Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday
    Track yes
    Calories over a bit but way under if I count my exercise calories (which I don’t do)
    Exercise a gruelling 60 min pound class
    Water 110oz
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post-Friday
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-45 minute jog and ab video
    Water-80 oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes packing for trip all day, washing, running around home.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Goals: 60 minutes whole body workout.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 66 minutes weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 192.3 lbs
    Current Weight: 190.9 lbs
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    Previous Week's Weight: 165
    Current Weight: 160.4
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I've not been much of a cheer squad. I've been battling an injury which has kept me completely out of the game. TBH, I've been a little scared that it might further impact my ability to continue my journey. But I'm hopeful that things have stabilized for now so I can get back to working on my weight loss goals.. Thanks heaps @AB0215 for reaching out, I think I was in that danger zone where if I didn't get back up and going, I might have stopped completely.

Big congrats to @tinak33 & @JJKM02 for hitting your milestones.

For the question of the week. I was just in a downward spiral. The further from fitness I fell, the faster I gained weight and slowly I lost the ability to do anything... fun or interesting. Just being alive was a painful grind and honestly I'm not sure why it took me so long to try to pull up from the dive. I suspect I was in the grip of depression by that stage. I'm having a struggle at the moment, but I'll be darned if I go back to where I was. A couple of weeks ago I picked up a battery that weighs as much as what I've lost in the last 6 months. And it's insane to even think that I was walking around carrying all that for so long.. I mean seriously, no wonder my knees make grinding noises and my heels sent shocks up my legs lol.
    TLDR: My why is there is too much cool stuff to be done and I'm not interested in sitting around watching other people do it.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: KatieWW
    Previous Week's Weight: 178
    Current Weight: 176.4
  • AB0215
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a battery that weighs as much as what I've lost in the last 6 months. And it's insane to even think that I was walking around carrying all that for so long.. I mean seriously, no wonder my knees make grinding noises and my heels sent shocks up my legs lol.

@Fyreside My niece is 43 lbs and it's insane to me to think I have lost more than 1 of her, and even crazier to think that I was walking around carrying her everyday...because I pick her up now and I think to myself OMG, that's a lot to carry around.

Really glad to see you've had time to reflect on how far you've come, I think that's really important in this journey. I've spent the last few weeks doing something similar and I think it's helping me to get back to where I started myself so that I can keep going because this is the part where I think it starts to get harder and I needed to re-focus myself too, but you made me think about it by sharing your struggles--so we both helped each other :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    KatieWW wrote: »
    Username: KatieWW
    Previous Week's Weight: 178
    Current Weight: 176.4

You've had a great month, awesome job and congrats!!
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Username: Fyreside
    Weigh in week: April Week 4
    Previous Week's Weight: 247.5
    Current Weight: 250.2

Considering I've not been able to do any exercise for a week I'm really glad I didn't slide any further. I'm calling my maintenance month a success over all, even though I couldn't say everything went to plan lol. Some things we just don't get to control. Energized about getting back into losing next month.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »

Considering I've not been able to do any exercise for a week I'm really glad I didn't slide any further. I'm calling my maintenance month a success over all, even though I couldn't say everything went to plan lol. Some things we just don't get to control. Energized about getting back into losing next month.

We're really glad to see you coming back and starting fresh.

Don't get too stressed, you know that weight loss isn't linear, and don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose weight, after all, while yes, weight loss is a goal of this challenge, change and healthy choices are really the most important thing, the weight loss will come when you focus on making healthy decisions and taking care of yourself.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Goals: Day 6 of my 90 day challenge, and planned rest day, which is good because yesterday's workout made me sore, everywhere. The macro change is finally settling in and so far, I'm seeing positive results, looking forward to the next 84 days.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Nope. Rest only.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes walking and blueberry picking
  • joemccullum
    joemccullum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: joemccullum
    Weigh in Date: 4/28
    Previous Weight: 385.5
    Current Weight: 385.0
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Do we Post next week here or in May?
  • AB0215
    Options
    Winner's Circle April Week 4 (4/1-4/7):

1st Place (Posted 7-6 of 7 days):

@mexiconona.

2nd Place (Posted 4-5 of 7 Days):

@IanMoone30.
    @jennfalzon1979.
    @JJKM02.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @Keri8680.

Honorable Mention (made an effort to post, even if it was only once):

@gemwolf110.
    @mjohemme.
    @ssssanaaaa.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Also, thanks for the responses to the Question of the Week.
    This weeks WHY question was a super personal one, mostly aimed at helping us to realize that we still have work to do and we're worth not giving up and reaching them, especially as the end of the month comes and we lose motivation.

Looking forward to another successful month. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great and I will see you guys next month!!

The official results should be posted later today, keep an eye out.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Do we Post next week here or in May?

We will begin May today, so go ahead and start posting your daily posts there.
This discussion has been closed.