AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 309.6 lbs
    Todays Weight: 305.8 :)

Just want to make sure that this is what I do for the weekly weigh in. We don't post it in a main group just our team group right?

@kearyandjessy You did it perfect!! Team captains enter the weights for their respective teams, so that's why we post them in the team threads.
    AND nice loss this week!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    rlaratte wrote: »
    Original starting weight - 216
    May starting weight - 187.6
    May 31st - 187.6
    Total May loss - 0.0 lbs

It is surprising to me that I did not lose any weight in the month of May. I have hit a plateau and I am going to change up my workouts and eating habits. I am going to start running or biking a couple times a week, and hit the weights more often.

@rlaratte Change is usually what's good for a plateau, changing up the diet a bit, the workouts, you will get there, just be patient!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Wednesday
    Track: Yes, everything.
    Calories: Yes, a little over but still in deficit.
    Exercise: No.
    Water Intake: A lot since I was fasting.

Comments: I ate pretty healthily except for the Ferrero Rocher that I had been craving since the weekend but I didn't go overboard. I weighed myself this morning and the scale was up a bit so hopefully that goes down before the first weigh in of June. Planning on eating healthily and light tonight. I had a big salad first last night before other food so that was a really good way to curb overeating since it filled me up and my hunger got me to consume it happily lol. Going to do the same tonight. I think I'll make fruit salad tonight as well.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. It was my anniversary weekend and the hubby and I took a long weekend to go on our first kid free trip! My parents have been in town visiting too. I haven’t been tracking but have been trying to stay keto. Hoping todays the day I get back on track!! Weigh in day- and very happy I actually lost- minimally, but still a loss.

Keri8680
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Week 4 of May or week 1 of June (not sure)
    PW 194.8
    CW 194.4
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Thursday
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-Hammer Conditioning and 3 mile jog
    Water-not enough

Feeling good, but tired.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thurs

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise- 20 min walk

Over the cold.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @jennfalzon1979 right there with ya! Every day is a new day, and a chance to start again!

@Keri8680 Happy Anniversary!

Daily Post - Thursday
    track - no
    calories - not sure
    exercise - lifting with trainer and kickboxing class

Obviously the food tracking is my biggest issue. I can't say that food was particularly on point today. I was short two staffed again at work today, and I had to go to another school to observe a student. I didn't sleep well last night either, so I really just wanted to go home, drink a glass of wine, and go to bed. It's going to be crazy hot tomorrow. I'm hoping for no thunderstorms so that I can go to the pool.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (Thursday)
    Goals:Another Antarctic front pushed through today. Boy the wind chill factor on those gusts went straight through my clothes. I'm so close to dropping the ball right now, not even sure why. After weigh in last week I bounced back about 2lb and haven't moved since. Amazing how close to the edge I am with the whole results/enthusiasm thing. Anyway, goal is dig a bit deeper and just stay the course, trusting that I will come out of this funk soon enough.
    Track: Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Exercise:Yes.
    Water Intake: Sub par
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes of aquafit class
    Water about 100 oz
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Daily post Thursday

Had a rough night with the kids. I’m so tired. So tired.
    Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour Bodypump
    Water 90 ounces

I hope tonight is better sleep wise. Then tomorrow night we are going to see avengers. Which equals popcorn. Yummers.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Saily post for thursday
    Track- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no
    Water/ not enough

I tried that new summer berry chicken salad at Wendy’s and added olive oil and vinegar instead of the raspberry vinaigrette that it came with (all sugar and almost my entire carb count for the day). Salad was excellent and glad I found it early in the summer season- I can see this being a regular go-to meal!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Goals: I made a big change to my training routine today. I've decided that I need to get in more Clean and Jerk and Snatch practice so I will be modifying my assistance exercises and instead doing more of those. Today I did Deadlifts at 215 lbs, those were pretty tough and I'm sure tomorrow my body will remind me. I did 12 minutes of Clean and Jerks at 95 lbs instead of doing the separate assistance exercises. I've decided to focus on that as a result of Tuesday's failed attempt at 125 lbs. The failure isn't due to strength, but instead it's a mental thing so I have decided to add more at a consistent weight so that when it comes back around to the heavy cleans again, muscle memory will take over and my brain won't be able to get in the way. **Crossing fingers that this helps**

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:45 minutes weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Thursday, May 31st. Tracking : yes. Calories: no. Exercise: yes 45 min lap swimming 10 min stretching in water. Carbs : over
    I totally went crazy today. I ate chocolate, nuts, flour tortillas. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I gained weight! Sorry team.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Don't know about you all, but this speaks to me. haha
    Thought I would share it with you....

Happy Friday!!

claj79njp9d8.jpg
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    @tinak33. Truth!!! Although after a few strict weeks of dieting, I am looking forward to my movie theatre popcorn tonight.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    @tinak33. Truth!!! Although after a few strict weeks of dieting, I am looking forward to my movie theatre popcorn tonight.

I love movie theater popcorn..... I can't go to the movies without it!!!
  • AB0215
    Options

OMG I love movie theater popcorn and sadly I discovered why when I started making it at home. It's the "butter" that's really just butter flavored oil...so good but so bad. I haven't had movie theater popcorn in like a year.
  • jennfalzon1979
    Options
    @tinak33 @AB0215 movie theatre popcorn is what gets me through the hubby’s movie choices. Although tonight, with Avengers, the eye candy of Chris Pratt will help too. Mwahahahaha
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thursday Update:
    Calories: Yes-Under
    Exercise: Yes- I also did my plank challenge and some strength training.
    Water Intake: Yes.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona June 1st. Tracking :yes, calories:yes, exercise: no , Carbs: 12, under. My weigh in day is today. Last Friday 147.8, this Friday 150.8. Sorry, I gained 3 lbs.
This discussion has been closed.