Dheliason
    April Week 4
    Monday
    Previous: 148.8
    Current: 148.7
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends! Another beautiful day here in Ohio before rain. Today, I will treat myself to a massage. But before that massage, I am going to sit in their meditation room. I have the insight timer app for meditation and it has really changed my thinking for the better. Highly recommend it. There are all kinds of options, just music, just nature sounds, guided meditation, etc. And you can pick how long you mediate. Even five minutes is beneficial. Have a wonderful day.
    I saw a good tip on facebook once. It says when you get in your car to drive to work , just sit there for one minute and set your intention, listen to the sounds of nature, then be on your way.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    lar25473
    Week 1 (April 2): 196.2
    Week 2 (April 9): 196.6
    Week 3 (April 16): 194 :):):)
    Week 4 (April 23): 195.5 :(

I'm so disappointed that I gained. On Tuesday the 17th I was 193.2, and I'm so sad that I can't seem to get below 190 yet. I suppose I just need to look at what I've been eating. I got Chinese for dinner with my friend on Saturday and I'm sure it was packed with sodium, despite my getting one with steamed vegetables. Szechuan chicken is no joke on the spices and I'm sure it was super salty underneath all that tastiness. I know it's not a huge gain but I'm so heartbroken that I can't seem to get under 190. Man...I just have to redouble my efforts and not slip up with something super unhealthy again.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

@stacybaker707 wow great loss! Keep up the great job;0)

@Frens0614 6 days on the beach, I hope it was amazing and peaceful. I have spent a little time on the beach but not alot. Hang in there! Just do the best you can do and make healthier decisions when you can. And sometimes salads aren't the best decisions (found that out the hard way!) hahah

@JulieAL1969 I agree, I sometimes its the simple things. Sounds like you had an amazing day! Tell me more about your app? which one is it? I would love to try it out!

@MiltonBuddy Wow you had a great month, way to stay on track! Tell us what changes did you make? What inspired you to keep working towards your goal?

@leni1us YES!!! Please stay with us!!!!!! We all have ups and downs on this journey and I think thats why most of us have joined challenges to help us stay motivated and also that we are human and we all have busy lives and sometimes we don't want to go to the gym and sometimes we just want a stupid cookie! (I said no but I really wanted it!) We all struggle and we all have great inspiring days. and sharing them with each other I know helps me! So yes please stay with us:)

@WA_Teacher 5th grade is such a fun age! We do a thing called Wyoming days for all the schools, we have stations set up and they spend about 45 minutes at each station learning about our great state and history. I do the pony express and bring my horses in and do a demo and show them how they exchanged the mail and all the history that took place. Its one of things I look forward to each year.

@Lesscookies12 How are you? Do you have any big plans coming up soon?

@dheliason Do you have any new May goals that you working on?

@lar25473 I hear you:( uggh I gained last week too. Have you done your measurements? I know it seems like the 3 week of the month is always bad for me? so i do my measurements on that week (montly) it helps. Hang in there you got this, you will be under 190 in no time at all!!!! :)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    As most of you know I spend my weekends mostly off the grid, right now I do come home at night, but as the nights warm up I will not come off the mountain till sunday night. So I will mostly post mon-thursday. :)

I had the best weekend spent the last three days working in my yard and riding my horses in the hills with some friends. Did some hiking and horn hunting, it was just nice to see the sun and get to ride.

I am now done lambing:) But i did end up with 2 baby goats and 2 baby sheep in my house and they are so cute! and so fun! :) I got lots of steps in and was on track with my eating:) of course its snowing today but then we are supposed to have sun the rest of the week into the weekend.

I think our team should set at least one personal goal for next month. Can be more then one, but at least one:) Think about it and we can post our goals next week! :)
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    As most of you know I spend my weekends mostly off the grid, right now I do come home at night, but as the nights warm up I will not come off the mountain till sunday night. So I will mostly post mon-thursday. :)

I had the best weekend spent the last three days working in my yard and riding my horses in the hills with some friends. Did some hiking and horn hunting, it was just nice to see the sun and get to ride.

I am now done lambing:) But i did end up with 2 baby goats and 2 baby sheep in my house and they are so cute! and so fun! :) I got lots of steps in and was on track with my eating:) of course its snowing today but then we are supposed to have sun the rest of the week into the weekend.

I think our team should set at least one personal goal for next month. Can be more then one, but at least one:) Think about it and we can post our goals next week! :)

I admire you! You have a positive attitude and enthusiasm for life and nature. Your work is hard! And yet you always see the positive. Thanks for motivation me!
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting weight : 189
    Week 1 : (April 2nd) 190
    Week 2 : (April 9th) 189.8
    Week 3 : (April 16th) 187.8
    Week 4: (April 23rd)186.4
    A loss is a loss very happy roll on may. Son turns 5 on the 1st. Can I resist? X
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    April Week 4
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 217.4
    Current Weight: 212.8

Finally got rid of that water weight! Now down over 50 lbs. since October 16. 80 lbs total. About 20-25 to go!
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (April 23/18)
    Last week's weight: 162
    Today's weight: 161

Have a wonderful week everyone.
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    First things first

Team we now have a new Team Co-captain @wyhorzegal has kindly joined me in leading this team

thanks a million for stepping up and helping me out !!

Second WEEK 3 Standings

Our top losers this week were:

1st MiltonBuddy 2.03%
    2nd lacatgirl 1.56%
    3rd lar25473 1.32%

Together we lost a total of 12.3 lbs :)

keep it up guys and don't forget to go click that little star icon in the May thread so that you can follow in there :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    @aganey I understand that it might be hormone related but you don't have to suffer from them for days. They should be able to give you something that you take at onset that helps get rid of it. Hang in there and get to that dr's appointment. <3

@stacybaker707 great job girl :) you keep going !!

@JulieAL1969 I have to look into that app... I could have used some meditation last night for sure. You have a wonderful day too xox

@lar25473 hang in there I know it's hard to gain a little bit but don't beat yourself up just keep going. And yes your Chinese is very very high in sodium so you most likely retained a ton. Let's make below 190 your goal for May :)

@SavannahS2016 :) every little bit counts, you're doing a great job

@bisonpitcher wow great loss this week and amazing with that 80lbs up to date. I can't wait to be able to post that I have loss over 50lbs. Inspiring :)

@NationalCapital have a great week too :)

• Djou11
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I realised that I updated my notes on my phone but forgot to post it in here

Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Mar 25):197.5
    Week 1 (April 01): 195.9 (-1.6)
    Week 2 (April 08): 194.4 (-1.5)
    Week 3 (April 15): 196.1 (+1.7)
    Week 4 (April 22): 194.9 (-1.2)

It's far from what I wanted for April, I'll be honest I'm a little disappointed(don't worry I will get over it fast lol ) just bummed cause on Thursday I was down to 193.7 but the weekend kinda got off hands with a few too many beers at a stag n doe (I guess that my dancing didn't quite counteract the calorie intake)

But it's ok I'm starting a new workout/nutrition program on Monday so hopefully will see better results for May.

Hope to see you all roll over into May with us :)

xox
  • Djou11
    Options
    @wyhorzegal you are so inspiring and yes I have to agree with @JulieAL1969 you always find the time qand the right words to encourage and motivate us ... thanks and we need to see at least one cute pic of the baby goats and sheep :)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    rdf8vw2bjzir.jpeg
    j7b4eiuj6e0a.jpeg
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    sorry the pictures turned out huge! The first one is two of the bottle baby goats with my husband (how is also doing the journey with me -40 pounds as of last week) and the second are my mini sheep called shetlands:) they are super fun colors and stay the size of med sized dog:)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @Djou11 thanks for having me! :) And keep up all your hard work! and thanks for everything that you do for us:)

@SavannahS2016 nice loss for the the month! Happy bday to your son:) and of course you can have a small piece of cake, or you can always make a healthier dessert option too. I did that for a friends party and everyone ate the healthier dessert instead of the cake! haha

@bisonpitcher woooohoooo! your inspiring and amazing! :) keep up the great work and help keep us all motivated.

@NationalCapital Have a great week too:) One pound loss is great!

Hope everyone is having a great week:) The sun is supposed to come out here today and then spring for a whole week! One of my best friends is getting married next month so this weekend is her bachelorette party. We are all going camping and riding our horses into the hills for the weekend. So I am trying to plan some healthier options for food? and drinks (they are all BIG drinkers??) anyone have anything good they want to share?
  • Djou11
    Options
    @wyhorzegal OMG they are sooooooo adorable!!!!
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight : 152.6
    Week 1 : 151.6
    Week 2 : 150.0
    Week 3 :151.2
    Week 4:146.2
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Mar 25): 138.2
    Week 1 (Apr 01): 137.6
    Week 2 (Apr 08): 139.0
    Week 3 (Apr 15): 137.4
    Week 4 (Apr 22): 136.7
    Week 5 (Apr 29):

Sorry for the late post. It has been stressful at work, which inevitably bleeds into home front. However, I have kept up with my gym routine, which started on Apr 09. Hopefully I can maintain my diet plan as well.

Enjoy your day!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    First things first

Team we now have a new Team Co-captain @wyhorzegal has kindly joined me in leading this team

thanks a million for stepping up and helping me out !!

Second WEEK 3 Standings

Our top losers this week were:

1st MiltonBuddy 2.03%
    2nd lacatgirl 1.56%
    3rd lar25473 1.32%

Together we lost a total of 12.3 lbs :)

keep it up guys and don't forget to go click that little star icon in the May thread so that you can follow in there :)

Oh hey!! look at me go!
This discussion has been closed.