Exercise no
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes

Nsv ran a whole mile with out stopping. First time ever. It was part of my goals for this year. Might not be able to do it every time yet but it’s a start

Great Job! This is awesome!!
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:(Wednesday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight:180.6
    Current Weight: 179.9

I am back in the 170s!!! I was up to 183.7 earlier this week, and really needed to "rededicate" myself to this. And I did. And the scale shows! YAY!!!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    I have been successfully navigating all social activity related eating this week so far and feeling pretty darn good about that!

Wednesday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Exercise: Yes Hit my step goal and did a #FitIn15 workout from JessicaSmithTV on YouTube.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track?: Yes!
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: No, just walked a lot.
    Water: 72 ounces

Comments: Yesterday was a much better day. Pretty productive and under my calorie goal which always puts me in a good mood. Also I reached 191 this morning which I haven't been in a looong time but I was able to reach it in a month mostly thanks to this challenge keeping me focused on my goals (It REALLY helps because even if no one reads your post, you're still the one thinking through how your days are going and taking that time for reflection and daily thinking about where you are and where you want to be and how to get there helps tremendously. At least it has for me. Of course I have a long way to go but I feel like my progress had been so stagnant that seeing change is really reassuring). Stay positive guys :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Track?: Yes!
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: No, just walked a lot.
    Water: 72 ounces

Comments: Yesterday was a much better day. Pretty productive and under my calorie goal which always puts me in a good mood. Also I reached 191 this morning which I haven't been in a looong time but I was able to reach it in a month mostly thanks to this challenge keeping me focused on my goals (It REALLY helps because even if no one reads your post, you're still the one thinking through how your days are going and taking that time for reflection and daily thinking about where you are and where you want to be and how to get there helps tremendously. At least it has for me. Of course I have a long way to go but I feel like my progress had been so stagnant that seeing change is really reassuring). Stay positive guys :)

I think it's really important to think about your day and how it went...and that's the idea behind the daily posts, helps with accountability, but also helps you think about what worked and what didn't work and how you can adapt to meet your goals.

I always read the posts, don't always respond to all of them, sometimes I'm just too tired--but I always read them :)
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Username: ka97
    Weigh in week: January week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 150.0
    Current Weight: 150.8
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 80 minutes in the pool
    Water about 80oz

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh in day! Fingers crossed!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post.

I did an hour of weightlifting and drank some water. Girls dinner out. There was beer and deep fried pickles involved. Sigh. Only live once.
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

I think it's really important to think about your day and how it went...and that's the idea behind the daily posts, helps with accountability, but also helps you think about what worked and what didn't work and how you can adapt to meet your goals.

I always read the posts, don't always respond to all of them, sometimes I'm just too tired--but I always read them :)

I know you do! <3 I just meant like in general even if no one read your post, it's not about that. Like for me it's like a mini journal of my progress and how the day went which REALLY helps.
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Daily post.

I did an hour of weightlifting and drank some water. Girls dinner out. There was beer and deep fried pickles involved. Sigh. Only live once.

I feel like girl's night out is definitely an exception. At least I know that when I go out with my girl friends, I'm not calorie counting that meal lol. For me it's a really therapeutic time to relax and have fun with my friends. Shouldn't be stressful! Having a 1 night break here and there I think is fine as long as girls night isn't every night lol and the next day you go back to focusing on your goals! Don't even feel guilty about that. I know I don't lol.
  • deanit
    deanit Posts: 34 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Username: deanit
    Weigh in week: January, Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 175.7
    Todays Weight: 174.7
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week - January Week 4
    Weigh in day - Friday
    Previous weight 321.8
    Current weight 320.0
    Down 1.8lbs
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    This is for Jan 25 th. My signal was weak and it’s 4:12 AM here and I finally can sign in,
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise. No
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Day: Weightlifting, watching calories...
    Exercise: Yes--1 hour weight lifting
    Water Intake: 66 oz
  • mmurph102
    mmurph102 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Username: mmurph102
    Weigh in week: January Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 119.4
    Current Weight: 119.2
  • tfs27
    tfs27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    281.6 last week
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track?: Yes. Everything.
    Calories: Over by a lot.
    Exercise: No.
    Water: 60ish oz
    Comments: I think my biggest mistake yesterday was the coffee that I got from Starbucks and the Danish that I ate as well. Otherwise I wouldn't have over. Goes to show how important it is to say no to something that you would have consumed without thinking twice before. Or at least cutting the portion by a lot if you HAVE to have it (I didn't have to have it, I just ate the Danish bc I was hungry from not eating all day- another mistake).
This discussion has been closed.