• Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track- yes
    Calories- perfect
    Exercise- 21 day fix Cardio
    Water- 75oz

Proud of myself for getting through my workout today- and drinking my contigo waterbottle 3 times!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat
    Water 84 ounces

Kind of bummed. Was supposed to go to my gym for their anniversary party. Instead I was at the walk in with an ear infection. Not fun.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise YES! I usually only swim on Wednesday, but our pound class instructor needed to change the schedule a bit this week. That meant her adding a pound class to tonight. So guess what? I went to pound class in the gym and then hit the pool for aquafit. It was very refreshing!
    Water 100 oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »

No- I appreciate your insight on this!! I seriously only cheated once, I have been very strict aside from this past weekend. I am taking a multivitamin, potassium, magnesium, b complex and D3 vitamins. I get 7-8 hours of sleep at night and do 30 minutes of exercise from the 21 day fix. I have had significantly more fatigued days than I have normal days. I am willing to stick it out because I believe this is much healthier than all the sugar and processed foods I was eating. I am trying to really work on my water intake because I know I haven’t been drinking enough.

I have a huger hack for you that will kill a few birds with one stone:

Zero Calorie Snow Cones!

Blend ice, enough to fill a cup or bowl, whatever you want to put it in.
    Top it with a Mio or other water enhancer (and you and you can use an electrolyte one just make sure it has 0 carbs)
    Enjoy!

You're getting water here too since it's ice...and if you use an electrolyte water enhancer, you're also getting in your electrolytes.

This will work for probably just about everyone, not just Keto :) And with summer on the way, what better way to stay on track and enjoy a summer treat!!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise no
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes. 1 hr. Aerobics, stretching, weights, neck exercises, walking
  • mexiconona
    Options
    I do intermittent fasting every day and fast from 17 to 21 hrs. i open my window with KETO.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    I do intermittent fasting every day and fast from 17 to 21 hrs. i open my window with KETO.

I also do intermittent fasting, usually 16:8.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in day Thursday- week 4
    PW 198.6
    CW 198
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: April Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 163.6
    Current Weight: 161.2

Well.... started this week off sick, again. Different sick. I actually think this time it was my body saying "TOO MUCH! LAY DOWN OR I WILL MAKE YOU!"
    So I did.... stayed home on Tuesday, relaxed, rested, and am feeling much better! No more infections, no more feeling sick! And all the bloating is gone! AND I lost some lbs this week!
    YAY! I originally had a goal of hitting 160 by the end of the month. And I did hit 160.9 this morning, but my official weigh in weight ended up being 161.2. I was not happy, but since I technically did hit my goal (unrecorded) I will take it as a win.
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    YAY! I originally had a goal of hitting 160 by the end of the month. And I did hit 160.9 this morning, but my official weigh in weight ended up being 161.2. I was not happy, but since I technically did hit my goal (unrecorded) I will take it as a win.

I think you SHOULD take it as a win, you did great this month, and you should feel proud of your accomplishment.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes gym
    Still slowly gaining
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Thursday
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-none
    Water-64 oz

I had my mammogram today and the tech thought she had the wrong chart because since I've gained weight, my breasts are much bigger than what she was looking at from last time.:(
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thursday post

Track. Yes
    Calories under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump. 2 hours volleyball
    Water. 80 ounces
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes of aquafit
    Water 100oz
  • mexiconona
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. 50 min. Weights, sit ups, aerobics, stretching 50 min.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Goals: Rest day.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No, rest only today.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    I have to admit...I am definitely doing a happy dance this morning! I am in the 200s! I had been in a bit of a stall for the past several weeks and I was getting very impatient (as you guys might have noticed!!). Thanks team for the support!

I am so happy for you!! You've done AMAZING this month!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:: 196.1
    Current Weight: 195.5
This discussion has been closed.