Tracey's Mid-Maintenance Break/Back Into Weight Loss Mode

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    jgtbccfexweq.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    These are the different weights I got on my scale this morning. I decided to go with the 154.1 because I got on my old scale and it said 153.6 and the difference between the two is 0.7. As far as I can tell the scale is on a level floor so I don't know what to say about it. I don't pay attention to the Body Fat measurements because they are way off.

plz4ccakkc4p.png

That's normal. Just plot it and look for the smooth trendline amongst the noise.
  • blambo61
    I am guessing I really needed to splurge yesterday. Pleasantly surprised.

07dtaudj48nv.png

So I completed my first week back in weight loss mode and it was a good week even though I had the upticks. I ended the week with a 4 pound loss. :D:) If I can keep this up, I can be at my goal within 30 days versus 60 days. Even if I do reach my goal early, I may still stay in weight loss mode for the entire 60 days to see how low I can get. If I could have a maintenance range in the 140's, that would be awesome.

That was one fantastic week! Congrats.
  • blambo61
    I was looking at my Trendweight and it is still at 156.0 pounds. I am thinking I will stay in weight loss mode until my trendweight reaches 145 pounds which would probably have me at a 142 pound scale weight. If I do this I think I will have a better chance at maintaining in the 140's.

cymuzt9bceeo.png

The trend should be a little bit more of an accurate state because its a moving average. That last week will get it moving down. The slope of the last part of the solid line goes down more than the trend line. They must use a longer average for the dotted line than the solid line.
  • tlblanksfit
    Official Weigh Day reports

tyx5woojb60f.png

fmj60q4plnj4.png
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Great Job Tracey...almost 2lbs gone this week. Good for you!
  • Fonar7
    Fonar7 Posts: 39 Member
    You're doing fabulously, Tracey!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Fantastic Tracey!!!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Great work as always, Tracey! Your hard work is paying off. <3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Awesome reports, Tracey!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Right on! I am glad everything is working out in your favor!
  • tlblanksfit
    Welllll, I totally pigged out tonight. Went to a turkey and oyster feast tonight at one of the local churches and ate waaaay too much. The meal consisted of multiple servings of Fried Oysters, Turkey, Stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, cole slaw, rolls, chocolate cake and strawberry cake. I know my weight will be back up tomorrow, but I will do what I need to do to get it back down.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh yummy :p You're doing so good that even if you have a gain I know you will get it back off for sure :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Boy did I have a gain. Set myself back a week, but I will do what I know to do and be back below 153.6 by Friday.

zrq0zhk9fqv7.png

We are celebrating my SIL's 60th birthday today at the Dutch's Daughter Restaurant and will be eating around 1:30. I will have only one plate and that will be my meal for the day so I look forward to the losses beginning tomorrow.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    It's nice to be able to share in celebrations! I'm sure the losses will be headed your way once the weekend is over. :)
  • brittdee88
    I hope you had fun at the birthday celebration! You will be back down in no time :)
  • tlblanksfit
    The Birthday celebration was a huge success. My SIL was surprised and really happy. Below is a picture of my meal. I also had a chocolate mouse pie that is not pictured. This meal was consumed at around 1:45pm.

7vhvnj0lvfry.png
  • brittdee88
    Looks great, Tracey! That was so sweet of you all to surprise her. :)
  • blambo61
    You will lose that back on OMAD in 2-3 days!
  • tlblanksfit

utftays4ealw.png