Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    I forgot too. I walked 4 miles!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,776 Member
    Options
    I walked my first mile since hip repair today! Normally I wouldn’t be this excited about a mile but I’m pretty happy I did it and it didn’t hurt!!! 😊

Oh that is SO WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so happy to hear you can do a mile without pain so soon after your surgery! :)
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It is Canadian Thanksgiving, and before our celebration meal, I did a 3 km run with my son. Have a bit of sciatica pain from September, but went slowly and the weather was great! Am new to this group and love this idea of moving on Mondays!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    It is Canadian Thanksgiving, and before our celebration meal, I did a 3 km run with my son. Have a bit of sciatica pain from September, but went slowly and the weather was great! Am new to this group and love this idea of moving on Mondays!

Happy Thanksgiving! How wonderful that you and your son shared a 3km together!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    I walked my first mile since hip repair today! Normally I wouldn’t be this excited about a mile but I’m pretty happy I did it and it didn’t hurt!!! 😊

Outstanding, @PackerFanInGB! I'm so happy you were able to walk that mile pain-free!
  • themedalist
    Options
    28 minutes on my treadmill. I love my treadmill.
  • birgitwebster
    birgitwebster Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    74 minutes on the treadmill. not too shabby for a Monday. ;);)
  • 77tes
    Options
    I added an extra 30 minute chaos workout to my usual Monday morning Curves workout with my sister. It was lots of fun.
  • prgirl39mfp
    edited October 2018
    Options
    4.67 miles walked!

@PackerFanInGB Hooray! I am so happy for you!

@Cafelelia Happy Thanksgiving!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    74 minutes on the treadmill. not too shabby for a Monday. ;);)

@birgitwebster Great burn!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    50 minutes Elliptical
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot move it Monday! Back from my trip. Big walk today & it felt great!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing much structured exercise in recent months so haven't posted on this page. However, today I did classical stretch for 23 minutes. Maybe posting here regularly will help build a routine to move more on Mondays.
  • birgitwebster
    birgitwebster Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi all!
    30 minute lunchtime walk and 50 minutes on the treadmill... plus I took the dog for a quick 13 minute walk.
  • themedalist
    Options
    My exercise was reading a report while walking on my treadmill today. 70 active minutes today.
  • 77tes
    Options
    Did my usual meet up with my sister at Curves, but since we had a bunch to do for another challenge, I did another 30+ minutes and then we topped off our workout with a 20 minute walk to and from the post office. Great morning and yoga to come for the evening.
  • SwimMighty
    SwimMighty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I made it to HIIT class today! I had an off day again, really didn’t feel well and didn’t want to go. I would have rather gone home to nap. But, I feel way better after moving so I’m glad I went. I do plan to go to bed early, get extra rest tonight.
  • themedalist
    Options
    SwimMighty wrote: »
    I made it to HIIT class today! I had an off day again, really didn’t feel well and didn’t want to go. I would have rather gone home to nap. But, I feel way better after moving so I’m glad I went. I do plan to go to bed early, get extra rest tonight.

I sure hope your doctor gets to the root of your vertigo, @SwimMighty. But kudos for going to your HIIT class even though you didn’t feel like going. I’m glad you are feeling better!
  • themedalist
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    I haven't been doing much structured exercise in recent months so haven't posted on this page. However, today I did classical stretch for 23 minutes. Maybe posting here regularly will help build a routine to move more on Mondays.

Great job on the classical stretch, @nebslp.