TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »

I feel like even though the scale is not moving as fast as I would like that I am making progress. Pound class is fun! I am getting quite good at it and can challenge myself more and more each time. I took my measurements this weekend and am down two inches this month in my waist and hips and a half inch from my upper arm and thigh. Most importantly, I feel so good! So even though the scale is an important part of this process, it is only a small part! Thanks for all the support!

Slow progress is better than no progress...just keep doing what you're doing, the scale isn't everything, it's only one measure of success, there are so many more.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Lazy day with little energy once I did my exercise in the mid afternoon. I think it was the rainy cold weather.

Well, you still got your workout in, despite the low energy, so that's something to be proud of! Those days are the hardest and you powered through! Awesome!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- Chisel Endurance and treadmill 30 mins
    Water- about 86 oz

great day! keep it up!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Last Monday 154.0
    Today 152.6
    Track yes
    calories yes
    Exercise yes. 1 hr. Aerobics, weights, stretches,
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training
    Water Intake: 99 oz

Day/Goals: Arms today.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw214.4
    Cw 209.0
    It’s easy to lose weight when you have 3 teeth pulled and you can’t open your mouth from the pain. Just need to make sure I don’t gain it back now.

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    It’s easy to lose weight when you have 3 teeth pulled and you can’t open your mouth from the pain. Just need to make sure I don’t gain it back now.

Ouchies, that's a tough way to do it.. But you can't argue with results. :/

• Fyreside
    Options
    Great to see people doing well and making some strong progress.

@jennfalzon1979 Ever since getting a weight trend tracker, I've been happy to weigh as often as I like. I'm using Libra on my android phone, but there are several good ones to choose from. When you can see your overall downward trend, all the little ups and downs along the way become interesting.

@Keri8680 What is it about rainy days lol.. Every time I catch myself enjoying a lazy rainy week day I have to remind myself it's not a rainy Sunday.

Well, I got back to my low point on the scales for the month today. Ever so glad to be maintaining weight, and boy am I getting a lot done. Actually the coolest thing about the last couple of weeks is knowing I can lose weight while eating upwards of 2000cal per day. I just need to keep putting the work in. Next month I fully plan to go back to 1600cal days because I'm not a patient man and I really really want to get down two shirt sizes so I can buy some new shirts lol. But it's exciting to know that my future is not one of permanent rations and going without. My future is enjoying life and eating a reasonable amount.

Here's a screen cap of my average day at the moment. I'm on an 8 day streak and can feel my fitness improving.
    39a748dcd2e62098a9447ab7e8347646.jpg

Anyway, I'm off to make dinner.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 I’m so very sorry to hear about you’re Dad.
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »

Yuck, that definitely sucks, but I guess the positive is you lost some :)
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Sorry guys but on top of my issues I've
    also been dealing with my dad back and forth in the hospital for the pass two weeks and now HE'S GONE at 1am so I'm grieving and it's truly hard to be positive right now. PLEASE GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME TO GET BACK Thx in advance :'(:'(:'(

I'm sorry to hear that Gloria. Please take care of yourself and as hard as it is and take all the time you need.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Ever since getting a weight trend tracker, I've been happy to weigh as often as I like. I'm using Libra on my android phone, but there are several good ones to choose from. When you can see your overall downward trend, all the little ups and downs along the way become interesting.

Well, I got back to my low point on the scales for the month today. Ever so glad to be maintaining weight, and boy am I getting a lot done. Actually the coolest thing about the last couple of weeks is knowing I can lose weight while eating upwards of 2000cal per day. I just need to keep putting the work in. Next month I fully plan to go back to 1600cal days because I'm not a patient man and I really really want to get down two shirt sizes so I can buy some new shirts lol. But it's exciting to know that my future is not one of permanent rations and going without. My future is enjoying life and eating a reasonable amount.

I had a whole thing I was going to say and I have no idea where it went because I keep thinking about other things.

I weigh myself once a day, every day at 8am, I like to see how my previous day stacked up, and it's very interesting to see and it keeps me more honest than just tracking my food and weighing once a week, but it's not something I recommend for everyone, as daily fluctuations can drive people nuts, but it's really interesting to see the trend, like some days I'm up, some days I'm way down, but if you look at the pattern over time, it's creating a downward line and it's just interesting to see it, but you can't take too much stock in the ups and downs, just watch the trend.

So since I started, I'm down from a 2-3x to a large, and it's not as much fun as I thought it'd be to buy new clothes, and now I really don't want to since I am determined to lose the rest.

I'm really glad to see you finding your groove again because I know how hard that is, I have been struggling with that myself, but I think I found it, and it might be because I decided to take progress pictures, in my underwear...and I was NOT happy with those and that is probably the catalyst I needed.
  • Fyreside
    Options
    also been dealing with my dad back and forth in the hospital for the pass two weeks and now HE'S GONE at 1am so I'm grieving and it's truly hard to be positive right now. PLEASE GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME TO GET BACK Thx in advance :'(:'(:'(

So sorry to hear of your loss Gloria. Take care.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: April Week 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 270
    Today's Weight: 267

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Hm, interesting....

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Just my normal two 15 minute walk breaks at work.
  • Fyreside
    edited April 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Ever since getting a weight trend tracker, I've been happy to weigh as often as I like. I'm using Libra on my android phone, but there are several good ones to choose from. When you can see your overall downward trend, all the little ups and downs along the way become interesting.

I weigh myself once a day, every day at 8am, I like to see how my previous day stacked up, and it's very interesting to see and it keeps me more honest than just tracking my food and weighing once a week, but it's not something I recommend for everyone, as daily fluctuations can drive people nuts, but it's really interesting to see the trend, like some days I'm up, some days I'm way down, but if you look at the pattern over time, it's creating a downward line and it's just interesting to see it, but you can't take too much stock in the ups and downs, just watch the trend.

So since I started, I'm down from a 2-3x to a large, and it's not as much fun as I thought it'd be to buy new clothes, and now I really don't want to since I am determined to lose the rest.

I'm really glad to see you finding your groove again because I know how hard that is, I have been struggling with that myself, but I think I found it, and it might be because I decided to take progress pictures, in my underwear...and I was NOT happy with those and that is probably the catalyst I needed.

Before I got the trending program I was definitely going nuts over the fluctuations. I sure do wish I could get down to a 2XL belly. I'm firmly in the 4XL range and it really cuts down on options with jackets and such. Things like my moto jackets etc, Super reluctant to spend big money buying big jackets.

I have been taking photo's too.. As a general public service, I'm not going to share them lol. Perhaps one day if I have some amazing after pics to go with them..
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options

There are no words to tell you how sorry I am. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes-under
    Exercise: Yes-Total Body Hammer and jog 26 mins
    Water Intake: 96 oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes