Leslie Sansone February 2018 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome or welcome back to @klkelley and @MelsLeanDream
    Well done @zichab for getting back to walking 3 miles and working up toward the super challenge. That was also my goal when I had been back into the walking because it is my ultimate 4 mile workout to work up to. I'm so happy that you are feeling healthy again!!
    @debbieled12, chair yoga class is an amazing way to get back into exercise while dealing with health issues. Hope that you get to feeling well again soon.
    @PinkyPan1, glad that you and your grandson are feeling better now. Yes, lots of icky germs out there.
    @Deeder522, congratulations on completing the Apple Watch Heart Month!

So many other miles have been posted by everyone! Well done! February is looking great!

I'm sorry that I was not here last week. I had been really busy getting ready for, and enjoying family visiting. I wanted to give the room that the grandchildren play and sleep in, and serves as the adult's guest room also, a deep cleaning and decluttering to get ready for them. It had been on my list so this was a good time to get started with it. I took a large load to our local Goodwill store to bless others. Yay!
    I'm all done in that room now except for the closet, which is mostly reorganizing and tidying up, with perhaps some decluttering. We shall see.

February 11: Rest Day
    February 12: >90 minutes - Deep cleaning and decluttering
    February 13: 30 minutes - A.M. Walking with Debbie Rocker
    February 14: 2 miles - Burn 30, 20 minutes Firm 30
    February 15: >90 minutes - Deep cleaning and decluttering
    February 16: 3 miles - 5 Boosted Miles, miles 1, 2, and 5
    February 17: 2 miles - Belly Blasting Walk
    February 18: 20 minutes - Walk Blasters Light Walk & Flexibility Walk (Light Day)
    February 19: 3 miles - 3 Fast & Fun Walk, and 10 min. Flexibility Walk

:flowerforyou:

I think my favourite walk is 5 boosted miles :smiley:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    63.75/80

5.12 miles golfing
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    67.86/80
    4.11 miles walked in the rain. :)
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Goal: Some form of walking 5 days a week.
    Week 3
    2/15 15 minutes of Jessica Smith's Low Impact HIIT
    2/16 2 miles of the 4 Mile Super Challenge
    2-17 3 miles - Walk Your Belly Flat
    2/18 30 minute Two Week Turnaround by Chris Freytag and her 10 minute yoga stretch.
    2/19 40 minutes Walk Off Fat Fast
    2/20 35 minute strength workout - no walking workout - got a new washer & spent a large part of the day cleaning an amazing amount of lint from just about every surface in the laundry room.
    2/21 30 Minutes Walking for Weight Loss and Wellness -Power Walk Jessica Smith
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @AnnofB, YaY for getting a new washer! You sure did get a different sort of workout with all that moving about and cleaning!

@MelsLeanDream, I also liked the 5 Boosted Miles DVD. That was the first time I did it. Planning to do some some of it again tomorrow :p .

@PinkyPan1, nice walk in the rain!

February 20: rest day
    February 21: 30 minutes - A.M. Walking with Debbie Rocker this morning & 30 minutes - P.M. Walking with Debbie Rocker this evening

• blondie__0x
    blondie__0x Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Been awhile, went away for a long Valentine's weekend, but was back at it on Monday. Monday was a long walk with the dog + burn 30 & firm 30, Tuesday was a walk on lunch break + a long walk with the dog & firm 30, Wednesday it was so beautiful out I got in my first jog outside of the year! 3 miles (but unfortunately really aggravated my plantar) + a walk on lunch break and a walk with the dog. Today was firm 30 & possibly a walk on my break if the weather holds out. My foot is still super sore today so I don't know how much I'll get in.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    70.86/80
    3 Mile American Heart Assoc
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @blondie__0x, great workout week! I'm sorry that your first outside jog aggravated your plantar :'( .
    @PinkyPan, I like the 3 Mile American Heart Association walk. Nicely done!

February 22: 3 miles - 5 Boosted Miles, miles1,3, and 5.

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    @texasgardnr, I’m so happy to hear you had family visiting and I bet it felt great to deep clean and declutter that bedroom.

I’m home from work the next 4 days so plenty of opportunities to walk on my treadmill. I was able to walk outside this week as it was 71 degrees on Wednesday. And then it snowed a bit yesterday. Oh well...I hear Spring clearing her throat and warming up with some scales backstage so it’s only a matter of time before she’s front and center.

My wonderful Dad pointed me to an interesting book that’s an alternative approach for playing the guitar. Since becoming the best guitarist I can be is one of my chief goals, I downloaded the Kindle version. So I’ll be treadmill walking and reading a lot over the next few days. So excited!

Keep walking, Everyone!
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    74.86/80

2 Mile Classic Walk
    1 Mile Brisk Walk
    1 Mile with Nick
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    2 Miles on the treadmill.

We are dealing with some serious flooding issues in my area locally. A few counties have declared state of emergency's and our "big" city has closed access to the River.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Deeder522 wrote: »
    2 Miles on the treadmill.

We are dealing with some serious flooding issues in my area locally. A few counties have declared state of emergency's and our "big" city has closed access to the River.

That's scary!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal: Some form of walking 5 days a week
    Week 4
    2/23 31 minutes walking
    2/24 16 minutes walking
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    77.86/80
    3 Mile Walk Strong with the resistance band
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    81.90/80 GOAL MET!!
    4.04 miles golfing this afternoon.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Week 4
    2/23 31 minutes walking
    2/24 16 minutes walking
    2/25 31 minutes 2 miles of the 5 day slim down
  • AnnofB
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    81.90/80 GOAL MET!!
    4.04 miles golfing this afternoon.

WTG PinkyPan! Good work. :smile:
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    19.34 Miles tracked last week. A bit of a drop from the week before. 2 Days left in this month. This month went faster than a 3 mile Walk with Leslie. ;)

Did 5k with a twist this AM.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Week 4
    2/23 31 minutes walking
    2/24 16 minutes walking
    2/25 31 minutes 2 miles of the 5 day slim down
    2/26 63 minutes 31 minute HIIT workout of Jessica Smiths and 32 minutes of the 4 Mile Super Challange.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    87.92/80

1 mile walk with Nick
    5.02 Miles on the golf course