• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    4/28
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- 21 min walk.
    A local family support center had a 1 mile fun run/walk that ended at a park with lots of games and activities. But since then my head has been achy and my throat has been sore so I hope I'm not coming down with something. Heading to bed early tonight! See you all in the May thread!

Sounds like an active, fun, family kind of day. Hope you didn't catch something!!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi All, especially @HASWLRS - sorry I dropped off the face of the earth. I am alive and all that, just really over committed in different directions. I made it to VA for work and I'm eating ok, but not exercising (or losing weight - though not gaining either so yay)

Still no perm place to live though so my evenings are spent looking for that and trying to help out my dog who is still recovering from his surgery. Fun times. I'll check in again this summer and try the challenge out when I'm a bit less overcommitted everywhere else.

BEST WISHES - you all rock!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Hi All, especially @HASWLRS - sorry I dropped off the face of the earth. I am alive and all that, just really over committed in different directions. I made it to VA for work and I'm eating ok, but not exercising (or losing weight - though not gaining either so yay)

Still no perm place to live though so my evenings are spent looking for that and trying to help out my dog who is still recovering from his surgery. Fun times. I'll check in again this summer and try the challenge out when I'm a bit less overcommitted everywhere else.

BEST WISHES - you all rock!

Glad everything is going as well as can be expected! Yeah, it was pretty obvious from the get-go that now was not the time to take on another responsibility. ( I do admire you for thinking you could, and trying!) When things settle down for you, and you are no longer homeless, we'd love to have you back!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - April Week #4 (Sun the 22nd to Sat the 28th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @drea2011 - ALL SEVEN DAYS
    @Addie378 (6) - only attempted last week!
    @GardenMama129 (6) - back in the WC after taking some time away
    @katevt78 (6) - fourth week in a row!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @MelsLeanDream (5) - a public holiday kept her from the WC this week!
    @thedestar (5) - only attempted last week!
    @HASWLRS (5) - the weekend messed me up!

Attempted:
    @Nicoletime4me (2), just getting over an illness

We only had 8 participate last week, but almost 7 in the Winner's Circle!! @drea2011 and @katevt78 were joined this week by @GardenMama129, a former multiple winner and @Addie278, a first timer in the WC!! Congratulations to all four of you for a fantastic week!!! Of note, @drea2011 was accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!

The three who put in a Notable Effort, @MelsLeanDream, @thedestar and @HASWLRS, were only one more day away from being at the top. Great effort...maybe next week in the WC!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 200.8

Sorry team and sorry for my lateness.

I got you entered, Mari, and I don't think it was too late. You are hovering around maintenance right now....your head isn't really into it for some reason. Any way we can help?

No problems just have my sister visit 2 weeks right now and trying to just maintain while she is here. I will get right back on it when she goes back home.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 200.8

Sorry team and sorry for my lateness.

I got you entered, Mari, and I don't think it was too late. You are hovering around maintenance right now....your head isn't really into it for some reason. Any way we can help?

No problems just have my sister visit 2 weeks right now and trying to just maintain while she is here. I will get right back on it when she goes back home.

Okay, that is wonderful news....a visit from your sister and maintenance!!! Glad there are no issues!! Enjoy your time together!!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    April Week 4
    Previous Weight: 222.8
    Current Weight: 228.2

It has not been a good week for me. (And I did so well the previous week!) I didn't get in very much physical activity. I did not meal prep and fell into old habits of eating fast food for the majority of my meals. I didn't log my foods but the scale tells me that I was well over my calorie goal every day.

Looks like I'll be in the 220s for a few weeks longer. Still, I am not discouraged. I recognize that like most journeys, this one will involve some detours. No matter how far that detour takes me from my path, the important thing is that I continue to find my way back and move forward.

Here's to a new week and another chance to move forward.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I know the May thread is not possible to bookmark, but I would like to try to post in that thread from now on.
This discussion has been closed.