TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Sorry guys but on top of my issues I've
    also been dealing with my dad back and forth in the hospital for the pass two weeks and now HE'S GONE at 1am so I'm grieving and it's truly hard to be positive right now. PLEASE GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME TO GET BACK Thx in advance :'(:'(:'(

I'm late to see this message because I was online MIA last week. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. My heart goes out to you as it is never ever easy to lose a person we love. Take care and take your time getting back to things! Lots of hugs!!

• elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day.
    Pw- 180
    CW - 179.4

Very slight move... But hey guys LOOK it's the 170's!!!! This is as low as I've been able to historically go, 2011 was the last I was here. I feel that maybe this time I will be able to stick it out and see a new low.

Have a great week all!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 209.0
    Cw 205.8
    I’m amazed I lost that much cause I gained from the last weigh in. But if I keep doing what I’m doing I can get back to my schedule of weight loss
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 209.0
    Cw 205.8
    I’m amazed I lost that much cause I gained from the last weigh in. But if I keep doing what I’m doing I can get back to my schedule of weight loss

Always remember, weight loss isn't linear, there are ups and downs, and you're doing great!! Soon you'll be in One-derland!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    1mhycswdiw6w.jpg

Love this!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey Guys, Happy Monday!!

I'm finally getting back into a normal routine and I'm super happy about that.

Let's finish Week 4 STRONG!!!

512fsgb00aev.jpg
  • danzibob2016
    danzibob2016 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

So I am back on track today. Actually did good for the most part. Tomorrow is my dad's funeral so I make no promises as the Repass will be held at my house. I will try to be mindful of how I handle my emotions as that's my downfall and makes me want to eat.

Track yes
    Calories way under barely 800 (which is not good either)
    Exercises no
    Water 121oz

Take care of yourself. <3
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: Over but not by that much
    Exercise: No.
    Water: I think around 70 ounces.
    Comments: Things are much better. I have two exams this week but I'm going to be good. I've had a healthy day so far today so that's good.

Okay, I found black stuff on the inside of my water bottle straw and I assume it's mold which freaked me out. But I did some research and it's probably harmless. I don't feel sick or anything but I kind of want to replace it with one without a straw/a more simple interior that I can clean and inspect more easily? Do you guys have any experience/opinions on this?
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes of pound class
    Water about 100 oz
  • lheinze2018
    lheinze2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    username: lheinze2018
    Weigh in Day: Sunday, Week 4
    PW: 250.4
    CW: 248
    Sorry my post is late.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour step class. Walking my son home from school. It involves a huge hill while pushing my toddler and 10 month old up said hill. That’s right. Pushing 60 pounds up a hill. Total Wonder Woman moment

Water. 90 ounces
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. 70 min rowing, weight lifting., aerobics, walking, neck exercises,
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post Sunday
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: Over but not by that much
    Exercise: No.
    Water: I think around 70 ounces.
    Comments: Things are much better. I have two exams this week but I'm going to be good. I've had a healthy day so far today so that's good.

Okay, I found black stuff on the inside of my water bottle straw and I assume it's mold which freaked me out. But I did some research and it's probably harmless. I don't feel sick or anything but I kind of want to replace it with one without a straw/a more simple interior that I can clean and inspect more easily? Do you guys have any experience/opinions on this?

I have a contiga, no straw- i absolutely love it!

• Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- right on the money
    Exercise- 21 day fix yoga
    Water- not enough

Had a hard time getting back to the exercise- I tried every excuse to skip it. I thought today was yoga day so decided I could handle that- BUT it was supposed to be dirty 30- I decided I wasn’t ready to jump into THAT after a 3 day break
  • rlaratte
    rlaratte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    4/20=189.6 lbs
    4/21=188.2 lbs
    4/22=189.4 lbs
    4/23= 190 lbs
    4/24= 189.4 lbs
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Username: mjohemme
    Weigh in week: April Week 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 267
    Today's Weight: 268

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    I'm still struggling mentally with getting a routine down. I think I need to slow down and start planning better.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Just my normal two 15 minute walk breaks at work.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post-Monday
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- Hammer Power and jog 3 miles
    Water- 80 oz

This is for yesterday. Sorry didn't get to post last night. Husband was not feeling well and had to work late. I took the kids to swimming and then bath/bed, etc. I was feeling great! Today is not the same story, however. Whatever hubby had has now come to me and I was up all night with a bug. I will not be exercising today, but calories should be under!
  • AB0215
    Options

This is for yesterday. Sorry didn't get to post last night. Husband was not feeling well and had to work late. I took the kids to swimming and then bath/bed, etc. I was feeling great! Today is not the same story, however. Whatever hubby had has now come to me and I was up all night with a bug. I will not be exercising today, but calories should be under!

Take care of yourself!! Being sick is the worst.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- right on the money
    Exercise- 21 day fix yoga
    Water- not enough

Had a hard time getting back to the exercise- I tried every excuse to skip it. I thought today was yoga day so decided I could handle that- BUT it was supposed to be dirty 30- I decided I wasn’t ready to jump into THAT after a 3 day break

Well, any activity is better than one, great job not skipping the workout.
This discussion has been closed.