Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 3 mile walk. 1.5 mile bike ride to & from work
    Steps 10563
    Water 128

June 20
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 2 mile walk. 1.5 mile bike ride to & from work , Back with my son at gym
    Steps 13463
    Water 128

TGIF and my mini vacation starts

A mini vacay, and back to lifting....we've got ourselves a happy Tami!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: June Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 224.75
    Todays Weight: 220.00

4.75lbs loss
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Previous Week's weight: 224.75
    Todays Weight: 220.00

4.75lbs loss

Wow!! You're just making up for lost time now, aren't you?!!! All the weight that you didn't lose because of time away from home and social functions has now left the premises!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I finally had a great week! I got a Fitbit green screen for all seven days!!

Friday, June 15th: 164.2
    Friday, June 22nd: 159.6
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 153
    Todays Weight: 156
  • WhineThyme
    Options
    So this is that time of the year where things are typically happening/changing. I stop logging, my weight goes up, I drop out of everything and then regret it in a couple of months when the numbers are out of control again. Not this year! I have struggled but not completely caved! This has instead been a number of smaller bumps. I am logging again, eating better already and continuing to make adjustments to deal with this time of year better. I'm learning new ways to address the summer months.

Sorry for this week's weigh in, but it will get better as I head into July. :smile:
  • WhineThyme
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I finally had a great week! I got a Fitbit green screen for all seven days!!

Friday, June 15th: 164.2
    Friday, June 22nd: 159.6

That's awesome. I plan to follow your trend!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So this is that time of the year where things are typically happening/changing. I stop logging, my weight goes up, I drop out of everything and then regret it in a couple of months when the numbers are out of control again. Not this year! I have struggled but not completely caved! This has instead been a number of smaller bumps. I am logging again, eating better already and continuing to make adjustments to deal with this time of year better. I'm learning new ways to address the summer months.

Sorry for this week's weigh in, but it will get better as I head into July. :smile:

We all seem to have "those times of year" when it is just harder to stay on track. Being aware of them is half the battle, and remembering the regret when you drop out of sight and completely cave is key to not repeating!! It will still be a struggle, as you said, but not a complete nose dive! Congratulations on continuing to make the small adjustments to keep summer in check!! Here's to next week's weigh-in!!

Every year, after Christmas, I ask myself how I could have done that differently. This year I am going to ask myself that question BEFORE Christmas, so I have a clear plan in place. Whether or not I follow it, still remains to be seen, but at least there will be a plan in place!! (Sorry for jumping to Christmas when summer has barely even started!!)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 4
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 159
    Today’s weight: 159
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 21
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 2 mile walk. 1.5 mile bike ride to & from work
    Steps 8883
    Water 128

Summer solstice
    TGIF

Change of vacation plans
    3.5 Days off
    3 days of work
    10 days off
    The vacation gets push back a little due to my son being away at basketball camp this time in Sacramento for 6 days

Have a wonderfully blessed day
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 4
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 159
    Today’s weight: 159

It looks like everything is holding steady, even your weight, as you wait for that vacation to start!! No loss, but no gain, and you are lifting again!! So "yay" for that!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Previous Week's weight: 157
    Todays Weight: 158

Ugh too much sangria and cookies on Saturday. This weekend we have nothing going on so I have no excuse!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Previous Week's weight: 157
    Todays Weight: 158

Ugh too much sangria and cookies on Saturday. This weekend we have nothing going on so I have no excuse!!

It's only one pound, so it's not all bad!! This weekend is your time to put it into high gear!! (Got to get control before the 4th of July rolls around!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just looking for weights from:

@okalex, @karynclarke and @drea2011

to close out June Week #4. Thanks, ladies!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I was already planning on this being my off/cheat day for the week. But it started off in a different way than I even expected.
    Reminder that I work for a beer wholesaler - our morning meeting started with 10+ craft beer samples and 6 wine samples. So the amount of empty calories I had before 10am was a tough hill to climb. Then after work is a coworkers going away happy hour. Then at night me and my wife are going into the city for dinner and drinks.
    Tough day calorically, but sometimes you gotta live in the moments, as long as the rest of life’s moments aren’t this way ...

Mini challenge:
    Fri 6/22
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I was already planning on this being my off/cheat day for the week. But it started off in a different way than I even expected.
    Reminder that I work for a beer wholesaler - our morning meeting started with 10+ craft beer samples and 6 wine samples. So the amount of empty calories I had before 10am was a tough hill to climb. Then after work is a coworkers going away happy hour. Then at night me and my wife are going into the city for dinner and drinks.
    Tough day calorically, but sometimes you gotta live in the moments, as long as the rest of life’s moments aren’t this way ...

Mini challenge:
    Fri 6/22

You know you have completely written off the day when you can post "all no's" at 2 pm in the afternoon!! I am glad you said tough day "calorically", because the day actually sounds rather fun!! Like you said, you have to live some of these moments, and hope all of life's moments aren't like this!!! Enjoy your evening!!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

Mini challenge:
    Fri 6/22

You know you have completely written off the day when you can post "all no's" at 2 pm in the afternoon!! I am glad you said tough day "calorically", because the day actually sounds rather fun!! Like you said, you have to live some of these moments, and hope all of life's moments aren't like this!!! Enjoy your evening!!!

Haha. So true about writing the day off early. Something about getting a buzz and sobering up before noon makes you not want to work out, lol. I did have a protein bar for breakfast and salad for lunch. So somewhere in my brain I have gotten out of old habits. 6 months ago I would have had the donuts that someone brought in to work for breakfast and a burger for lunch. Small wins make a big difference
  • okalex
    okalex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Okalex
    Friday week 4
    Last week 161.5
    Current weight 160.5
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Mini challenge:
    Fri 6/22

Haha. So true about writing the day off early. Something about getting a buzz and sobering up before noon makes you not want to work out, lol. I did have a protein bar for breakfast and salad for lunch. So somewhere in my brain I have gotten out of old habits. 6 months ago I would have had the donuts that someone brought in to work for breakfast and a burger for lunch. Small wins make a big difference

Your post made me chuckle! So true about the small wins!! When you add them all up, you get a big win!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    okalex wrote: »
    Okalex
    Friday week 4
    Last week 161.5
    Current weight 160.5

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!! Another nice loss and so close to the 50's! Weren't you right around 180 when you started with us? That is so awesome to see your progress!
This discussion has been closed.