gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 152.8
    Current Weight:156

Wonder woman has left the building. :D Don't kill me team. I had an emotionally rough week and I literally ate and drank all my emotions. It was BAD. Two days ago my weight was 162 though, so I'll take 156. Yes, I basically gained 10 lbs in a matter of days. :| Past two days have been great though, so I'm just going to stick with this momentum.

Special thanks to @tinak33 for being there for me! You are the best! <3o:)

We won't! I know I need to do better myself. So I'll say to you we all have our ups and down but FIGURE IT OUT AND just get back on track (this is what I tell myself and it works).
    Be encouraged and keep striving towards your goals DON'T GIVE UP
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Username: Fyreside
    Week: April Week 1
    PW = 251.3
    CW= 252.2

Well that week flew by. Weight looks a little up, but I doubt its anything more than water as I'm working hard on maintaining high levels of hydration.

You might be surprised, it may be some muscle, some water, it's hard to tell at first.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Hi all, I've got this weird thing going on where I think about and plan to post here every day.. But days go by and I don't. Motivation is such a fickle beast and everytime I think I've got a handle on it, it proves me wrong.
    Anyway, my report is that my weight has stabilized, even down a little from last weigh in. I'm eating twice as much, and working twice as hard.
    I've finally purchased a battery system large enough to run my CPAP machine and laptop etc overnight so I can put the camper top on my ute and drive off into the sunset more often. I'm just inside taking a break from packing to go away now.

I think we all have those days. I know I have been wanting to get on here plenty of times and then get distracted.
    I am glad things are going well with keep it up and happy camping.
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Thanks to all of you who have reached out with some advice to help me. Yesterday we had a teacher appreciation luncheon put in by our Home and School Association. It was lovely, but I had a croissant sandwich....first time having bread in almost four months. I was actually afraid that I would feel sick, but it was fine. I worked out yesterday and stayed under my calories. @AB0215 I adjusted my calorie info to reflect how often I am working out now.I might also try a 24 hour fast to see if that jump starts my weight loss again. I am going to take my measurements as well...see if those have changed! Thanks again, Team!

You'd be surprised, after months on Keto, you're fat adapted, and what that really means is you run on "flex fuel" meaning if you eat carbs for one day, it's not really going to mess with you too much. I ate carbs last weekend because well, sometimes you want to live a little and my entire family went to a super nice restaurant so I shared cake with my dad...and long story short, I was back into ketosis by the next afternoon, because my body knows how to use fat or glucose efficiently, but I can honestly say now, having been keto for 9 months, and occasionally eating carbs (usually every 6-8 weeks or so) that I prefer to run on fat for fuel as I have a higher, more steady energy overall than I ever did eating carbs and using sugar for fuel.

I am glad to see you're making adjustments and sticking with it, you've been doing a great job and momentum is in your favor, you will eventually see a change, it's just a matter of time!!
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Good Morning Team!!

e7lsq9yd9kjj.jpg

This^^ because WE have the POWER to change our lives!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

So it's been a rough couple of days for me I cannot find a doctor to give me pain meds because of these new FDA guidelines (I tell you one bad apple ruins it for the whole brunch) anyway to I have been trying to do these chair exercises through my pain and it's a slow slow process but I need to do something as I cannot continue to live this way. I also gave up meat as the last time I was successful I was a vegetarian and I lost 225lbs so I am willing to try this and let you guys know how successful I am.

Everyday is a challenge for me right now so I deeply apologize for not being more active but trying my best hopefully I'll be close to the 300s by the end of May even if its 399.9 this is my short term goal. One day one meal at a time I will make it

Still tracking
    Still under calories
    Exercising a little 10 to 15 minutes every two days
    Water is still around 112oz
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 189.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 191.4 lbs
  • DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: April Week 2
    Previous Week's weight: 219.8
    Todays Weight: 219.2
  • joemccullum
    joemccullum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: joemccullum
    Weigh in Date: 4/14
    Previous Weight: 391.0
    Current Weight: 388.6
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Username-CourtneyLomonaco
    Weekly Weigh in:
    PW: 158.8
    CW: 160.2

I am not too worried about the increase. Hopefully only temporary.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Week April Week 2
    PW 431.5lbs
    CW 442.9lbs
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 50 min. Walking, stationary bike, aerobics, weights.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in day Friday
    Week April Week 2
    PW 194.5
    CW 194.5
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes pound class
    Water only about 60 oz
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post- Saturday
    Track- yes
    Calories- perfect
    Exercise- no
    Water- YES yay.
    I was literally gone all day from 8am- 10pm so didn’t get a chance to exercise. I also cheated last night on my keto diet and ate 2 soft pretzel bites and 3 tortilla chips- BUT- I woke up and I am definitely still in ketosis. Yay- guess I’m fat adapted??
    I am sorry I am late posting this but I think my diet cheats gave me an awful migraine so I didn’t log on here before bed.
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Check-In

Username: missemmibelle
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 196 lbs
    CW: 193.2 lbs

Sorry for the post and ghost. It's the week for finals projects.

I'm doing the same thing as usual. 1200 weekdays, 1500 weekends, lots of water and hot herbal tea.

I'm 8lbs from my May 30th (Florida anniversary trip) goal of 185lbs.
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options

I'm doing the same thing as usual. 1200 weekdays, 1500 weekends, lots of water and hot herbal tea.

I'm 8lbs from my May 30th (Florida anniversary trip) goal of 185lbs.

That's amazing, congrats!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey Guys, Happy Sunday and Welcome to Week 3!!

Hope everyone's been crushing today, let's start off Week 3 strong!!

isvyapfkpfci.jpg
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 75 mins weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Day/Goals: Today has been a good day. Got back to my regularly scheduled training program, might have legs made of jelly right now, but that means I did what I set out to do. I have some spring cleaning to finish up this week before my tiny house guest (my 3 yr old niece) returns Thursday for the weekend.
This discussion has been closed.