh day

Pw 229.2
    Cw 228.4
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no

Slow week but at least no weight gain

Slow and steady wins the race! A loss is a loss and a step in the right direction!! Congrats!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    @Fyreside
    I picked up a saying last year, and I think it resonates.. Discipline is choosing between what you want now, and what you want most.

Thanks for posting this! I really needed to hear this and read it on an hourly basis....
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track?: Yes!
    Calories: Over but by a little. And I think I exercised it off.
    Exercise: Dance. No idea how much I burned but I was tired by the end
    Water: 60 ounces.

Also, I weighed myself this morning and the scale was 192.1 again (not 194.4 that I logged in for my weigh-in day yesterday)? I don't get it lol. Why did it have to fluctuate up yesterday lol.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post

Calories: Over but by a little. And I think I exercised it off.
    Exercise: Dance. No idea how much I burned but I was tired by the end
    Water: 60 ounces.

Also, I weighed myself this morning and the scale was 192.1 again (not 194.4 that I logged in for my weigh-in day yesterday)? I don't get it lol. Why did it have to fluctuate up yesterday lol.

That's exactly what happens to me. My weigh in day is never my lowest weight of the week. And weight loss is never linear either, over the last 9 months, mine looks crazy, up and down, but the overall trend is down, and that's what you need to look at!! And you're doing great, just keep going!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes!! 35 min aerobics
    Finally I started exercising again. I am at my daughter’s home and when I am in my own place, I exercise at least 5 times a week for an hour. I made a decision that We, my husband and I) will exercise every day here. Our minimum will be 20 min. Anyone can do 20 minits, right? I am doing OMAD.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:(Tuesday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 60 minutes of aquafit
    Water about 80oz
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour weightlifting
    Water. 104 ounces
  • AB0215
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes

Nsv ran a whole mile with out stopping. First time ever. It was part of my goals for this year. Might not be able to do it every time yet but it’s a start

That's AWESOME, Congrats!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Day: Today was Day 2 of my new training program and I crushed it, and surprised myself. Decided that I was finally going to give in and get a pair of powerlifting shoes...I was going to eventually want to get them...why not start my serious training with them...!?!
    Exercise: Yes--60 minutes weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Birthdays at work Day 2 (Day 3 if you count Friday of last week, yikes!). I have found that I can work these into my day and not go over on calories. I know passing is an option, but I like cake and so I'm making it work.

Tuesday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Exercise: Yes Hit my step goal and did my strength workout.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track - ugh, no.
    Calories - I'm sure not
    Exercise - at least I did this! Yoga and random calisthenics
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes

Nsv ran a whole mile with out stopping. First time ever. It was part of my goals for this year. Might not be able to do it every time yet but it’s a start

Woohoo! If you did it once, you can do it again!
  • ssssanaaaa
    edited January 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

That's exactly what happens to me. My weigh in day is never my lowest weight of the week. And weight loss is never linear either, over the last 9 months, mine looks crazy, up and down, but the overall trend is down, and that's what you need to look at!! And you're doing great, just keep going!

True! I'm still going towards the right direction! I was looking at my report too for the last few months and it's just like you said- spiky but overall downwards trend. Thank you for supporting me! <3
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Daily Post
    Calories: A little over but nothing that I'm worrying too much about. But I do realize that if I want to drop weight faster I need to stay under my caloric limit so I'm going to try harder to do this. I'm always "a little over" each day which may be slowing me down a little. Today I WILL be under!
    Exercise: Tuesdays are honestly extremely busy for me and I was too tired by the end of the day to exercise. I know it's a not an excuse though.
    Water: Around 60 ounces I believe.

Yesterday was a rough day in terms of everything else but I've noticed that when I keep working towards my fitness goals, even if I'm having a rough day it doesn't feel like rock bottom (like it does when I'm having a rough day AND way over my calorie limit) and that helps me a lot.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 80 minutes in the pool
    Water about 85oz
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Way under
    Exercise 1 hour body combat. 45 mins aquafit
    Water. 80 ounces
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. No
    Today, I messed up, many samples at Costco, pretzel rolls and a big blueberry muffin after being so good! Tomorrow is a new day. I don’t know why I fell so low and I was losing!
This discussion has been closed.