gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Username:143tobe
    Weigh in week:4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight:163.8
    Current Weight:163

Much slower loss this week but I think it's because I've been going to the gym as I tend to gain muscle pretty fast, and it's probably also inflammation. My gym has one of those body scans so I had my muscle mass, fat, etc analyzed on Wednesday. The trainer was curious about my diet and weight loss so he's scheduled me another can in two weeks from Wednesday. So it will be interesting to see if and how my body composition changes.

Don't worry it all come to the head sooner or later before you know it the scale is going to in your favor
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

Moving slowing trying to stay motivated through the back pain which is what keeping me downtrodden

You got this girly. I hope you feel better! But stay motivated! You're doing so well. Don't let life get in the way!
    Honestly, I'm not in a great place emotionally myself but trying to keep myself happy regardless and stay focused on goals and things I can control instead of things I can't control.

You're absolutely right it's all about perspective in the end and I'm trying to stay positive as well
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes!! 35 min aerobics
    Finally I started exercising again. I am at my daughter’s home and when I am in my own place, I exercise at least 5 times a week for an hour. I made a decision that We, my husband and I) will exercise every day here. Our minimum will be 20 min. Anyone can do 20 minits, right? I am doing OMAD.

I'm so happy you started exercising again and I wish I was at the 20 minutes ago I'm still at 10 minutes unless I am doing water aerobics so you go girl rooting for you
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track?: Yes!
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: No, just walked a lot.
    Water: 72 ounces

Comments: Yesterday was a much better day. Pretty productive and under my calorie goal which always puts me in a good mood. Also I reached 191 this morning which I haven't been in a looong time but I was able to reach it in a month mostly thanks to this challenge keeping me focused on my goals (It REALLY helps because even if no one reads your post, you're still the one thinking through how your days are going and taking that time for reflection and daily thinking about where you are and where you want to be and how to get there helps tremendously. At least it has for me. Of course I have a long way to go but I feel like my progress had been so stagnant that seeing change is really reassuring). Stay positive guys :)

Awesome I am so happy you're seeing progress that's always a positive in my book my I'm also stagnant right now but I'm trying to stay positive because I really can't do anything but stay in bed but I'm thinking about getting up and exercising that's a good part for me but I can't push myself cuz that's how I wined up in bed in the first place because I pushed myself too hard so now my back is just not cooperating at all and this new shot that they gave me on Monday if not helping either but positive all I have to do right now is just stay positive so I'm trying to think happy thoughts while I'm in the bed of all the exercises I'm going to start doing when I feel better thanks for the encouragement keep it up
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mmurph102 wrote: »
    Username: mmurph102
    Weigh in week: January Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 119.4
    Current Weight: 119.2

You got just don't give up keep on Moving On pushing fighting your way through
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tfs27 wrote: »
    281.6 last week

Yeah you're doing it
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track?: Yes. Everything.
    Calories: Over by a lot.
    Exercise: No.
    Water: 60ish oz
    Comments: I think my biggest mistake yesterday was the coffee that I got from Starbucks and the Danish that I ate as well. Otherwise I wouldn't have over. Goes to show how important it is to say no to something that you would have consumed without thinking twice before. Or at least cutting the portion by a lot if you HAVE to have it (I didn't have to have it, I just ate the Danish bc I was hungry from not eating all day- another mistake).

Well, mistakes happen, we are after all only human! Just pick yourself up and move on!! You are doing great!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    I have been successfully navigating all social activity related eating this week so far and feeling pretty darn good about that! (This applies again today as I had a social event last night).

Thursday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, although my son begging for the new Monster Hunter game forestalled my strength workout that I was going to do last night.
  • AB0215
    edited January 2018
    Options
    mjohemme wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)
    I have been successfully navigating all social activity related eating this week so far and feeling pretty darn good about that! (This applies again today as I had a social event last night).

Thursday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Exercise: Yes, although my son begging for the new Monster Hunter game forestalled my strength workout that I was going to do last night.

Funny, my hubby was just asking me about that game yesterday, but for us, because we don't have kids, we are the kids :D

And you can always make up for lost time today :)
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    No idea what happened to my Thursday post. :/ Not like it was anything exciting. But I definitely did one lol.

Daily Post:(Friday)I think I vaguely knew it was a public holiday, but I was so off in my own little world working in the shed, at one point I jumped in the car to go get some more hardware supplies, only to find the whole world was off doing other things lol.
    Exercise: Yes
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday
    Track - yes
    Calories under
    Exercise - no....just work
    Water about 110oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It’s funny. The simplest of changes can either throw you off completely in either direction. This week I lost two exercise classes that are calorie killers. 800 avg calories for one class and 600 for the other. Add in a girls night and I’m up 2 lbs. Next week it’s back to normal. Thank goodness
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: January, Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 219.6
    Todays Weight: 219

I gained weight last week, yet my waist measurements went down 3cms/1inch XD
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 190.9 lbs
    Current Weight: 190.8 lbs
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. No
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 60 minute pound class
    Water only about 60oz
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week: January Week 4
    PW: 412.8lbs
    CW: 427.8lbs

So disappointing but I'm not surprised as I've been in bed all week due to this last injection that I received so I just been eating and sleeping taking pain pills this is the life that I live right now sad but true fighting really hard to stay positive hopefully next week will be a good month that's all I have to say that's why it took so long for me to post it admit my disappointment in myself but this is the only way we can move on by acceptance :( I :'(
This discussion has been closed.