ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    Week3
    Previous 11st 12lb
    Current 12st
    Sorry I'm being a woman and bloated like crazy. There's no way I've gained fat. I've seen this so many times and it always hits when I'm trying for a big loss. Hopefully it'll be gone for the next weigh in.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Username: aganey
    Weigh in day: friday
    Starting weight : 186.6
    Week 1 : 187.6
    Week 2 : 187.6
    Week 3 : 187.4
    Week 4:

I didn't weigh Friday because I had a migraine that started Thursday and is still clinging on this morning. I managed to weigh in this morning though. I'll take the small loss as we've eaten takeout alot these past few days due to my migraine. They usually last 2-3 days when they come on. :s
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty hope the bloating goes away for you soon, never a fun feeling

@aganey hope your migraine doesn't last too long this time. have you seen a dr about them ? do you have an aura? have you been able to pin point your triggers? Feel better soon, rest up <3

@stacybaker707 wow that' s impressive so happy Keto is working well for you. What do you mean that you entered your start weight wrong in the beginning? I wish for you that your kidneys heal up good and you can get off those meds. oh and btw I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who's mirror look like that lol <3

• stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    MFP tells me i have lost 19.2 but it is 20. I put 236 instead of 237!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 no I haven't seen a doctor about them yet. My doctor retired and I have been lazy in finding a new one. I promised my husband that I would find one next week and make an appointment. I believe they are hormone related. About 90%of the time I get them a week before my tom. The other 10% is either during tom or a few days after. This time it was a few days after. I get them EVERY month and they always last 2-3 days. I can barely function when I get them. I started potty training my daughter 2 days before it came on. She has been doing so great at training that I didn't want to put her back in a diaper because of my migraine and undo everything we did. So I muscled through it. I think that's why this one is hanging around longer. I haven't rested like I usually do. Luckily this evening it feels like a normal headache and not a migraine anymore. Once it gets to that stage then I'm usually better the next day however they leave me drained. Thanks for the well wishes.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and get caught up:) spent the whole day in the hills Horn hunting:) lots of riding and hiking. My friend made Brauts over the fire I only had one it was good.... when I got home and logged my food Holly smokes so bad! But I think I worked most of it off:)

I hope everyone is having a great healthy weekend..and being active!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: April, Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 170.0
    Today's Weight: 169.9

This round has been a struggle for me. I think I'll bow out for the rest of April. The scale is not really moving and I'm not really focusing. I don't wanna bring the team down. Just going through a funk right now and the scale is showing it. I've been traveling quite a bit for work and had a weekend vacation with friends. All requires that I eat out. I think this month is shot. I have to head to Colorado for 3 days next week. Gonna try and regroup and start fresh in May.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »

This round has been a struggle for me. I think I'll bow out for the rest of April. The scale is not really moving and I'm not really focusing. I don't wanna bring the team down. Just going through a funk right now and the scale is showing it. I've been traveling quite a bit for work and had a weekend vacation with friends. All requires that I eat out. I think this month is shot. I have to head to Colorado for 3 days next week. Gonna try and regroup and start fresh in May.

Hang in there! Even if your not losing your not gaining!;) I think your s rockstar! If you can travel and be gone every weekend and not gain 20 pounds, your doing something right!!;) I think we all sometimes forget that we still have to enjoy our lives:) I think sometimes the reason we fail is we are to strict with everything. Example your friend calls to go have a drink and dinner A. We either so no so we can stay home and know what we are eating or B. Say yes and drink a bottle of wine and eat bad. And say cheat day! Why not A. Ask her to your house for dinner or b. Go have fun drink one glass of wine (or water) and eat a chicken breast? It’s a lifestyle change:)

Sorry got off on a side note! Haha your a rockstar!!!
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 228
    Week 1 weight: 221
    Week 2 weight: 219.4
    Week 3 weight: 216.4
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 155
    Week 1 weight: 155
    Week 2 weight: 153.4
    Week 3 weight: 156
    Week 4 weight: 155

I was at the beach for the past 6 days with work so I guess at least I should be happy I didn't gain 10 lbs considering how much I ate. I'm really bummed I had a pretty disappointing month but I'm hopeful seeing you all do so well will help me do better next month. I'm sorry to let the team down.

@leni1us I totally get it. I've been out of town every Wed-Sun for work/vacation and meetings, etc require meals at restaurants or catered lunches where salads aren't an option. I've got 2 more months of nonstop traveling and then I am looking forward to some consistency in my schedule.

Congrats to everyone else :).
  • MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: MiltonBuddy
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 150
    Week 1 (April 01): 150
    Week 2 (April 08): 148 (-2lbs)
    Week 3 (April 15): 145 (-3lbs)
    Week 4 (April 22): 144 (-1lbs)

• leni1us
    Options
    Frens0614 wrote: »
    Starting weight : 155
    Week 1 weight: 155
    Week 2 weight: 153.4
    Week 3 weight: 156
    Week 4 weight: 155

I was at the beach for the past 6 days with work so I guess at least I should be happy I didn't gain 10 lbs considering how much I ate. I'm really bummed I had a pretty disappointing month but I'm hopeful seeing you all do so well will help me do better next month. I'm sorry to let the team down.

@leni1us I totally get it. I've been out of town every Wed-Sun for work/vacation and meetings, etc require meals at restaurants or catered lunches where salads aren't an option. I've got 2 more months of nonstop traveling and then I am looking forward to some consistency in my schedule.

Congrats to everyone else :).

Thanks @frens0614. Wishing you all the best in your journey.
  • leni1us
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    leni1us wrote: »

Hang in there! Even if your not losing your not gaining!;) I think your s rockstar! If you can travel and be gone every weekend and not gain 20 pounds, your doing something right!!;) I think we all sometimes forget that we still have to enjoy our lives:) I think sometimes the reason we fail is we are to strict with everything. Example your friend calls to go have a drink and dinner A. We either so no so we can stay home and know what we are eating or B. Say yes and drink a bottle of wine and eat bad. And say cheat day! Why not A. Ask her to your house for dinner or b. Go have fun drink one glass of wine (or water) and eat a chicken breast? It’s a lifestyle change:)

Sorry got off on a side note! Haha your a rockstar!!!

.....and you are too @wyhorzegal! I do get down on myself. I so much want to get this right, I lose sight of the fact that I have a life to live and, right now, it requires a bit of travel. I need to learn to work that in. If it's okay, I'd like to stay in the group and work it out. With all the support here, how can I not?

Is that okay?
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    @WA_Teacher that is great! sometimes all we can do is work on one thing at a time! My husband is a teacher so I totally understand report cards and parent teacher conferences. What grade do you teach?

I teach 5th grade English Language Arts.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    April Week 4
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 222
    Current Weight: 221.3
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Lesscookies12
    April week 4
    Weigh in day-Saturday
    Previous weight: 137.5
    Current weight: 137.0
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    To all those trying to bookmark a thread, MFP seems to have an issue at the moment.

The error "You need the Vanilla.Discussions.View permission to do that." is appearing.

I have raised an issue with MPF support. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I will report back when this issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.
    Craig (@craigo3154.) - TBL moderator.

Tagging in all team members:
    @Djou11.
    @wyhorzegal.
    @Frens0614.
    @koirakoira.
    @MiltonBuddy.
    @stacybaker707.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @dheliason.
    @lar25473.