Tracey's Mid-Maintenance Break/Back Into Weight Loss Mode

Options
tlblanksfit
tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
edited March 2018 in Social Groups
OK, I have decided to take a break from maintenance and take my final shot at making it to my goal weight of 145 pounds. In order for me to maintain successfully, I need to be at a weight I am comfortable fluctuating up a few pounds in maintenance. My current maintenance range is not working for me as I constantly want to be below the range so I need to have a lower starting point for maintenance. Hence I am going back to losing to get to my goal weight of 145 pounds so that even if I have a 7 pound jump in maintenance I will be at a weight (153 pounds) I won't fret over and will be comfortable maintaining there.

So here it goes.

15 March 2018 - Day 1
Goal Weight 145.0 pounds
Current Weight 157.7 pounds
Pounds to lose 12.7

Replies

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Tracey - you totally have this! I am sure you will be at your goal in no time at all!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I do better in weight loss mode so I am hoping I can get to my goal soon. Basic OMAD all the way - no splurge days
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Right on, welcome back to the dark side. lmbo!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'll be cheering you on Tracey, Good luck :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Thanks everyone, just knowing I am back to weight loss mode, I have had no problems today. I did get hungry but I fought through it and am now good. The mental aspect of losing and maintaining is no joke.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for you, Tracey! :) I think your reasoning for shifting back to weight-loss mode makes complete and total sense. Woo hoo, you've got this!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    h40u0hnhnoml.png

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Good attitude! I seem to have to get up myself to go from maintenance to a losing mode myself. It's not always easy making that commitment but after getting into it, as you know, it's not so bad. You will get there, just be patient!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Official Weigh Day.

0aq15qxc0d9e.png
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You are doing great Tracey
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That was a quick loss! Way to go.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    So you can see my daily weights for this week. This spreadsheet will be updated with my Friday weights and the one above I will do daily to track to my goal weight.

6oc7csl9y9le.png
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Yay, Tracey!!!! Nice drop! We can go back to being weight loss sisters then :)
    I'm at 152.2 today, down from 155 yesterday. I wonder if I should start a new thread, too... I have like 5 in this group!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I am so glad you are back. We can definitely be weight loss sisters again. I saw your new thread and think it is great that you are making a fresh start and looking forward. Much success is ahead and that should be our focus.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Well said, and I agree!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yahoo for a 2.2 pound loss :):):)
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Woo hoo, you're back at 155! :) You're doing awesome, Tracey. Here's to the weekend!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    hlxb858zgu9v.png
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Mmm, I love tater tots. I might need to try making cauliflower ones!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options

p0lo64q66q9h.png