Britt's Goal or Bust OMAD Journey

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 150.8
    This was expected, but I am actually not TOO bummed. I know I can get water weight off quickly, and as Tuesday was the only day I ate above my TDEE, that is likely what is making up almost all of this 5-lb bump. I am already back to craving raw fruits again, so I am looking forward to a refreshing, nutrient-dense OMAD today.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Britt you got this, you will have it gone for good!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Kiss that water weight goodbye, because you'll be back at 145 in no time. :) You're doing great, Britt!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My weight jumps after a splurge, but it comes right back off. You have this.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thanks so much, ladies!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Day 15 (3/29): 150.8 lbs | 4.2/25 pounds gone!
    Trendweight: 149.2

78ntxlxroxnz.jpg

The chunky strawberry bowl from Jamba Juice is now my new favorite thing!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious. How do you like the protein chips?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Oh that looks yummy :p
  • brittdee88
    Options
    @tlblanksfit the protein chips were good! It was my first time having them, so I didn't know what to expect. The texture reminds me of airy baked chips.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Another slip-up last night -- again, I was not hungry, but my junk cravings are back with a vengeance. I seem to have completely lost my IE and OMAD mojo, and I really regret that splurge day now.
    Since I have a bunch of work to do later today and on Saturday, I will take advantage of being busy to complete a 48-hour fast before going back to following a low-sugar diet like FAA to quell my cravings. I know I can get back to IE once my cravings are in check, but I need to do the ground work first. I have to get back on track -- constantly feeding these junk cravings were the first step towards daily binging for me, and I completely refuse to break my binge streak after gaining so much control. I can't and won't go back to that feeling of powerlessness around food.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Britt, I have been having bad days this week as well culminating in gains putting me at 158 pounds this morning. I will also be doing an extended fast which started last night and will last until after church on Sunday. Once my fast is over I plan to do strict low carb OMAD for 2 weeks...That should help get me back on track..

We can have control and will do it. We've both come too far to lose the ground we've gained. I am with you as we beat these cravings and get our mojo's back!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    That is perfect, @tlblanksfit! I'm at 152.8, effectively putting me back to where I was 2 weeks ago in a matter of 3 days! I was just thinking this morning that I should just fast until I get together with friends for dinner on Sunday night. I will also join you with LC, so we can definitely do this together!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    It's great to have weight loss buddies, you girls got this!!! :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thanks, Brenda!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Thanks Brenda, we certainly do! Tracey and Britt for the win!!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP! We've got this! I'm so happy to have a partner!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You have got this britt!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    How is your fast going Britt?
  • brittdee88
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks, Sammy!

Fast went well yesterday! I was super busy, so I only really felt hunger pangs once all day. Today is another busy day, so I think it will be another fairly easy fast. Wby, @tlblanksfit?
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your fast!