Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @aleroache20! So far so good!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Day 16 (3/30): 152.8 lbs | 2.2/25 pounds gone!
    I know this was yesterday's weigh-in, but I cringed while typing this! I can't believe how quickly I undid almost all of my progress. Thankfully, it's coming back off.

Day 17 (3/31): 149.4 lbs | 5.6/25 pounds gone!
    Trendweight: 149.3 | Projected goal date: July 10, 2018

As previously mentioned, I fasted yesterday and will today as well. I'm really busy with writing a paper and haven't really experienced much hunger, though I am definitely more tired today. I was planning to break my fast with dinner tomorrow, but I think that might be too long. I will probably break my fast when I wake up on Sunday with some coffee, which will probably be around 52 hours fasted. I know I can have coffee now since I drink it black, but I am trying not to have anything that will impact my appetite until I know a meal is coming shortly after.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job on yesterday's fast and getting back below 150. Best wishes for a successful fast day today and being closer to 145 tomorrow.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Although I weighed in at 154.7 this morning, my trendweight is 155.9. I guess my consistency has not been to the point where my trend weight can be close to the scale weight, but I will get there. Looking at this I can definitely say I will have to be around 142 to 143 pounds for my trendweight to register a solid 145 pounds. I am good with that as that will solidify me in the 140's and I may be able to move my permanent maintenance goal to be below 150 instead of below 160. I will even take being below 155 which seems more realistic right now.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're doing great Britt :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    @tlblanksfit I think that would be awesome to get down to 142 or 143! Then you can have an 8-lb window like Brenda, which seems really smart! I am thinking I may do the same, but I think I will do what she's done and try to get down in maintenance instead of right now just because I know it will take a lot of effort to get below 135, and I am not sure if I will have the same struggle getting below 130. My lowest adult weight was 132, and I don't remember whether or not I even tried to get below that since I had to do SO much to get below 135 (LOTS of extended fasts... smh).
    By the way, we really are of the same mind. I am also planning to start LC tomorrow because we are having a friends' dinner tonight and I am making a peach cobbler, sangria, and greens, and I definitely have to taste along the way for the first two. So today is our last day!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thanks, @Brendalea69!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Day 18 (4/1): 148.8 lbs | 6.2/25 pounds gone!
    Trendweight: 149.2 | Projected goal date: July 20, 2018

How is it already April??
    I wasn't able to complete my fast yesterday because I got really sick, so I am surprised to see I still had a loss after all of that sugary electrolyte stuff I was given. I'm definitely not complaining, though!
    Looking forward to dinner tonight and starting low carb on Monday!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better!! I am sure you will get back on track with LC :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Thanks, @dkayingram! I am definitely feeling much better and already looking forward to this week!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I will be low carbing with you girls, I'm having eggs for my OMAD and maybe some bacon too depending on how my tummy feels!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Yay! Even better! I'm planning on picking up a rotisserie chicken, collard greens, and green beans dinner from the grocery store for my OMAD :p
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Awesome you are joining us Brenda.
  • brittdee88
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Day 19 (4/2): No WI today

s4konyijvy63.jpg
    ~15 g total carbs

I am going to try to do these first two weeks without making LC desserts while I'm breaking my sugar cravings, but I am saving ALL of the recipes because my period is coming near that two-week mark. I am really excited to actually make low carb a lifestyle. Last time, I never had the time to make all of the amazing LC recipes out there, and I spent so much time in a "no-carb bubble" that I was actually afraid to try eating anything besides meat and eggs at the end. And of course, I ended up binging relentlessly after. I think this played a huge role in it not sticking -- I never got to the point where I really tried to learn how to make it sustainable. I'm definitely doing it differently this time so I can keep it up forever! I was definitely happiest and healthiest on LC.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    That looks really yummy :p
  • dkayingram
    Options
    The meal does look awesome!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    It was really good! And I got the whole meal for $6 (it included cornbread that I didn’t eat as well), which is almost unheard of in Miami.

I will be home tomorrow and can’t wait to weigh! I am fairly certain I gained some water weight after Sunday’s dinner, but I think it may be gone now — I am already feeling less bloated. I’m hoping to really be below 148.8 tomorrow!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hoping for low 148s for you, Britt. :)
  • dkayingram
    Options
    Hoping for your weigh in to be lower than 148 also!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    fingers crossed