TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    JJKMO2. Welcome back to you also and all returning and new team members. A 40 lb loss since the beginning of the year shows your success and dedication. I look forward to slimming down with you!
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise No vigorous, but I did coach my girls softball team (Big win 14-1 against another middle school in our area!!!)
    Water about 100oz

I will be back to the pool tonight. But my son also starts hockey tonight so it is going to get crazier! (Only 18.5 days til the craziness ends!!)
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: June Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 269.5
    Today's Weight: 269.5

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    I tried not to go crazy over the holiday weekend with my eating. I'm actually quite relieved to be holding steady over the past few weeks. I'm having a hard time getting back on track with the logging and such.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Hello everyone! This is my first challenge. I have been trying to do this on my own and I keep falling off of the wagon, so hoping that this will help with accountability. I take medications that of course have side effects for weight gain and difficulty losing weight. My thyroid sputters in and out lol. I also work a desk job. I try to do desk exercises everyday. I am also doing the plank challenge with my kids.

I usually get on in the morning so I am going to update for the day before.
    Monday Update:
    Track: Yes
    Calories: No:( over by 73 but was also driving a long distance)
    Exercise: Yes-not a lot but I did walk for 30 minutes
    Water Intake: Not enough today.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @Fyreside Love the photo. Looks peaceful.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Hello everyone! This is my first challenge. I have been trying to do this on my own and I keep falling off of the wagon, so hoping that this will help with accountability. I take medications that of course have side effects for weight gain and difficulty losing weight. My thyroid sputters in and out lol. I also work a desk job. I try to do desk exercises everyday. I am also doing the plank challenge with my kids.

I usually get on in the morning so I am going to update for the day before.
    Monday Update:
    Calories: No:( over by 73 but was also driving a long distance)
    Exercise: Yes-not a lot but I did walk for 30 minutes
    Water Intake: Not enough today.

@kearyandjessy Welcome!! Hope you find the motivation and accountability you need. We're pretty chatty, feel free to share as much or as little as you'd like. If you need some help, just let us know. We're more than happy to help, we've all needed it at one point or another!!
    Great start to the month too, keep it up!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Exercise No vigorous, but I did coach my girls softball team (Big win 14-1 against another middle school in our area!!!)
    I will be back to the pool tonight. But my son also starts hockey tonight so it is going to get crazier! (Only 18.5 days til the craziness ends!!)
    @JJKM02 Oh the memories I have of softball. My dad coached my sister and me and it was just so much fun.
    Good luck with the craziness, but way to support them, I believe it's really important!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    Track - no
    Calories - not sure
    Exercise - 3 mile run before work, 60 min lifting after work

It was wicked hot here today. Fortunately temps were still around 60 when I ran this morning, so that was good. Work - well at this point I'm just counting down days. I've really got to get the eating (and drinking) back on track. Everyday I get up and tell myself I'm going to stay on point, and then at some point during the day I say "f-k it!". I did make a salad for dinner tonight :D , but then there was also wine :s . I've got friends visiting from out of town tomorrow. The plan is to stick to my regular weekday meals, and then go with a salad for dinner.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical
    Water: 64 oz
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump. 40 mins yard work
    Water. 50 ounces

• JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes of aquafit
    Water 150oz

This isn't a weight related story, but I need to share. A few years ago, our city was basically held hostage by one lone gunman who killed three RCMP officers. Schools were closed and neighborhoods were locked down. This doesn't happen in small town New Brunswick. However, after the police officers were killed, tons of fundraising and events were held to help the three widows and their children. In any case, subsequently there was a bursary fund set up to help students with university costs. It is a prestigious award and I found out today that my son has been awarded one of the bursaries. I am so proud and humbled that he is the recipient. Sorry to ramble, but wanted to share!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise 25 minute dog walk

• AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Goals: 60 minutes weight training, calories on point, but not my macros, but not too terrible. Weight training today included heavy clean and jerks. I hit 115 lbs today which is just meeting my PR, was trying for 125, but I couldn't get past it mentally, even though I'm strong enough. I think it's a fear that stems from January when I actually dropped the barbell on my leg and had to deal with a hematoma for 6 weeks, I just need to get past it mentally and I wasn't able to today, but I will get past it.

Calories: Yes, sort of.
    Exercise:60 minutes weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • mexiconona
    Options
    Tuesday, May 29 th.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
    Carbs: under. 16
    Completed a 41 hour fast with water and unsweetened green tea.
  • mexiconona
    Options
    JJKM02 congratulations to you and your son. He won a wonderful reward and we are proud with you!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, May 29th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: -ish
    Water: 10 c

• AB0215
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Team!!

l33u7xt6i8q1.jpg
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @JJKM02 Wow, that is some great news. Big congrats to your son.

Daily Post: (Wednesday)
    Goals:Really wasn't feeling it today. But got on with things and achieved a little. My goal for tomorrow is finish the kitchen stuff so I can get this camper off my ute and move on to other things.
    Calories:Yes
    Exercise:Yes.
    Water Intake: Yes
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Update:
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes-I cleaned the car in 100 degree heat lol. I also did my plank challenge and some strength training.
    Water Intake: Yes.

Felt good, slept good, a little sore today but overall felt like yesterday was a great day!
This discussion has been closed.