2018 Move It Monday Challenge

Options

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,776 Member
    Options
    I met my sister for one of our Curves workouts. Great way to start the week.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Morning yoga and 18 holes of golf.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    1.56 mile walked today
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Rode my bike to day. 4.67 miles
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    35 minutes elliptical!
  • 77tes
    Options
    Heading out to meet my sister at Curves and hope to add in some walking before our workout. And, of course, yoga is planned for this evening.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I did get to take a walk around the block yesterday for the first time since hip repair, so that made me happy! Didn't get a chance to today, but tomorrow I'll pretend it's Monday and get out for another short walk. :blush:

On an unrelated note, I went and got my hair cut short today!! I have been so depressed being home and immobile for the most part that I decided I needed a change. My husband isn't thrilled about it but I am, so that will be my mind/spirit fix for the week! o:)
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I got back on the elliptical yesterday. I hope to make it part of my regular routine. I put in 20 mins for now, but I hope to make that number climb.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    I did get to take a walk around the block yesterday for the first time since hip repair, so that made me happy! Didn't get a chance to today, but tomorrow I'll pretend it's Monday and get out for another short walk. :blush:

On an unrelated note, I went and got my hair cut short today!! I have been so depressed being home and immobile for the most part that I decided I needed a change. My husband isn't thrilled about it but I am, so that will be my mind/spirit fix for the week! o:)

Woo hoo for new 'dos and first walks around the block after a hip repair!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB you look great! SO happy you decided to do this.

@MmamabearR Good luck! You will be adding minutes in no time.

@littlebear0121 Fantastic walk!

@PinkyPan1 great job and I love love your hair!

@77tes well done!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    OK I know it's Wednesday but I'm going to catch up for Monday. I'm off to do Classical Stretch with Miranda now. This is one area I have neglected for way too long and it's time. It takes 23 minutes so I don't know what the hold up is. Here goes...
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    OK I know it's Wednesday but I'm going to catch up for Monday. I'm off to do Classical Stretch with Miranda now. This is one area I have neglected for way too long and it's time. It takes 23 minutes so I don't know what the hold up is. Here goes...

Excellent, @nebslp! Good for you!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Walked 5.12 miles today
  • 77tes
    Options
    Monday morning workout at Curves with my sister :) - great way to start my week. I made the workout a bit longer today. I've also completed a 30+ minute walk and plan on Yoga tonight.
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Mornin' all! I forgot to post that I got a 43 min workout on Monday evening. I was really trying to go for 45, but I couldn't make it. Something to build up to this October since I haven't been able to workout since. Tuesday, my knee was hurting and last night I had to help my son through the emotions of a 1st grader :)

Hopefully tonight I'll be back in action.