Pictures from outdoor exercise.

Options

Replies

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The snow pictures are beautiful, but I'm sure glad I don't live in it!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Great catch! Good sized redfish! :mrgreen:
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Beautiful photo of the snow! B)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    gukpgerks1fn.jpg

This is the view from Box Hill in Surrey (England).

Some fit-looking cycle guy got in the frame! ;)
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Great picture. Enjoy your time in Jamaica!
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Fast and wild! I imagine that takes made skillz :)
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Wow. Neat picture. I did a raft trip once on the Nantahalla river in Tenessee while working in SC. Great experience.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,191 Member
    Options
    Thanks Farback and RodaRose.

I thought it was a good choice because I celebrated the 50th anniversary of my birth on that trip. I was hoping to go again in 2019, but I was unsuccessful in winning a permit in the lottery.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,191 Member
    Options
    I need to take a picture next week.... This was week two of our city Spring Ultimate league. Last week was cold and raining. Oh joy. Today's weather was great; no wind, nice temperature, light out later, enough clouds that the sun's not in your eyes facing west. Yes!

I keep telling myself year after year that this is probably my last year. Too fun though. I picked up a new (to me) set of cleats, and I'll play at least another year. My team's name is "Everything Hurts." I'm the only one on my team over 50, so I find it humorous. I may have some aches tomorrow.

Looking forward to three Rogue River trips and a Channel Islands dive trip this summer. And I'll probably play Summer Ultimate if we field a team. If not; disc golf.

The Old McKenzie Highway ought to be open soon for bikes; that's always fun. That's a picture I actually do have from a few years ago...

1dad7jqa87yo.jpg
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Wow. Amazing photo. B)
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Fantastic pictures.. your all so cool B)
  • Farback
    edited May 2018
    Options
    52az2mp5sc4u.jpeg
    90tfq45tzdvc.jpeg

Got in a couple miles in the kayak after a good 8 mile walk today. Saw a pair of mature bald eagles who live on this stretch of river.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Want that boat!!!!!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    33syrkqa1qjd.jpg

Did a Century bicycle ride last Sunday from outskirts of London to the coast and back. Lovely ride as a charity fundraiser, mostly on quiet country roads.
    This is approaching what I call "the green wall" of the South Downs knowing that the nasty climb up Ditchling Beacon is ahead.

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,904 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I went for a nice long walk in the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens. Even the Texans are saying it's unseasonably warm. My pallid Canadian skin is almost as glowingly white as my gf's shirt.

2snszu5ehw55.png

• Farback
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    My girlfriend and I went for a nice long walk in the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens. Even the Texans are saying it's unseasonably warm. My pallid Canadian skin is almost as glowingly white as my gf's shirt.

2snszu5ehw55.png

Looking good buddy!