Tracey's Mid-Maintenance Break/Back Into Weight Loss Mode

Replies

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    You are doing great Tracey!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    I am not a big lamb fan, but that does look good.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    edited March 2018
    Nice progress, Tracey! Loving that you're heading back down. After yesterday and today, I will be trying to recover, too!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    You're heading back down smoothly, Tracey. :) Good job!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    edited March 2018
    Official weigh in day and it is not pretty at all. I really didn't want to post these but I am because I did it to myself and I have to take responsibility for it. I seem to be still struggling a bit in some areas but I will not give up until I conquer those areas. I do have a plan of action that has already been put into place beginning with an extended water fast which started last night and will last until my after church meal on Sunday. Following that for a two-week period beginning Sunday, I will be doing strict basic OMAD keeping my carbs within a moderate low carb range (20g - 50g).

s5zkwmbe9rg9.png

d6rsepbmz0q9.png

!!!Maintaining Below 160 Pounds No Matter What!!!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You can do it Tracey, hang in there <3
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    I agree with Brenda, you got this! Just work your plan....
  • brittdee88
    We're in this together, partner! We can do this! I am 100% sure that both of us will get back to pre-indulgence weight by this time next week with low carb eating!
  • tlblanksfit
    Thanks ladies, yesterday's fast was a success and I am holding steady with today's fast. I agree Britt, I see new lows for us in the days ahead. My weight when I ended my weight loss journey and ventured into maintenance was 150.7 so I am excited to get lower than that and I believe it can be done with the low carb eating.
  • tlblanksfit
    43iv5kni9h8q.png
  • brittdee88
    Wow! We lost the same amount! We really are weight loss sisters.
    Unfortunately, I won’t be able to finish my fast. I guess it was too much stress on top of my paper because I ended up vomiting and passing out about 30 minutes past the 36-hour mark. Luckily I had just driven home right before it happened. Trying my hand at getting down (and keeping down) some mineral water and am going to try a salad in a little while.
  • tlblanksfit
    Oh no Britt, I am sorry you had to go through that. I hope you feel better and were able to keep your salad down. I am still holding firm with my fast. I had to endure sitting through a breakfast spread at a church business meeting this morning, but I had my water and was able to hold out.

Tomorrow my sister in law is cooking one of her holiday meals for Easter tomorrow and since it is a holiday, I will have that meal as my one plate OMAD, carbs included. After that I will be doing strict low carb OMAD for two weeks.
  • Brendalea69
    Good job Tracey, enjoy your Easter dinner tomorrow! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Oh Britt that's awful, I also didn't feel good last night, hope you're better now <3
  • brittdee88
    Great job sticking to it, Tracey!
    And thanks, @Brendalea69! I am feeling a lot better, though still a bit crampy.
  • tlblanksfit
    u7mf9itt9t9s.png
  • Brendalea69
    You're doing great Tracey!!! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    You are doing great Tracey! I messed up too the last couple of weeks in March. But I am determined April will be better. I admire your determination as well! You totally will finish strong!
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    edited April 2018
    6 pounds in 2 days! You are killin it Tracey! :#
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Dang girl!