Leslie Sansone February 2018 Walk Challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Deeder522, stay safe. I agree that it does sound quite scary for you <3.

We have had rain in our forecast for quite a number of days now, but not that much total rain has actually fallen in my area, although it has been wet and cold most of the time. There is still more possible rain for at least 6 out of the next 9 days. We need some days of steady soaking rain around here. I wish you could get rid of some of your rain by sending it my way.

@themedalist, I know that you surely enjoyed that walk outdoors in 71 degrees! Enjoy reading the book about an alternative approach for playing the guitar while you are on the treadmill! Happy walking!

@PinkyPan1, Well done meeting your goal. You are doing awesome with your miles and golfing!!
    19.34 Miles tracked last week. A bit of a drop from the week before. 2 Days left in this month. This month went faster than a 3 mile Walk with Leslie. ;)

Did 5k with a twist this AM.

You had me LOLing when you wrote "This month went faster than a 3 mile Walk with Leslie". So very true!! and well said :laugh: . I like the 5K with a Twist walk when I need motivation because of the (false lol) perception that the miles are going by faster than they really are :o .

@AnnofB, You are doing really great getting in walking almost every day, looks like you are meeting your goal quite nicely!

February 23: Rest day
    February 24: Finished the room I was deep cleaning last week by finishing cleaning and decluttering the closet today! Room is completely done now, and a big box of games, toys and puzzles etc being given away. Latest declutter project completed!
    February 25: Rest day
    February 26: 4 miles - 5 Boosted Miles, miles1,3, 4 and 5.

Only two more days left in our shortest month. It seems like it just flew by for me also.

Walking Happy :flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Goal: Some form of walking 5 days a week
    Week 4
    2/23 31 minutes walking
    2/24 16 minutes walking
    2/25 31 minutes 2 miles of the 5 day slim down
    2/26 63 minutes 31 minute HIIT workout of Jessica Smiths and 32 minutes of the 4 Mile Super Challange
    2/27 61 minutes Jessica Smith 3 mile walk
  • AnnofB
    Options

@AnnofB, You are doing really great getting in walking almost every day, looks like you are meeting your goal quite nicely!

February 23: Rest day
    February 24: Finished the room I was deep cleaning last week by finishing cleaning and decluttering the closet today! Room is completely done now, and a big box of games, toys and puzzles etc being given away. Latest declutter project completed!
    February 25: Rest day
    February 26: 4 miles - 5 Boosted Miles, miles1,3, 4 and 5.

Thanks, Mary. It's the first time in a while that I have met my monthly goal. Not sure what I will do for March, will have to think on it.

Good on you getting your cleaning and decluttering done. That's plenty of exercise in itself. You are rocking those boosted miles. What do think of them? I noted that in several, Leslie walks around quite a lot and chatting with the walkers. I told my husband it's because she's exhausted from doing these boosted miles. :D
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    94.17/80

6.25 miles golfing this afternoon
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    February 27: Almost a rest day - 30 minutes - 3 Walk Blasters, Light Walk x2, Flexibility Walk. Another almost rainy day. Not enough to do much good, but enough to give me another weather headache :cry:

@PinkyPan1, A lot of golfing miles! Well done o:)

@AnnofB, You're welcome, Ann! Yes, all that cleaning and decluttering was a lot of exercise indeed! Thank you!
    I do like the 5 Boosted Miles DVD. It is a fun workout, and a good workout to be sure! Yes, I also noticed that Leslie was stopping her leading and walking around talking and chatting with the various walkers. I thought the same thing that she must've wore herself out with all that boosting. She had me pretty near worn out with the four miles yesterday :laugh: Now I have a new goal to conquer the whole 5 miles one day :p .

:flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    February 27:

@AnnofB Now I have a new goal to conquer the whole 5 miles one day :p .

That's a great goal. I know you can do it!

:smiley:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    98.88/80

4.71 miles golfing this morning.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    February 28: 2 miles - 5 Mile Slim Down, classic mile x 2.

• TheresASkinnyGirlInsideMeeee
    Options
    I fell off the MFP wagon a while back, but I am back in here now with a fridge full of healthy groceries and motivation to get moving again. Does the March challenge continue on this page, or do I need to go somewhere else?
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I fell off the MFP wagon a while back, but I am back in here now with a fridge full of healthy groceries and motivation to get moving again. Does the March challenge continue on this page, or do I need to go somewhere else?

Welcome back! March will have its own post.

I ended Feb. with 85.8 Miles.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Deeder522 wrote: »

I ended Feb. with 85.8 Miles.

Great walking, Deeder. :)

• texasgardnr
    Options
    @TheresASkinnyGirlInsideMeeee, welcome back! Sounds like you are all set to start walking in March! Yes, March has its' own post, just look for it right near February on the group's home page. See you there B)

@Deeder522, Excellent mileage for February. Well done o:) .

• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Goal 3.5/day or 98 miles for the month

2/1-WAH-Express 1 Mile Walking Workout-1 Mile total
    2/1-Vivofit tracked 3.7 miles=4.7 miles total
    2/2-Vivofit tracked 3.5 miles (whew :sweat_smile:)=8.2 miles total
    2/3-WAH-4 Mile Power Walk- 2 miles (not ready for 4 yet! )=10.2 miles total
    2/3-Vivofit tracked 2.2 miles=12.4 miles total
    2/4-WAH-Burn Body Fat 2 miles=14.4 miles total
    2/4-Vivofit tracked 4.6=19.0 miles total
    2/5-WAP Ultimate Collection-2 Mile Brisk Walk=2 miles=21.0 miles total
    2/5-Vivofit tracked 2.2 miles=23.2 miles total
    2/6-Vivofit tracked 3.6 miles=26.8 miles total
    2/7-Vivofit tracked 3.3 miles=30.1 miles total
    2/8-Vivofit tracked 3.6 miles=33.7 miles total
    2/9-Vivofit tracked 3.4 miles=37.1 miles total
    2/10-WAH-Burn Body Fat 2 miles=39.1 miles total
    2/10-Vivofit tracked 1.9 miles=41 miles total
    2/11-WOTP-3 Different Miles=44.0 miles total
    2/11-Vivofit tracked 3.1 miles=47.1 miles total
    2/12-Vivofit tracked 2.1 miles=49.2 miles total
    2/13-Vivofit tracked 4.4 miles=53.6 miles total
    2/14-WAH 3 mile Walk & Firm=56.6 miles total
    2/14-Vivofit tracked 1.4 miles=58.0 miles total
    2/15-Vivofit tracked 3.4 miles=61.4 miles total
    2/16-WAH 5K with a Twist 3.0 miles=64.4 miles total
    2/16-Vivofit tracked 2.7 miles=67.1 miles total
    2/17-Vivofit tracked 1.5 miles=68.6 miles total
    2/18-Vivofit tracked 2.2 miles=70.8 miles total
    2/19-Vivofit tracked 5.5 miles=76.3 miles total
    2/20-Vivofit tracked 3.4 miles=79.7 miles total
    2/21-Vivofit tracked 2.6 miles=82.3 miles total
    2/22-Vivofit tracked 2.8 miles=85.1 miles total
    2/23-Vivofit tracked 2.8 miles=87.9 miles total
    2/24-Vivofit tracked 2.0 miles=89.9 miles total
    2/25-Vivofit tracked 4.1 miles=94.0 miles total
    2/26-Vivofit tracked 2.9 miles=96.9 miles total
    2/27-Vivofit tracked 4.1 miles=101.0 miles total
    2/28-Vivofit tracked 1.6 miles=102.6 miles total

Well, I may not have been on top of posting, but I was on top of walking and even made my Feb goal!! No one is more surprised than me :laugh:

Walk Strong Everyone! :bigsmile:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I'm running out of adjectives, Brenda. I think you are a master at managing your schedule to be able to work this many miles in. :)
  • AnnofB
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Oops
  • KarlaLM58
    KarlaLM58 Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies and any gents on here. I gave myself a 30 Day DVD challenge 9 days ago and have done a Lesley S dvd every day since!! It has kick started back my weight loss. I have lost 39 pounds since the end of September and it had started slowing down.

I must have 26 or so Lesley Sansone dvds. One of my favorites is the Four Fast Miles which uses the stretch bands on mile four. I have had this dvd or 8 years. LOL.

How is everyone doing?

I am Karla, I weigh 177.6 pounds, I am 60yo. I live in Grand Bay, Alabama and am married with 4 grown children and 11 grandchildren.

me