TEAM: Flab-U-Less (June)

Options

Replies

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

My goal for this month is to say good bye to the 200's forever! It will be a challenge for me, I teach at a kids horse camp for a week, and then I have a family vacation for a week. But I have faith that I can make good choices and crush this goal!
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    utj3lh5yp09v.png
    I hard time deciding what picture to share! I had so many:) We camp with some really great friends and they still have two teenage girls at home, so they keep up us laughing all the time. We ended up taking 7 horses, 7 dogs, a goat and one baby lamb with us:) the goat gave my lamb fresh warm milk and then she made the best goat cheese right over the fire! Amazing! :) I made ok choices but got lots of activity in with horse back riding (found lots of horns!) and kayaking:)
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    OK, got it. So we have 5 weeks in June instead of 4. Will fix mine for next weigh-in.
    Djou11 wrote: »
    I know it is a bit confusing especially for Sunday weigh ins. I will try to explain it the best I can.

june week 1 is from May 27th -June 2nd
    june week 2 is from June 3rd - 9th
    june week 3 is from June 10-16
    June week 4 is from June 17- 23
    June week 5 is from June 24-30 ( exceptionally)

your starting weight will automatically be the last weigh in of the previous month for everyone.

So for ppl with Sunday weigh ins your starting weight will be the weigh in submitted on May 20th and your week 1 will be the May 27 th weigh in.

Hope it makes a bit more sense.

• wyhorzegal
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    dheliason
    June Week 1
    Monday
    Previous: 148.8
    Today: 146.3

great job! ;)
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @wyhorzegal I have the same goal! I'm actually hoping to leave the 200's by the last day of school (June 14th!). I just headed to the gym and did treadmill on hill setting for 45 minutes as well as walking during work! We got this!!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    username12774
    Weigh in day...Tuesdays
    Last weight 189.3
    Today's weight 190.2lbs :(:(
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to leave the 160s and be in the middle of the 150s. A weight I haven't seen in two years. Maybe it has something to do with the ice cream I am eating while typing this:) xo
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Week 1 (May 29th: 218.0
    Week 2 (June 5:)
    Week 3 (June 12:)
    Week 4 (June 19:)
    Week 5 (June 26:)
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick with my program and to quit buying junk food thinking I can just have a little at a time. I'm a junkie who can't even have certain foods in the house. Why do I keep lying to myself? No more!!! Fruit, vegetables, lean meats, healthy fats, low fat desserts, with an occasional small treat that I have to go out to buy...that's my plan. I'm aiming for a 6-8 lb loss in June.
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    My goal this month is to leave the 160s and be in the middle of the 150s. A weight I haven't seen in two years. Maybe it has something to do with the ice cream I am eating while typing this:) xo

have you tried the halo ice cream? I love some of the flavors!!! :)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    My goal is to stick with my program and to quit buying junk food thinking I can just have a little at a time. I'm a junkie who can't even have certain foods in the house. Why do I keep lying to myself? No more!!! Fruit, vegetables, lean meats, healthy fats, low fat desserts, with an occasional small treat that I have to go out to buy...that's my plan. I'm aiming for a 6-8 lb loss in June.

i totally understand! :/ uugh I don't have any junk food in my house and I do really good, until someone brings junk food around and then I can't stop! I started buying skinny girl popcorn and healthier snacks so when everyone brings out the junk food I can try and stay with the healthier choice junk food! haha
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @wyhorzegal I have the same goal! I'm actually hoping to leave the 200's by the last day of school (June 14th!). I just headed to the gym and did treadmill on hill setting for 45 minutes as well as walking during work! We got this!!

We can do it! haha mine is also the 14! our family vacation. I am not sure I will make it (I gained after my friends wedding) but I am going to try!!! If not the end of June for sure! :)
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »

Halo top is the best! Pancakes and waffles is one of my favorite flavors... I’m totally with everyone on the junk food. I tried to buy myself Nutella this weekend saying I’d measure out a few tbsps every day and instead I ate the whole jar in a day... I’ve been living alone but I’m a little nervous what my kitchen will look like once my husband moved back to town :/.

• Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Week 1 (May 30): 186
    Week 2 (June 6):
    Week 3 (June 13):
    Week 4 (June 20):
    Week 5 (June 27):
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Hello again! I can't wait to crush some goals in June! @lar25473 we have the same goal for June, to get to the 170's. I'm so close right now at 184.6. I know we can both do it! Good luck everyone!

@aganey That's awesome. I'm fluctuating around 188-190 right now and it's driving me nuts. I just want to see that glorious 179 mark soon. I have a wedding to attend in October and I'd really love to be around 150 by then, but progress seems so slow right now. I started off at 199 in January and here I am in May, almost June, only being down to 188? It kind of stinks right now.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »

I haven't heard of them. I will look them up. Thanks!
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Halo ice cream...drool!!!!!!

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    June Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 206.4
    Current Weight: 204.4
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    mhopp93

Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting June weight 306.0
    (Goal for June is to get into the 290s and leave the 300s forever)

Week 1 (May 31st): 303.2
    Week 2 (June 7:)
    Week 3 (June 14:)
    Week 4 (June 21:)
    Week 5 (June 28:)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @bisonpitcher great loss!

@mlhopp93 Woohoo! your so close! :) you got this! :)

@dnunny70 right! :) I had to find something to help with my sweet tooth! I only have a little at a time but I love it! I tried the new candy bar one last night its super chocolaty!! my fav still might be the sea salt caramel:) Whats yours?
This discussion has been closed.